• Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man 3 Spoiler Thread

Here you go folks... teaser fresh off the internet:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p.../spider-man_3/

Confirmed Villians:
    1)Sandman
    2)Green Goblin 2
    3)Venom (Only last 10 minutes of the film, confirmed by the director, Sam Raimi himself)
    4)TO BE DETERMINED...

Wow if its only the last 10 minutes of the film then maybe that is setting up a 4th Spiderman movie? Or maybe the story of the 3rd will involve a build up to Eddie Brock becoming Venom which climaxes with his being Venom at the end and a big battle. I thought I read that Dunst wanted the 3rd one to be her last, shame she is hot!

Comment

I think the whole eddie brock storyline will play out during the movie but he will only adopt the role of venom in the alst 10 mintues and Im guessing his storyline will be the enxt movie. kirsten dunst says she will be done after this but they will just replace her or maybe kill her off as gwen Stacy is gonna be in this movie.

Comment

That photo is badass.

Any Blade: Trinity fans ?

If so, did anyone notice how that was the first "Hardcore" Marvel movie... I mean they didn't hold ANYTHING back in that movie... just watched it again last night.. probably one of my top 10 movies EVER.

Just ranting a bit because I'm not a big fan of how some "superhero's" end up being depicted... and I'm not even a critic either...

Comment

I've heard rumors of Kraven or the Lizard as the 4th villain. Lizard sounds more likely since Dr.Connors has already had a couple of appearances.
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Looks way too sick... I can't believe our asses have to wait until May 2007 to see it.... wasn't it just like May 2006 a couple weeks ago!?!?

Comment

Whats with Peter looking all goth though and dancing haha, wow its gonna be so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
                Whats with Peter looking all goth though and dancing haha, wow its gonna be so awesome.
                Emo Peter = Black Spidey

Comment

Working...
                X