changed routine with supplementation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changed routine with supplementation

this is what i am going to be doing (can be seen in my log as well)

i ran out of my dex/malto powder, so instead of purchasing more, im going to experiment with what i have-

this is my plan-

on training days, i will take Green Mag + glycercrow pre weight training, then sip on purple wraath during the workout, and then when i get home i will drink some whey protein. i will then procede to run my 5 miles at a moderate intensity and upon returning, drink another whey protein shake. 30-45 minutes later i will have a meal.

on days im not weight training, i will take green mag pre cardio ( 5 mile) and then drink PW during my MMA workout immediately after. then after i am totally done, drink whey protein, followed by a meal 30-45 minutes after.

do these sound like logical ideas? i got the idea from scivations idea of there not being a reason to spike insulin post workout.

input would be greeeeeeeat.

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    i got the idea from scivations idea of there not being a reason to spike insulin post workout.
    do you have a link to this? i would like to read more about this.
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

derek and chuck have been making a big deal out of on all over the place, the boards and scivations website. they even have a book describing the diet as well.

i originally got an email newsletter about it, but then i read this, as well as a few other threads etc.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=xtend

Comment

no one has any opinions??

Comment

Should be ok as long as you keep up your BCAAs from what I uderstand.

Comment

been busy as hell @ work .... plan on reading this sometime today and possibly forming an opinion
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
            X