The White Triad of JD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The White Triad of JD

what up fellas. you've reached it, the best thing happening since sexual intercourse was invented. thats right, a new log by yours truly.

anywho, let's cut the details. I'm jdiritto. and I'll be doing a log of some sort of supplement stack, right here.

The main products will be white flood (ver 2 i believe) and orange triad -- as I've never used either, and have just purchased them.

I have been using centrum multi vitamin - and 2 scoops ON whey + ground steel cut oats post workout.

I will update prior to starting with more background information, and supplement/nutrition info.

Supplements I have to be used:

White flood -- huge tub, half full. weird, i hate that.

Orange Triad -- huge pills, 6 a day, impressive, hopefully it'll be as good as they look.

Centrum 1 a day mens health forumla (for off days)

optimum nutrition ZMA

ON whey protein
    True Protein mix (i forget what it really is -- possibly a meal replacement powder?)
    GF pro

Purple wraath
    some xtend
    green mag
    bulk taurine
    some NOxidant
    some r-ala and k-r-ala (glucophase XR)
    plus some Anabolic Innovations (?) whey isolate and xcel (similiar to xtend) powders

most of the powders are slightly used. white flood + orange triad are the only brand new iterms (besides gf pro tub)

my diet, is random. I don't have a kitchen, and live in the middle of philadelphia. I try to get well rounded meals, and avoid the fattening, greasy, sugar-laden foods of Philly.. it's haaard though.

I train in the mornings - and teach weight lifting courses m/w/f afternoons.

log should start next monday. got thrown back a little due to my girlfriend visitng and my studies.
    Last edited by jiritt0; 10-09-2007, 04:50 PM.

Comment

It's that time fells.. and womens (i luv u all)

Day #1. o ya baybee

I took 1 scoop white flood, 1/2 spoon taurine powder, 3 caps green bulge, and 1 cap r-ala about 30min pre workout on an empty stomach.

i drank about 1/2 a mix of 1 scoop PW and 1 scoop xtend about 15-0 mins preworkout.

during workout just water

post workout i polished off the xtend/pw mix and ate a fiber one high protein ceral bar

ima go shower, than drink a 2 scoop ON whey + 1 scoop steel cut oats shake and take 3 orange triads with that.

the workout was intense. i won't lie, it was the most energy i've had at 8am ish lifting all semester so far. i even broke a good sweat. usually im all tired, sluggish, and sometimes yawning while i lift. today i was in it man. i was clapping my hands to the music, jumping around a little, i felt good. i felt cocky in the gym, like i was the biggest guy there and couldnt noone hold me down. sure, the normal douchebags were their trying to curl 175 pounds, but hey, screw them. their like 1/2 my size and lift like big bags of douche. i felt good throwin the weight around.

I'm not gonna post up every single lift and weight amount, as that takes alot of time. I'm going to track some of th ebasics, and relate alot of "feeling" in this log.

for bench today - day #1 - i did 225 for a set of 10 and 7 at the peak of my bench pyramid. more than i had been getting. my goal by the end of this lil log is to increase that greatly. as well as other major lifts (squats, deadlifts, military, maybe even calf raises)

I'm going to take some measurements tonight before bed, and ill post them up.

my diet, is gonna be random too, so i wont post much of that either. I try to keep it healthy, but not crazy intense strictly monitored. i cant do that at this point in my life, too much going on. maybe when i have my own apt next summer w/ my gf ill get back into that. I am making it a goal to increase the amount of tuna i eat. simple meal, and i have tons of cans in my room here at school.

another goal / something ill monitor on here is the amount of pushups/dips/chinups/pullups i can do. i doubt i can do any chins or pulls, havent do em in so long. but ima make it goal to work on that in between the classes I teach -- i can just rep out some of each while i wait for the next class to show up (i teach weight training as my grad assistantship)

im gonna be taking some whey isolate packets and xcell packets - from anabolic innoventions? - to my office on school today, so when i can there ill be mixing them up instead of just dirnking water -- a little added bonus (plus it cleans out my bedroom some -- im crammed for space in this joint).

questions, comments, let it rang and ill do the damn thang.
      haha

this log can also be found at bb.com (url below)
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post87006133
      Last edited by jiritt0; 10-15-2007, 08:39 AM.

Comment

yessss - day #2 , what could be better?

before bed I took my ZMA and a r-ala

today was similiar to yesterday - m ade some small changes

had a fiber one high protein ceral bar immediately after waking

drank white flood (2scoop) bout 30min pre workout - with 3 green bulge, 1 r-ala, and 1 green tea cap

drank 1/2 PW (2scoop) about 15min pre - til i left my house

did leg workout (more below)

got home, polished off other half PW drink - had 2 more green bulge, and another r-ala

bout 30min later I drank 1/2 a mix of 2 scoop GF-Pro isolate

45min later I ate a oatmeal breakfeast to go bar with 3 Orange triad pills

an hour later i polished the whey isolate mix off

gonna take the other 3 OT's with dinner. will do the ZMA + R-ala before bed again.

workout was good todya. bout same energy as yesterday -- i was a lil more tired than yesterday -- up all night killing mice in my bedroom -- woke up very early talking to my gf - her sister had a miscarriage over night =(

so far impressed by the WF in terms of energy -- pumps aren't there really.
        I had some gastro-intenstinal distress yesterday -- hopefully the OT kicks in and helps this, plus the lil ceral bar before lifting/supplements today too. (the isolate instead of ON whey may helpt oo!)

will try to get measurements up tonight -- got distracted yesterdy with 2 mice found in my bedroom (killed one over the weekend, and his buddies cam eout. bought traps, and got one of em overnight, this last one is shiesty tho, he's good.)

