Stim free Blue-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stim free Blue-Up

why is everyone so down on the original? Personally i dont touch 'natural' test boosters so i wouldnt know the whos who of these products, i just notice everyone says "make sure you by the stim free version". Which leads me to inquire, why stim free? is the added stimulant THAT bad?

Originally posted by xrisfox
    why is everyone so down on the original? Personally i dont touch 'natural' test boosters so i wouldnt know the whos who of these products, i just notice everyone says "make sure you by the stim free version". Which leads me to inquire, why stim free? is the added stimulant THAT bad?
    I actually love the original... as a STANDALONE... but when you start stacking / combining supplements, you do have to be careful because it contains Yohimbe... a very potent ingredient.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      I actually love the original... as a STANDALONE... but when you start stacking / combining supplements, you do have to be careful because it contains Yohimbe... a very potent ingredient.
      To add to Pure's comment, many people have side-effect issues as it relates to Yohimbe. That is why CL offers both versions, to cater to those of us who can't handle Y, and to please those who love it!
      Back to the basics!

Comment

the original is still the best.. i dont' like the stim free one.. not that i've tried it yet, but i love the original.
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I miss it, can't wait till next week to start back up again.

Comment

I got some BU stim free on the way and I'll probably start it next week maybe. I'll let yas know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
              I got some BU stim free on the way and I'll probably start it next week maybe. I'll let yas know how it goes.
              Look forward to your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by xrisfox

bro you want to take it with the rad acid. My homeboy says it rocks. I am going to try it with 10 caps of each the controlled labs guy said it was aight. I am a moron.

I am banned for a week, when I come back I will behave and not misquote the mods.
                Last edited by Controlled Labs; 05-22-2006, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X