WB Cycling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB Cycling

How often should this be cycled on/off for, And why does it need to be cycled? I was guessing it was because of free-radicals. Thanks CL.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" J. Nicholson, The Shining

Originally posted by iceman0922124
    How often should this be cycled on/off for, And why does it need to be cycled? I was guessing it was because of free-radicals. Thanks CL.
    after every 8 weeks (2 bottles) cycle off for 1-2 weeks.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by iceman0922124
      I would cycle EVERYTHING after 8 weeks max, and stay off for at LEAST 2 weeks.

The only time I would not make cycling that big of an issue would be just regular old creatine powder.

-Just my opinion.

Comment

do you really need to cycle your supplements? i haven't cycled off NO2 or CE2 for the past 8 months, and it's doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
          do you really need to cycle your supplements? i haven't cycled off NO2 or CE2 for the past 8 months, and it's doing good.
          no but its smart and saves money, and you may get good gains during time off (ie. i just went 10 days with no supps but multi + fat burner and felt amazing)

Comment

If you’re taking it at night I would also suggest stopping after two bottles max (depending on size and age as well). I’m only 20 and I make sure not to take ZMA or WB toooo consecutively. I’d rather be safe than sorry. Not to mention it saves money and gives you a bit of a rebound affect once you take it again.

I love it when I don’t take WB because the anticipation of monster pumps and horrifyingly deep, recuperative sleeps makes it feel like waiting for Christmas to come. Currently taking WB again and loving it. Looking forward to abstaining for another short while and taking big doses at night when I bulk.

Comment

Working...
            X