unbelievable! PPAT´s review on his stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbelievable! PPAT´s review on his stack

Sorry guys for my english, but I am from Germany (YEAH FIFA worldbowl currently going on!)

Last week on monday my GB and WB arrived. Direct on monday morning I ´ve tried them and felt very comfortable with this stack. Nothing very exciting, but had a workout much better than without these. Now I wanted to know it. I ordered PW, GG on Tuesday evening. They arrived on Friday evening, so I could use all together yesterday. That is what I have done:

Mixing 1 scoop of Shock Therapy with 2 Scoops GlycerGrow, taking it 50 minutes before workout together with GreenBulge.

15 minutes later 1/2 scoop shock therapy, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 1 scoop GG and filled it up with 500ml water and 500 ml "Strength System - Protein Ice RTD, blue flavor) - It is very hard and I find it very dificult to drink PW with water only due it has such a terrible flavor for me.

I drank about 200ml with white blood and moved on to the gym.

During the workout I drank the rest of that mix and was able nearly to double the weight I am usually using! Great! My PT stared at me and could not believe his eyes he told me. I was sweating like an animal and was about to scream the GYM down.

This was the best workout I had for month! I worked my bi´s and tri´s and after a 60 minutes session I wasn´t be able to take a bottle of water to my mouth (my wife was told to do that!)

Thank you CL for these products!
    Last edited by ppat; 06-11-2006, 05:04 AM.

Originally posted by ppat
    Sorry guys for my english, but I am from Germany (YEAH FIFA worldbowl currently going on!)

Last week on monday my GB and WB arrived. Direct on monday morning I ´ve tried them and felt very comfortable with this stack. Nothing very exciting, but had a workout much better than without these. Now I wanted to know it. I ordered PW, GG on Tuesday evening. They arrived on Friday evening, so I could use all together yesterday. That is what I have done:

Mixing 1 scoop of Shock Therapy with 2 Scoops GlycerGrow, taking it 50 minutes before workout together with GreenBulge.

15 minutes later 1/2 scoop shock therapy, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 1 scoop GG and filled it up with 500ml water and 500 ml "Strength System - Protein Ice RTD, blue flavor) - It is very hard and I find it very dificult to drink PW with water only due it has such a terrible flavor for me.

I drank about 200ml with white blood and moved on to the gym.

During the workout I drank the rest of that mix and was able nearly to double the weight I am usually using! Great! My PT stared at me and could not believe his eyes he told me. I was sweating like an animal and was about to scream the GYM down.

This was the best workout I had for month! I worked my bi´s and tri´s and after a 60 minutes session I wasn´t be able to take a bottle of water to my mouth (my wife was told to do that!)

Thank you CL for these products!
    Welcome to the forum !

Thanks for the feedback.. the Purple WRAATH flavor has been improved, but I'm not sure when the new version will hit retailers.

Comment

Working...
    X