Another WB+GB question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another WB+GB question?

Hey guys, I just ordered WB and GB after reading all the great things people have to say. Here is my stack let me know how it sounds....

Morning: Fishoil, AST Multi Prop 32x

Pre-workout: GB, 100% Whey

Post-workout: 100% Whey, Creatine Mono

Night: WB, another multi vitamin, and fishoil

Off days: GB in the morning, WB at night

I have been taking Nitrix for the last month or so and I didn't really notice anything. It says to eat it on an empty stomach and avoid glutamine which is what I have been doing. With WB is it neccassary to avoid Glutamine?

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Tomo; 06-11-2006, 11:17 PM.

Originally posted by Tomo
    Hey guys, I just ordered WB and GB after reading all the great things people have to say. Here is my stack let me know how it sounds....

Morning: Fishoil, AST Multi Prop 32x

Pre-workout: GB, 100% Whey

Post-workout: 100% Whey, Creatine Mono

Night: WB, another multi vitamin, and fishoil

Off days: GB in the morning, WB at night

I have been taking Nitrix for the last month or so and I didn't really notice anything. It says to eat it on an empty stomach and avoid glutamine which is what I have been doing. With WB is it neccassary to avoid Glutamine?

Thanks guys.

looks good. take a multi wihtout iron in it though. no need to avoid glutamine, althought I dont think glutamine is very useful. I would take carbs and possibly aminos preworkout instead of protein and save the protein for post workout.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I have heard that a lot "take a multi without iron" , why is that? I already ordered two bottles of AST 32x, I guess I will have to wait a while. Is iron is such low quantities seriously bad for my health? I don't eat a lot of red meat, I am more of a chicken eater.

Comment

Looks good man. Let me know how the WB at night works out for you. I've taken a couple of different NO products, to include WB, Nitrix and NO2 and didn't get much from them except a slight increase in pump. I'm debating on giving the WB at night a shot. I will likely do it if the good reviews continue.

Comment

I have heard that a lot "take a multi without iron" , why is that? I already ordered two bottles of AST 32x, I guess I will have to wait a while. Is iron is such low quantities seriously bad for my health? I don't eat a lot of red meat, I am more of a chicken eater.
          too much iron can cause serious problems and most of us get enough iron in our diet. that is the only popular mens multi with iron in it that I know of.

Out Now:
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Yeah, hemochromatosis runs in my family and I thankfully don't have it, but still avoid iron supplements unless your doctor directs you to take themf. If you want to get your blood drained (you'll need a phlebotomy) and organs screwed, start messing around with lots of iron. I was tested and went back for genetic testing, and I do not have it at all, thank god.

In the past 5 years, about 4 family members (all around 60+) were diagnosed with it and died soon after (one death was complications caused by it). My grandma suspected it for years but the doctor said not to worry because she didn't have it.... a few weeks after a routine check up she had needed an emergency phlebotomy to drain nearly all of her blood. Her brothers and sisters all died after getting tested over the next couple of years. It was pretty damn shocking. Ask to be genetically tested if you get bloodwork done any time soon.

I try watching iron too because some supplements have it hidden away.. and other supplements and foods can boost your absorption rate, so it's better to always have things in moderation!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
              Yeah, hemochromatosis runs in my family and I thankfully don't have it, but still avoid iron supplements unless your doctor directs you to take themf. If you want to get your blood drained (you'll need a phlebotomy) and organs screwed, start messing around with lots of iron. I was tested and went back for genetic testing, and I do not have it at all, thank god.

In the past 5 years, about 4 family members (all around 60+) were diagnosed with it and died soon after (one death was complications caused by it). My grandma suspected it for years but the doctor said not to worry because she didn't have it.... a few weeks after a routine check up she had needed an emergency phlebotomy to drain nearly all of her blood. Her brothers and sisters all died after getting tested over the next couple of years. It was pretty damn shocking. Ask to be genetically tested if you get bloodwork done any time soon.

I try watching iron too because some supplements have it hidden away.. and other supplements and foods can boost your absorption rate, so it's better to always have things in moderation!
              that sucks, but is a good reminder if you have a family history of anything be extra vigilant and get checked out very often.

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

I will let u know how the WB works for sure. Hopefully it is better then Nitrix. From all the great reviews it is receiving Im sure it will be great.

As for the iron, thats kind of scary. So what is to much? How much iron do you from say eating a steak? Do you think I shouldn't take the AST Multi's?

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

I will let u know how the WB works for sure. Hopefully it is better then Nitrix. From all the great reviews it is receiving Im sure it will be great.

As for the iron, thats kind of scary. So what is to much? How much iron do you from say eating a steak? Do you think I shouldn't take the AST Multi's?
                  sounds good. I would return it for NOW adam or something else without iron. a few steaks a day may be enough iron for most people.

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Women are the only ones who really need a multi with iron and only recommended for men on special cases.

Comment

Working...
                    X