Whats your opinion on PH's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your opinion on PH's?

I personally think they work, but the advertsing on them is dumb. THey advertise the product like its ok for Joe Blow to take and doesnt even know what it does or how it works. Much less doesnt run Nolvadex and liver support with it either.
    Last edited by LancerV; 06-19-2006, 03:26 PM.

people can sell whatever they want...

I have no pity for those who purchase things that impact their health and wellbeing this much without doing research first.
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Buyer Beware. People can buy whatever they want, If they buy a supplement and have no idea what its effects are, then to bad for them.. I mean do a Little research, but I know people don't. I research as much as possible everything I put in my body, that is just me, I know most people don't. SO if they hurt themselves, its sad a thing to say, but too bad..

As what I think of them, Hey they work, I mean I read alot of logs and had friends that either are taken them now, or took them. THey had great results. As for myself, I never tried any PH's. I also think if the person uses it in a moderate dose, and does Proper PCT, is fine with me. In the end its there choice. SO that is my 3 cents on that..
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

I've run a few cycles and will continue to do so (have a ergoMAX/Proztanazol cutter coming up). As long as you are safe about your cycle you should be fine. Do as much research as you possible can (anabolicminds.com is a great place for this) Support supps, PCT are a must. Monitor your BP daily. Generally you don't stay on cycle for more than 4 weeks. You should take a min. of 3 months off after PCT before your next cycle. Bloodwork is also good pre and post cycle (although I haven't been doing this, but will start).

Comment

For my limited use of ph's I'd say for people to stay away from them because of the side effects of pct. I do have a bottle of alri m-trn but I'm seriously thinking not to use it and get rid of it and stay as natural as possible.

Comment

Almost forgot....

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER PH/AAS IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyTheBull
              I've run a few cycles and will continue to do so (have a ergoMAX/Proztanazol cutter coming up). As long as you are safe about your cycle you should be fine. Do as much research as you possible can (anabolicminds.com is a great place for this) Support supps, PCT are a must. Monitor your BP daily. Generally you don't stay on cycle for more than 4 weeks. You should take a min. of 3 months off after PCT before your next cycle. Bloodwork is also good pre and post cycle (although I haven't been doing this, but will start).
              So since you have used them what is your favorite one with the least amount of side effects? I think if I I were to try one I would try Phera-Plex

Comment

The last cycle I did was a PheraPlex/Prostanazol cycle. This is my favorite thus far. Only real sides were some acne on my back. I've also done a superdrol cycle, and 2 cycles of MaxLMG/prostanazol. I highly recommend going to anabolicminds.com to review phera-plex cycle logs. There is alot of valueble info over there.

Comment

My thoughts on PHs
                  1. basically they are steroids but are legal due to a loop hole . . . however, they are not the "safest" or most effective steroids
                  2. They can give good results but they come with a price as a lot of the more effective ones have increased side effects.
                  3. You can increase the safety of a PH cycle by front loading cycle support and continuing it through and post cycle. (not to be confused w/ this makes a cycle totally safe, this helps decrease risk - even with this you still risk serious side effects especially related to blood pressure, cholesterol, liver etc)
                  4. A well planned out PCT is essential
                  5. Joe Blow does not know point 1, 2, 3, or 4
                  6. If someone knows what they are doing then they can do a cycle relatively safely and look to maintain a large portion of their gains.
                  7. PHs are not meant for those under 21 and probably should be avoided until in your mid twenties.

I would prefer to see someone hit their natural plateau before utilizing such means but that is just my opinion . . . to each their own
                  Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Great post!!

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                    My thoughts on PHs
                    1. basically they are steroids but are legal due to a loop hole . . . however, they are not the "safest" or most effective steroids
                    2. They can give good results but they come with a price as a lot of the more effective ones have increased side effects.
                    3. You can increase the safety of a PH cycle by front loading cycle support and continuing it through and post cycle. (not to be confused w/ this makes a cycle totally safe, this helps decrease risk - even with this you still risk serious side effects especially related to blood pressure, cholesterol, liver etc)
                    4. A well planned out PCT is essential
                    5. Joe Blow does not know point 1, 2, 3, or 4
                    6. If someone knows what they are doing then they can do a cycle relatively safely and look to maintain a large portion of their gains.
                    7. PHs are not meant for those under 21 and probably should be avoided until in your mid twenties.

I would prefer to see someone hit their natural plateau before utilizing such means but that is just my opinion . . . to each their own

Comment

Glad to see some intelligent discussion on this subject. I thought it may be too taboo to start a thread, but I'm delighted to see one of this caliber so far!

I thought it wouldn't hurt so much to do a cycle once a year. Of course I'll wait a few years, research until my brain hurts and read as many logs as possible. It's just like trying out any supplement in my mind, but the risk is far greater. To me it's forbidden fruit and I know that I should stay away from it until I know the time is right.

As for the intelligent individuals who've done a cycle or two and kept amazing gains, kudos. I just hope you haven't done any significant damage to your bodies. PCTs before, during and after are imparative in my opinion. Just like Dave had mentioned.. I wouldn't compromise my health for some slacking off and not investing time/money into proper support

Comment

i agree with Mr. Aries; people who are lookin for a quick fix and use phs then try to sue someone in my opinion is ridiculous. I think as long the person is old enough and educated enought that they are fine. Unfortunately its the people that go and abuse them and hurt themselves that ruin it for everyone, and the media doesnt help either.
                        "Man you keep eatin' those, youre gonna turn INTO a chicken."

Comment

Originally posted by threei
                          i agree with Mr. Aries; people who are lookin for a quick fix and use phs then try to sue someone in my opinion is ridiculous. I think as long the person is old enough and educated enought that they are fine. Unfortunately its the people that go and abuse them and hurt themselves that ruin it for everyone, and the media doesnt help either.
                          Yes, but many companies don’t let the consumers know about these side effects. Remember most of these new ph products are rejected old steroids from pharma companies because they had too many side effects and other problems. Most of the side effects we know about today are from people who used them and didn’t expect there to be worse side effects than using illegal anabolic steroids.

Just my point of view.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Very true Controlled Labs
                            "Man you keep eatin' those, youre gonna turn INTO a chicken."

Comment

i believe usage should always be compared to reason...

for example, if you are using this shit to impress some chick on the beach, forget it..

if your job depends on the performance and function of your body and it means getting picked versus not being picked at all, then good luck and be careful..
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                              X