Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

feedback on stack, injuries, and what exercises are safe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feedback on stack, injuries, and what exercises are safe.

the only thing I want to change is the protein. After my Dr visit 21January2008 I hopefully will have a better idea on what exercises I can do. I'm not thinking of doing a log as I am not good at putting it on paper?? I'm including my current stats not knowing what info is vital.
    5'10" 310lbs bf% 38
    my stack will consist of
    Golden Finish
    SesaGlow
    Purple Wraath
    GlycerGrow
    Blue Up - Stim Free
    White Flood
    White Blood
    Orange Triad
    Red Acid - Gen 2
    Green MAGnitude
    CytoSport Muscle Milk

I have herniated discs L3-L4, L4-L5, L5-S1 one major two are minor. I'm very eager to get back into the gym. don't want to rush into it and make thinks worse. I'm sure this post is clear as mud also should I just stick to a good diet and wait?

For as limited as you may be, I would hold off on a stack such as that and focus on a good diet and moderate exercise. Wait to see what the doctor says and then depending on his recommendations we can go from there.

Keep us posted.

Comment

Will do, I've seen this Dr. in the past he is sometimes helpful. avg for pain management. I'm supposed to start a 6 week program for rehab at the end of the month.

Comment

update

PM Dr visit was fast and no help outside of giving me a script.
        Spinal Surgeon said I could weight lift, to keep it light and avoid squats dead lifts and other then that didn't say much.

Comment

Will see how it goes. Just focus on diet andlift light weights for now and see if it gets better.

Comment

After work yesterday I will stick to a strict diet and light cardio just to keep it moving. Monday I see the surgeon to set up the day.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkysoup
              the only thing I want to change is the protein. After my Dr visit 21January2008 I hopefully will have a better idea on what exercises I can do. I'm not thinking of doing a log as I am not good at putting it on paper?? I'm including my current stats not knowing what info is vital.
              5'10" 310lbs bf% 38
              my stack will consist of
              Golden Finish
              SesaGlow
              Purple Wraath
              GlycerGrow
              Blue Up - Stim Free
              White Flood
              White Blood
              Orange Triad
              Red Acid - Gen 2
              Green MAGnitude
              CytoSport Muscle Milk

I have herniated discs L3-L4, L4-L5, L5-S1 one major two are minor. I'm very eager to get back into the gym. don't want to rush into it and make thinks worse. I'm sure this post is clear as mud also should I just stick to a good diet and wait?
              wow... i want to applaud you for your dedication to exercise. very nice.

Your apsalutly dead on with the supplements that you have picked. A great and very expensive stack. But before you start any thing, being training or building a house, you want to make sure the foundation is “concrete”. In this case that would be diet. I cant express to you how important diet is to the results and progress you will get out of weights and the supplements you want to take. You can train your brains out 24hr a day 7 days a week and not see a drop of progress, no matter how much gear you’re on, if your diet is together. So basically, yes I would concentrate on your diet before you jump on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LiGymRatt
                wow... i want to applaud you for your dedication to exercise. very nice.

Your apsalutly dead on with the supplements that you have picked. A great and very expensive stack. But before you start any thing, being training or building a house, you want to make sure the foundation is “concrete”. In this case that would be diet. I cant express to you how important diet is to the results and progress you will get out of weights and the supplements you want to take. You can train your brains out 24hr a day 7 days a week and not see a drop of progress, no matter how much gear you’re on, if your diet is together. So basically, yes I would concentrate on your diet before you jump on anything.
                thank you for me the diet is the hardest part.

Saw my surgeon Monday. got half days this week and next week. Have a new MRI coming up on Thursday. my l4-l5 dis is 8mm herniated.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkysoup
                  thank you for me the diet is the hardest part.

Saw my surgeon Monday. got half days this week and next week. Have a new MRI coming up on Thursday. my l4-l5 dis is 8mm herniated.
                  So what were his recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    So what were his recommendations?
                    it depends on what he sees in the MRI, he is very cautious about pulling the trigger on surgery. the procedure would be a Discectomy. http://www.webmd.com/back-pain/disce...herniated-disc

Comment

Working...
                    X