Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screech in trouble

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzz_log/?fr=fp-buzz-img

Ever since its emergence in the twilight of the 1980s, we've been suckers for a good "Saved by the Bell" (+16%) story. Whenever a SBTB cast member hits the Buzz, we get swirly flashbacks of Saturdays squandered watching the gang at Bayside High School.

The latest madcap adventures of an ex-Baysider involve Dustin Diamond. He who will be forever known as Screech burst out of obscurity into the top 4,000 searches this past week. Diamond was recently evicted from his home in Port Washington, Wisconsin, and appeared on Howard Stern's show to tell his woeful tale and hawk some T-shirts in hopes of fending off foreclosure.

The rest of the Saved by the Bell cast is also making the grade in Search these days. Resident jock AC Slater, aka Mario Lopez (+4%), will soon be jumping around in "Dancing with the Stars." The lovely "tiffani thiessen," "lark voorhies," (not bipolar or a cocaine addict as the tabloids allege), and "mark-paul gosselaar" (canceled on "Commander in Chief") have also seen their GPAs rise in the Buzz.

But searches for showgirl and former "Bell" girl Elizabeth Berkley (+103%) have climbed the highest on the popularity pole, which might prove that her decision to never be Jessie Spano again was a sign of actually having some class.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?i...enavpic0dk.jpg
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Screw Screech! He was always getting Zach Morris in trouble and he was always pestering Lisa Turner! He gets no support from me. Kelly however, I'll help her in any way possible
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

Screw them all, Why would I or should I help them. I mean they don't know me, they wouldnt help me. Ex: Where was the famous Sex Scene involving all three girls, I mean was that too much to ask. SO I dont care, if they all get evicted, maybe they will learn better money mangement.

Was it it lisa turner, I always thought it was Lisa Turtle. lol
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
          You're right, Lisa Turner was on American Idol, its Lisa Turtle, My bad.
          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
          -Jack Bauer

Comment

Screw them all, Why would I or should I help them. I mean they don't know me, they wouldnt help me. Ex: Where was the famous Sex Scene involving all three girls, I mean was that too much to ask. SO I dont care, if they all get evicted, maybe they will learn better money mangement.

Someone knows his "saved by the bell" a lil too well!

*runs & deletes her posts from the Richard Simmons thread.*
            Last edited by Booty; 06-19-2006, 09:40 PM.
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
              Someone knows his "saved by the bell" a lil too well!

*runs & deletes her posts from the Richard Simmons thread.*
              LOL, Yea I Used to watch it. Yea, you better delete those pics of Richie... Come on youhave to remember the epsiode when Jessie was hoped up on caffiene pills, then Zach saves her..
              If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Port Washington, WI? Thats some funny shit. I was just through there last Monday. If I'd of known Screech was in town I would have done a drive-by.

tim
                Hmmm, something smells funny.....

Comment

AC Slater inspired me to pick up a dumbell for the first time.. to throw it at my TV...
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                    AC Slater inspired me to pick up a dumbell for the first time.. to throw it at my TV...
                    funny
                    Ht: 6'1"
                    Wt: 200 lb.s
                    BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                    17% (8/2/06)
                    Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

LOL, Yea I Used to watch it. Yea, you better delete those pics of Richie... Come on youhave to remember the epsiode when Jessie was hoped up on caffiene pills, then Zach saves her..
                      I probably watched that episode, but I cant remember. I have a terrible memory.
                      What typos?

Comment

LOL. I watch it every weekday morning from 7:30 to 8:00 on TBS, I think. I put the kids on the school bus, then watch SBTB while I have breakfast.

Then at 8:00, I turn it to TNT to watch my girl, Milano, on Charmed.
                        The more I watch it the more I actually dig Rose McGown.
                        Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

Originally posted by Team Enzyte
                          LOL. I watch it every weekday morning from 7:30 to 8:00 on TBS, I think. I put the kids on the school bus, then watch SBTB while I have breakfast.

that little santa smilie really creeps me out, hahaha.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Team Enzyte

LMAO!!!!
                            What typos?

Comment

Working...
                            X