i gonna be taking GB/WB
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

Originally posted by Krueger
    What is better for a powerlifter?

taking PW or GG

and do u take those on off days?

i gonna be taking GB/WB
    I don't feel that anyone should have to choose between the 2 to be honest... but Purple WRAATH would probably come first.

Comment

so if i got GG and PW

would i take it on my off days?

and how should i take both since there both suppose to be consummed in pre during and post workout... i read somewhere u could mix them both into water or take one in water and one just put the poweder in ur mouth and wash it down with the other.... but when should i take it PRE or Post
      or during ... thanks
      5'11"
      230lbs hard

Comment

so if i got GG and PW

would i take it on my off days?

and how should i take both since there both suppose to be consummed in pre during and post workout... i read somewhere u could mix them both into water or take one in water and one just put the poweder in ur mouth and wash it down with the other.... but when should i take it PRE or Post
        or during ... thanks
        For powerlifting... how long are you hitting the gym ?

Comment

i hit the gym

4 days a week well really 6 cause of abs and bag training...

1 day Chest 1hr 30min

1 day Legs and Back 1hr 45min

2 day Arms 1hr 10min
          5'11"
          230lbs hard

Comment

i hit the gym

4 days a week well really 6 cause of abs and bag training...

1 day Chest 1hr 30min

1 day Legs and Back 1hr 45min

2 day Arms 1hr 10min
            Ok I would take the GlycerGROW 1 hour pre-workout and I would take 1 scoop Purple WRAATH 15 minutes pre-workout and 1 scoop during. The GlycerGROW will last up to 6 months, so keep that in mind (that surprises alot of people).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Ok I would take the GlycerGROW 1 hour pre-workout and I would take 1 scoop Purple WRAATH 15 minutes pre-workout and 1 scoop during. The GlycerGROW will last up to 6 months, so keep that in mind (that surprises alot of people).
              GG is awesome, 1 serving lasts for 6 months! A whole tub will last a decade!

Ok I'll stfu......

Comment

If I HAD to pick one, it would be Purple Wraath. ( one of the best supplements I have EVER taken.)

Comment

What is better for a powerlifter?

taking PW or GG

and do u take those on off days?

i gonna be taking GB/WB
                  Both are jsut fine, but just like PU said PW would come first. GG was working nicely for me but I have been cycling out some supps as something has been buggin me this week and I will be starting it back up next week. I will have to say that is really enhances my training. I am at the weights that I was at with a partner a few years ago but I am training alone. I wish I hade a few extra partners for board presses just so I can see how much of a difference it makes.

How is your training going? Are you doing a meet soon? I have taken 3 years off and jsut started back up and will compete again next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X