• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB/GM/PW/GG/WB Stack....

Is this to much or is this good?

MODERATOR COMMENT:

Lildre,

It has come to our attention that you are 17. No disrespect intended, but please hold off on any / all supplements until you are at least 18.

Thanks !

- Pt
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-26-2006, 02:10 AM.
    "BIGGER FASTER STRONGER "

"KNOCK THEM INTO NEXT WEEK"

Originally posted by lildre432
    Is this to much or is this good?
    I would save the GlycerGROW for off-season training

Comment

Why for off-season???

Comment

So are you already in college or are you a senior this next coming year? What is your nutrition and workout regimen like?

Comment

Originally posted by lildre432
          Why for off-season???
          The first 2 weeks of use, it may increase soreness (and growth, but the soreness can be substantial). After week 2, recovery should actually improve.

- Pt

Comment

Im gonna be a Senior in highschool, we workout in the mourning at 6:30
            MON-Towel Bench, Box Squat
            TUES-Power Clean, Dead Lift
            WED-Runnin Day, Plyos, Run in the Pit for 15min( sand pit that your feet sink in so you have to stay on your toes, and its used for punishment during season, and it has a hill we have to run over and the end)
            THURS-Parallel Squat, Bench
            All days have auxileries

That was just lifting, this is speed camp after practice, that i choose to attend.

MON-Endurance, Stamina, Alot of 60yd sprints, we sprint 20yrds then jog 20 then sprint then jog its like switching gears it builds explosive speed....NE thing that will make you Vomit
            TUES-Agilities...stop and go, ladders, 5-10-5...etc.
            THUR-Strength and endurance...medicine balls-throws, squat throws, lunges, side lunges, sumo squats
            FRI-Stairs

On top of that speed camp also includes plyo pushups, 8x40 ab routines,
            1 on 1's, Jump Rope Non stop for a warm up, Plyos, "CORE STRENGTH" every 2 hour session

Weight lifting goes from 6:30 to 7:45 or 8 if we get in trouble and he makes us go on our knuckles in pushup position on the concrete, or If we had a good lift day we stay longer to finish

I rest for an hour and then at 9 i go to speed camp and that ends at about 11 then i go to work

Our training mimics D-1 training, in miami we can work all year round meaning our players are better than other states, football takes up half the day, Might i Add that we live in Miami...Hurricanes and Humidity....the weight room has leek and no A/C, and it's gettin to be 95 with humidity feels like 105 with and no clouds in the mourning

Playing ball in those conditions allow us to Rip it and start when we get to College, We will see if Controlled Labs Can give the results for a REAL athletes lifestyle
            Last edited by lildre432; 06-25-2006, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Lildre,

I got your PM, but I'll just reply here... IF you do decide to add the GlycerGROW it's absolutely critical that you stay constantly hydrated, and I know that some football teams have had hydration issues in the past.

Also, IF you do decide to add the GlycerGROW I would also start out with a low dosage of GlycerGROW... for about 1 to 2 weeks. Some users have underestimated it, and the initial soreness can be off the charts (depending on many variables). The good news is that this soreness is accompanied by growth, BUT in your scenario, full dosing could interfere with your training.

Make sense ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Lildre,

I got your PM, but I'll just reply here... IF you do decide to add the GlycerGROW it's absolutely critical that you stay constantly hydrated, and I know that some football teams have had hydration issues in the past.

Also, IF you do decide to add the GlycerGROW I would also start out with a low dosage of GlycerGROW... for about 1 to 2 weeks. Some users have underestimated it, and the initial soreness can be off the charts (depending on many variables). The good news is that this soreness is accompanied by growth, BUT in your scenario, full dosing could interfere with your training.

Make sense ?

Since your mentioning the soreness apparently accompanied with the use of glycergrow, i thought id ask you a quick question. Is there a reason why I never really felt much added soreness while on gg? I'm just curious if maybe this doesn't happen to everyone, or if I was doing something wrong. I took it for about 2 months, and now I'm taking a break from it for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                  Since your mentioning the soreness apparently accompanied with the use of glycergrow, i thought id ask you a quick question. Is there a reason why I never really felt much added soreness while on gg? I'm just curious if maybe this doesn't happen to everyone, or if I was doing something wrong. I took it for about 2 months, and now I'm taking a break from it for a month.
                  What was your workout protocol / rep range ?

What other supplements (if any) were you on ?

How would you rate your intensity ?

Did you incorporate any extreme stretching ? Active recovery ?

How often did you lift to failure ?

Comment

I definately feel the increased soreness. But i've been having REALLY late nights and short sleeps so thats probably why. Bloody world cup times!

Comment

What was your workout protocol / rep range ?

What other supplements (if any) were you on ?

How would you rate your intensity ?

Did you incorporate any extreme stretching ? Active recovery ?

How often did you lift to failure ?

At the time, I was experimenting with a push/pull routine, 4 days a week. 4 sets per exercise: 10, 8, 6, 4 reps for each exercise. I would say my intensity was pretty high, as I was pushing myself to lift the max amount of weight possible, even when in the higher rep range. No, I didn't incorporate any extreme stretching. I'd say, when doing the higher reps, like 8 and 10, I was lifting to failure, as I wasn't just trying to get the reps, but trying to do so with as heavy as possible, so I'd usually find myself struggling to get that lest rep. So, if not to failure, pretty close to it, if that makes sense.

Comment

At the time, I was experimenting with a push/pull routine, 4 days a week. 4 sets per exercise: 10, 8, 6, 4 reps for each exercise. I would say my intensity was pretty high, as I was pushing myself to lift the max amount of weight possible, even when in the higher rep range. No, I didn't incorporate any extreme stretching. I'd say, when doing the higher reps, like 8 and 10, I was lifting to failure, as I wasn't just trying to get the reps, but trying to do so with as heavy as possible, so I'd usually find myself struggling to get that lest rep. So, if not to failure, pretty close to it, if that makes sense.
                        How were you dosing / timing the GlycerGROW ?

Comment

How were you dosing / timing the GlycerGROW ?

1 scoop directly in mouth 30-40 minutes pre workout.
                          1 scoop directly in mouth right before leaving for the gym.
                          2 scoops mixed with xtend sipped throughout entire workout.

Comment

1 scoop directly in mouth 30-40 minutes pre workout.
                            1 scoop directly in mouth right before leaving for the gym.
                            2 scoops mixed with xtend sipped throughout entire workout.
                            The Xtend was probably helping to improve recovery.

Were you taking any Fishoil / Anti Inflam. ?

Comment

The Xtend was probably helping to improve recovery.

Were you taking any Fishoil / Anti Inflam. ?

fish oil, yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X