favorite meal of the day....discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite meal of the day....discuss

whats everyones favorite meal of the day?

mines breakfast, where i gorge myself with oats and a beautiful protein shake. if i feel frisky ill throw some flax oil in there tooooo.

but i lied. i have 2 favorites. its a tie, sorry.

the other is my post workout...... my dex/malto protein shake (countdown) vanilla flavored, mixed with butter cream toffee protein shake, and ice, totallying a whopping 36 ounces of pure heaven. THEN i will proceed to eat some more oats. wait an hr then feed again. its glorious

hmmmm... i love pre and post wo meals coz they're the sweetest!!
    but nothing beats my bedtime meal - cottage cheeese - slightly frozen with almond butter, then topped with strawberries and sugar free syrup....... MmmmMmmm better than icecream!! haha

Comment

Every meal is my Fav, I love to eat..
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

My favorite meals are breakfast and before bed.

Currently, my breakfast is usually a serving of oats cooked with a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of peanut butter, and a chocolate whey/skim milk shake. Sometimes I just throw it all in the blender if I'm short on time or feeling lazy. On bulks, I pretty much double everything hehe.

My pre-bed meal used to be cottage cheese and natty pb or almonds, but that got old and expensive. Now it's a shake with 2 scoops Orange Cream Muscle Milk, 2 tablespoons psyllium husk fiber (Colon Cleanse or the like), 16oz water, and a couple handfuls of ice... in a blender.

I've found that protein shakes often give me the shits if I don't have oats in them, so adding 10-15g of fiber helps a lot. When I switch over to bulking, I'll be using 16oz of skim milk instead of water and I'll probably try one of the chocolatey flavors of Muscle Milk instead.
        Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        Couples who squat together stay together.

Comment

Mine would be pre bed, all the rest are pretty boring and for some reason I just really enjoy the cottage cheese and protein shake. Sometimes I will throw in a few scoops of PB on a spoon or a AI cookie or 2.
          Last edited by ddawg91; 06-25-2006, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
            whats everyones favorite meal of the day?

mines breakfast, where i gorge myself with oats and a beautiful protein shake. if i feel frisky ill throw some flax oil in there tooooo.
            Ok now step back for a second and pretend you are an average American reading this.

They would think they misread the title of this thread and it really said what is your WORST meal of the day lol

I know it what we all SHOULD be eating but boy how depressing

BTW my favorite meal would be either the steak with onions and mushrooms or the pizza I have just about every day. Sorry I just can't help it

CROWLER
            President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
            www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
              Ok now step back for a second and pretend you are an average American reading this.

They would think they misread the title of this thread and it really said what is your WORST meal of the day lol

I know it what we all SHOULD be eating but boy how depressing

BTW my favorite meal would be either the steak with onions and mushrooms or the pizza I have just about every day. Sorry I just can't help it

CROWLER
              mmmmmmmmmmmmm someone say STEAK Medium rare here, hold the onions.. Is the Pizza at least some what healthy?
              If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

My favorite meals are Meal #1 and #8

#1. Because sometimes I'm actually a bit hungry so I don't have to forcefeed
                #8. Because thank god another day is over

Comment

My favorite meal..

Thanks to a nice sale I picked up some Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide..
                  which means my prebed meal is my fav!

Enough water to cover blender blades
                  2 scoops UP Vanilla
                  2 TBSP Peanut Butter
                  1/2 cup ice

BLEND.. enjoy!
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

how thick does that get truth

Comment

you're still talking about food, right?
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

With that recipe it comes out like a milkshake man, I had my wife try one this afternoon and she wanted a 2nd.. I told her to go buy her own protein..
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

The best meal is by far Post-Post-Workout. I can eat a shitload at this meal and I'm always so hungry from lifting, yet my stomach is already stretched out good so I can eat 10 lbs of food!
                          + =

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                            you're still talking about food, right?
                            i was refering to the consistency .... get ur mind out of the gutter

Comment

as i sit here and eat a plate of 5 scram eggs, i must admit, after eating 5-6 eggs daily for the past year or two..currently eggs are my least favorite meal.

Comment

Working...
                              X