No announcement yet.

joint support ... what's your favorite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint support ... what's your favorite?

since CL has yet to tell us if they are releasing a joint support supplement *hint,hint* what joint support supplements have you used/are using?
    jdouchebag for president

alot of good things are being said about cissus and joints....
    SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Cissus

Comment

Cissus
        Pregnenolone
        EFA
        Celadrin (worth a try)
        Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-17-2006, 06:02 AM.

Comment

I use Cissus RX as well as NOW's Gluco and Chondrotin. I mega dose the Cissus I take 10 pills a day, and I take 4 pills of the Gluco and Chondrotin.
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Megadosing Cissus right now too! Makes the joints feel great! I'm also taking some Costco Glucosamine/MSM/Chondritin its called Triple Flex

Comment

For those taking Cissus, how long do the benefits last (if at all) after you stop using it daily ?

How quickly do the effects kick in (noticably) and wear off ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                For those taking Cissus, how long do the benefits last (if at all) after you stop using it daily ?

Well I been taking Cissus for two months now, I had two surgeries on my left shoulder, so I started back in October, After three years out.. SO I started back nice and easy, but I couldnt lift more then 3-4 days a week, my shulder would flare up, so I heard about Cissus a few months back and thought I would give it a try. SO I bought 6 bottles, and I begain Mega dosing, I would say about 2-3 week, I noticed the pain dissapaited a great deal, then with in the last month here, I have no pain at all. I cant answer what happens when you come off them, and how you feel, becasue I havent been off them. I wont probaly come off them to be honset with you. Im gonna order another 10 bottles and get two free off there site. SO IMO this stuff is great. I reccomend it to all to give it a try..
                If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

USPLabs has just started/is starting to distribute it's Cissus powder, which maybe a more cost-effective strategy for some. Havn't heard much feedback on the CNW cissus vs Cissus Rx.

Yeah, that's completely o/t

Comment

Working...
                  X