Question about Red Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Red Acid

I've been looking to see if its been posted somewhere, but I cant find it. Do you guys have any idea how much more effective RA makes a persons metabolism? like in a percentage or something similar? Im just curious to see if a figure like that exists somewhere.

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    I've been looking to see if its been posted somewhere, but I cant find it. Do you guys have any idea how much more effective RA makes a persons metabolism? like in a percentage or something similar? Im just curious to see if a figure like that exists somewhere.
    no, we havent done any clinical studies on it, only the logs which dont tell exact percentages.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

By comparing it with pure Ephedrine, I think that it's safe to estimate less than 10% but remember it also suppresses appetite, so there is more than one mechanism at work (nootropic effect too...).

Comment

i took RA back in december and I experienced the appetite supression heavily, but looking back at it i didnt measure my bf before and after. (should have)

i only asked because i remember reading about how ephedra theoritcally speeds up metabolisms by like 10%, so i was wondering if you guys had a ballpark (in which case pt said less than 10%).

because i ran an EC stack so long i think i fried my receptors. in my GM log i state im going on the CL ultimate stack (hopefully BLACK will be out by then toooooo) after im done testing the GM.

what im doing now is researching every ingredient in that stack more thoroughly so i know what the hell im going to be doing to myself. ive always heavlily researched products before i buy them, i just need to have my refresher course on all the studies conducted on the various ingredients.

so thats why i asked, didnt mean to put u on the spot tank

Comment

what im doing now is researching every ingredient in that stack more thoroughly so i know what the hell im going to be doing to myself. ive always heavlily researched products before i buy them, i just need to have my refresher course on all the studies conducted on the various ingredients.
          It's worth mentioning that carnitine wasn't added to the formula because it's illegal in canada... so it's something worth looking into.

Also, something like 500mg GABA every 2 hours and White Blood at night is also worth a try, ESPECIALLY in a recomp scenario... nothing like a GH boost to speed up fatloss.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            It's worth mentioning that carnitine wasn't added to the formula because it's illegal in canada... so it's something worth looking into.

Also, something like 500mg GABA every 2 hours and White Blood at night is also worth a try, ESPECIALLY in a recomp scenario... nothing like a GH boost to speed up fatloss.

ok, so lets say i go on the CL ultimate stack. i already got my ZMA covered. take some mass doses of GABA and carnitine - any idea where the cheapest place to get it is (in bulk)

also, would it be benficial to stack some CLA as well?
            Last edited by jaymdubbs; 06-22-2006, 12:49 PM.

Comment

ok, so lets say i go on the CL ultimate stack. i already got my ZMA covered. take some mass doses of GABA and carnitine - any idea where the cheapest place to get it is (in bulk)

also, would it be benficial to stack some CLA as well?
              I would (BY FAR) go with Sesamin over CLA.

I wouldn't megadose the GABA. I would split it up into several doses throughout the day. The good news is GABA is cheap... carnitine isn't quite as cheap. I think bulknutrition.com had the best carnitine powder prices, but I like the caps.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                I would (BY FAR) go with Sesamin over CLA.

I wouldn't megadose the GABA. I would split it up into several doses throughout the day. The good news is GABA is cheap... carnitine isn't quite as cheap. I think bulknutrition.com had the best carnitine powder prices, but I like the caps.
                On L-CAR or ALCAR caps are definitely better. I use the bulk powder and jsut mix it with some generic Crystal Light or my PW.

Comment

This may be strange but, I actually gained five pounds while on Red Acid for three weeks. I have since stopped taking it and lost the extra 5 lbs in a week. I take GB, WB & just started PW. I cut 25 pounds and started taking Red Acid to cut last 15 lbs.

I think it may have been that the appetite suppressant worked so well that it screwed up my eating pattern. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                  X