Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where should I buy CL products?

Seems like the right place to ask...

Where / from whom do I buy White Blood? Does Controled Labs have a web site I can order from, or is it cheaper to buy from BB.com?

you are on their website.....duh.....there are many places cheaper than here to order but i dont know if i am allowed to post it...check your pm

Comment

http://controlledlabs.com/retailers.php
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I buy my Controlled Labs products from www.bodybuilding.com and couldn't be happier with the service.

Comment

I order everything from DPS Nutrition. Great prices, shipping isn't too bad and very quick.
          http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_...1492&last=1492
          Jay

Comment

CL Prices

Will the prices of all your products on this website eventually come down, and be compareble to other online retailers? I would prefer to buy directly from CL. Like you would buy a brand new Mustang at a Ford dealership.
            God Bless,
            Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
              Will the prices of all your products on this website eventually come down, and be compareble to other online retailers? I would prefer to buy directly from CL. Like you would buy a brand new Mustang at a Ford dealership.
              What kind of quantities are you purchasing at a time ?

Also, thanks for your countless GlycerGROW posts / feedback.... awesome stuff (have you seen MCW's GlycerGROW log BTW ?)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Also, thanks for your countless GlycerGROW posts / feedback.... awesome stuff (have you seen MCW's GlycerGROW log BTW ?)
                I have never seen it before... Can you post a link?

I love it man!!!

Comment

I bought two bottles of green buldge from Bulk Nutrition, and one bottle from bodybuilding.com.

Both shipments came very quick, and both bottles were in perfect condition.

Comment

any canadians on this forum looking for CL products and dont want the hassle of customs Reflexonline is selling white blood and GB for $37 canadian and tjats about $13 cheeper than anywere else in canada that i know of!

Comment

I use DPS too, its only 20 mins from my house, so its great, plus they hook me up. Cash sales rule..
                      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by GymBuff
                        any canadians on this forum looking for CL products and dont want the hassle of customs Reflexonline is selling white blood and GB for $37 canadian and tjats about $13 cheeper than anywere else in canada that i know of!
                        How does that compare to SND ?

Comment

How does that compare to SND ?
                          Snd = 40$

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                            they have to keep the price high here so that it can be the MSRP

Comment

What kind of quantities are you purchasing at a time ?

Good Morning,
                              Pleased to see everything is up and running again! Kinda felt lost there for a few days.

Forgive me all of you, if I seemed to bow down to "Joel" on the other forum, but when he stated that I sound like a salesman, EEK that just rubbed me the wrong way like running my fingernails across a blackboard, however my description of GG/PW and what I experienced from this combo, and the words I used to describe it was very much on target.

I always purchase 1 tub GG, 1 tub PW at a time. Is this site used for other online retailers who buy in mass quantities? Like a CL main distributorship?

I've not seen MCW's GG log yet, but will now. Sorry for the delayed response, due to this forum being down.
                              God Bless,
                              Stu

Comment

Working...
                              X