More whiteblood?? or.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More whiteblood?? or.....

Hey: what's up guys?? I am taking whiteblood right now fantastic eh.. anyhow; I am 225 pounds so the bottle says to take 4 if that heavy but I still want the effects so can I take 3 pre workout and 2 pre bed so I can get some damn sleep ??????
    Cheers

Yeah, I don't see how that would cause any problems. Should be fine, let us know how it goes for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by tazzy21
      Hey: what's up guys?? I am taking whiteblood right now fantastic eh.. anyhow; I am 225 pounds so the bottle says to take 4 if that heavy but I still want the effects so can I take 3 pre workout and 2 pre bed so I can get some damn sleep ??????
      Cheers
      I am not 225 but I take 3 WB pre workout and 3 prebed and it is working fine for me. I get some crazy deep sleep and pumps are great. Just be warned that you will wake up thirsty in the moring and may have some very vivid dreams (I am also taking ZMA at night).

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
        I am not 225 but I take 3 WB pre workout and 3 prebed and it is working fine for me. I get some crazy deep sleep and pumps are great. Just be warned that you will wake up thirsty in the moring and may have some very vivid dreams (I am also taking ZMA at night).
        whooooo waaaa, that's alot, ok then off I go to up my dosage
        Whiteblood is the craziest pump I've ever had even when I WAS on the juice (very short lived!!). The other day I did arms and had to ask a guy for help getting my shirt off (felt kinda weird asking but I had too) as I was a bit sweaty and my arms were so pumped that I could'nt reach the back of my shirt!!! I'll have to order more then because @ 6/day a bottle will only last 14 days. WOOOWWWW seers

Comment

i used to get such intense pumps, after squats i would have to chill for a while.. cos it hurt

that kind of sucked cos it lowered my overall workout intensity =x

Comment

Working...
          X