taking WB + GB on rest days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking WB + GB on rest days

after 3 days of using GB + WB I am very happy with these and be waiting for my GG + PW coming today!

What is more recommended? I am taking WB on workout days 15 min. after GB (45min preworkout). But what should I do on rest days? Should I take them at the time I usually do them? Or the WB at night? Any comments on this? Also an advice for rest days for GG + PW.

Thanx

Originally posted by ppat
    after 3 days of using GB + WB I am very happy with these and be waiting for my GG + PW coming today!

What is more recommended? I am taking WB on workout days 15 min. after GB (45min preworkout). But what should I do on rest days? Should I take them at the time I usually do them? Or the WB at night? Any comments on this? Also an advice for rest days for GG + PW.

Thanx
    GG / PW:
    Unless you have a unlimited budget, I feel that GlycerGROW and Purple WRAATH are totally optional on off days unless you do cardio on off days. If you do cardio, I HIGHLY recommend Purple WRAATH about 15 minutes pre-cardio

GB / WB:
    I would take the Green BULGE on off days, and the White BLOOD is optional on off days in my opinion BUT if you take the WB on off days, I would take it before bed.

Comment

Not trying to hijack, but pu12e, i'm trying to save $$$ wherever I can, so on off-days I only take 3 GB. Is that fine, or am I just wasting my money? Will 3GB help at all? If not, should I just take none?

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouTâ„¢
        Not trying to hijack, but pu12e, i'm trying to save $$$ wherever I can, so on off-days I only take 3 GB. Is that fine, or am I just wasting my money? Will 3GB help at all? If not, should I just take none?
        I'd say take none and have bulk CEE instead.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
          I hear where you are coming from.. hell, I can relate to a EXTREME budget scenario.. I had to take my last $1000 and pack ALL my shiat (yes including my car..) into a Penske truck and move from Cali to the shitty midwest.... but that's another long story... where was i..

Oh yea.. in a extreme budget scenario you could check out Green MAG. Or take Creapure / CEE on off days, saving Green Bulge for pre-workout. Make sense ?

Edit: Also HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend GlycerGROW in your scenario... do you have some yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            I hear where you are coming from.. hell, I can relate to a EXTREME budget scenario.. I had to take my last $1000 and pack ALL my shiat (yes including my car..) into a Penske truck and move from Cali to the shitty midwest.... but that's another long story... where was i..

Oh yea.. in a extreme budget scenario you could check out Green MAG. Or take Creapure / CEE on off days, saving Green Bulge for pre-workout. Make sense ?

Edit: Also HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend GlycerGROW in your scenario... do you have some yet ?
            -I love the convenience of capsules, so I doubt i'll get creapure/ bulk cee.

-so on OFF days, i can replace GB with GM?

-and i'll look into GG, since you "HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend" it, i'll definately give it a shot.

EDIT: UGHHHHHHH I just read the info on GG from CL.com... wtf im so confused on how to stack GB, WB, GM, and GG... rofl. Each must be taken on an "empty stomach" but how am I supposed to do that when all the supps are to be taken so close to each other? And if its advised to take GG pre, during, and post, what about my Xtend? Do I still take that?
            Last edited by boyscouTâ„¢; 06-09-2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

-and i'll look into GG, since you "HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend" it, i'll definately give it a shot.

EDIT: UGHHHHHHH I just read the info on GG from CL.com... wtf im so confused on how to stack GB, WB, GM, and GG... rofl. Each must be taken on an "empty stomach" but how am I supposed to do that when all the supps are to be taken so close to each other? And if its advised to take GG pre, during, and post, what about my Xtend? Do I still take that?
              Primaforce has CEE in caps and is pretty cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™

Yep... you still take the Xtend pre / during

Here is just one example of how you could stack / combine what you listed above:

Workout day:

7am: GB + Xtend
                7:30am: Cardio
                8:30am: Whey + Breakfast
                6pm: Whey + Carbs
                7pm: WB, GM, Xtend, and GG
                7:30pm: Workout / GYM
                9pm: Whey + Carbs
                Solid food meal

__________________________________________________ _______

OFF day:

10pm: WB

__________________________________________________ _______

OFF day (w / cardio):

7:30am: Cardio
                8:30am: Whey + Breakfast

10pm: WB
                Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-10-2006, 03:01 AM.

Comment

^^ Thanks pure. And I assume on Workout days @ 7:30 you meant GM, not GYM, right?

Comment

^^ Thanks pure. And I assume on Workout days @ 7:30 you meant GM, not GYM, right?
                    No.. that one is correct... indicating hitting the Gym @ 7:30pm.... with the GM pre-workout.

Just one example though... we can definately tweak it for you.

Comment

No.. that one is correct... indicating hitting the Gym @ 7:30pm.... with the GM pre-workout.

Just one example though... we can definately tweak it for you.
                      Thanks.

Could you give me an example of how I would take my supps (GB, WB, GM, Xtend) on a workout day with JUST weights and NO cardio?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

question.. what is Xtend anyway? i'm pretty curious now that everyone is taking that.. )

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
                          question.. what is Xtend anyway? i'm pretty curious now that everyone is taking that.. )
                          http://www.scivation.com/product_3.html

It's hella expensive there, so I purchase it from here:

www.dpsnutrition.com

Comment

Thanks.

Could you give me an example of how I would take my supps (GB, WB, GM, Xtend) on a workout day with JUST weights and NO cardio?

Thanks in advance.
                            Another option

Workout day (no cardio):

9pm: Whey + Carbs + GB
                            Solid food meal

Comment

Another option

Workout day (no cardio):

9pm: Whey + Carbs + GB
                              Solid food meal
                              Ah....

So am I allowed to do it this way, or since I already take GB preworkout, should I take GM post?

Comment

Working...
                              X