Comment

Good log
          Mice suck! I hate cats but when I lived in the ghetto I had to get one just to keep those little bastards under control.
          Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

my roommates have 2 cats.. i keep them out of my room though. (still youd think they would keep the house locked down?)

I got some traps, and there all dead now. .. the first one i was creative with and killed with lysol, pledge, and towel i took from the gym... when i realized he had friends, it spurred me to purchase some traps from local boughetto.

Comment

10/16 - 10pm – bout 9 more hours and im 23 hoorah

Measures (all flexed)

Calf (1/2 between ankle.knee) - 16”
              Quad/hams (1/2 between knee.waist) - 24.5”
              Waist (@ Belly button) - 38”
              Chest (across nipples) - 43”
              Arms (1/2 between elbow/shoulder) - 16”

Comment

this sucks. i have the hugest day of my life, not really, but it is my birthday, and i woke up at aprox 4:20 a.m. to the sound of a mouse running around my room -- after staying up til about midnight.

cant go back to sleep now either =(

i think ima go to the gym at 630am when it opens - that'll put me about 2hours ahead of my normal schedule time.. than i got til 130 to study for my ex phys exam today and i can go to sleep early tonight cos ill be done with school work after 5-6ish

Comment

sorry about the miscarriage. how many months was she?

Originally posted by jdiritto
                  this sucks. i have the hugest day of my life, not really, but it is my birthday, and i woke up at aprox 4:20 a.m. to the sound of a mouse running around my room -- after staying up til about midnight.

cant go back to sleep now either =(

i think ima go to the gym at 630am when it opens - that'll put me about 2hours ahead of my normal schedule time.. than i got til 130 to study for my ex phys exam today and i can go to sleep early tonight cos ill be done with school work after 5-6ish
                  happy bday and nice log so far
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

3months in... she already has 3 kids (4,3, and 1 yrs) so thats good -- but none the less im sure she isnt in the best of tiems right now.. it also happened on her oldest sons birthday and a day or so before mine =(

my gf and I were supposded to visit her this weekend to celebrate her son + my bday -- hopefully that sitll happens i havent seen them since i moved to philly in mid august!! they live in west MD around the md/wv border
                    - pretty far from philly, but close to my undergrad
                    Last edited by jiritt0; 10-17-2007, 07:54 AM.

Comment

day #treee

shoulders/back was great today. WF isnt a big hit of energy like a stimulant -- no jitters or weird feelings, it's just there and keeps me going all workout.

repped out alot of sets on various workouts, had a good sweat going and great mind set

the taste is good too on WF. Id ont mind it at all. i mixed it with some lemon-lime gatorade powder the other day, and it was great (the lemon-lime powder is pretty bad itself -lol, i stole it from an old roommate i disliked and have a ton of it lol)

since i bought 2 of the discount WF tubs in addition to the current one, i decided to purchase some of the lemon size-on today from bb.com -- i think those 2 combined preworkout will be awesome in the future!

i duno if ill get to lift tomorrow -- i have a field trip fom like 830am til 1pm.. gym is packed by than , but i may be able to lift in my classroom gym.. who knows!

Comment

day #4

great lift.. i mean intensity thro the roof. i only did a few workouts --- but i did em well and combined to increase intenssity

since i didnt lift yesterday i tried to do a lil full body esque workout

mainly supersetted bench - front squats - DB curls (like 6 sets each)

and than tricep pushdowns + calf raises (like 5 sets)

than did some other random chest/lower body movements

supplements went like thiisss

woke up - oatmeal to go breakfeast bar

like 30min later - 2 scoop WF + 1/2 spoon taurine

like 10 min later - 3 GB - r-ala and green tea extra + 2 scoop PW, 1 scoop extend, and a smaple packet of Storm EVF or something

worked out

when i got home i drank remaining like 1/5 of the preworkout mix (PW one) and took 2 GB and another r-ala

30 min after that ima eat a high protein fiber 1 ceral bar + 3 OTs, than go on campus and get me some lunccch

after one week -- i feel good about the supplements.. some gastro intestinal weirdness, but its nothing overwhelming. gonna work on upping hydration next week to try and counter all that.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          intensity thro the roof
                          Nice !

Comment

no lift today -- but i will be at it tu-fri this week

had a long drianing weekend.. my girly girl got sick and may of rubbed it off on me a lil.. i duno.. it sucks is pend 40$ to get the train home and back to see her (and other families) and shes sick =x

o well

Comment

day #5 i think

good lift today --- upper body , chest n arms mainly

felt a great pump in my arms by mid way thro the workout, was great

did the same ol routine there

woke up -- oatmeal ceral go breakfeast thing

like 30min later 2 scoop WF + 1 spoon taurine powder

15min til leaving for gym about 3/4 of a sample packet of PW and 1 scoop xtend + 3 green bulge + green tea + r-ala

lifted

got home - polished off the PW/xtend drank + 2 green bulge + r-ala

ate a high protein fiber 1 ceral bar + 3 OTs

like 15-20min later 2 scoop whey isolate shake

only one class today, and not much work -- had alot last week+over the weekend so now its more chillll

big homecoming this weekend at my undergrad coming up too, should be fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X