PW Bad Breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Bad Breath

Gave it to a friend today to try out, and noticed the same thing I did. PW makes your breath smell real bad. Not sure if this is with all BCAA/EAA products since this is the first one I have taken but he also gave me X-tend to try out and my breath wasn't as bad as when I take PW.

Originally posted by TonyDav
    Gave it to a friend today to try out, and noticed the same thing I did. PW makes your breath smell real bad. Not sure if this is with all BCAA/EAA products since this is the first one I have taken but he also gave me X-tend to try out and my breath wasn't as bad as when I take PW.
    How are you consuming it ?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDav
      aminos dont smell or taste good, wash it down with some water and it will get rid of it.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

brush yo teeff nuckha

Comment

Hahaha, yeah brush your teeth nucka lmao

Naw, I know what you’re saying. It makes your breath smell a little stale, kind of odd smelling…. But mostly jus’ grape drink, imo. I wouldn’t expect amino acids to smell all that great anywho. I brush my teeth before the gym and by the time I drink my protein shake, you can’t really smell it anyways. With the maltodexterin in my post workout shake I have to brush my teeth anyways so it’s not a huge problem.

I’m sippin on PW at work right now. It’s not that bad man. Keep some gum with you. I personally love it because I’m going to eat a can of tuna in 5 minutes and it does a great job of masking the taste! mmm

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
            Hahaha, yeah brush your teeth nucka lmao
            Also scrape your tongue / use mouthwash..
            http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...=29384&tab=0#0

* Clinical studies show that up to 85% of bad breath cases occur from accumulation of bacteria on the tongue. These bacteria produce volatile sulfur compounds (VSC's) which cause halitosis.
            * Breath Remedy™ Tongue Scraper is the next evolution in breath-freshening technology. By scraping your tongue, you are removing the bacteria which produce VSC's (volatile sulfur compounds) effectively reducing bad breath.
            * For double protection against bad breath use the Breath Remedy™ Tongue Spray to neutralize tongue odor. Then use the Breath Remedy™ Tongue Scraper. Replace your Tongue Scraper every three months. If bad breath persists, consult your dentist.
            there is the potential for free form aminos to "enhance" already bad breath (bacteria)... no offense.... there's no nice way to say it.

Maybe Dr. Dave can confirm this... this is actually a AWESOME thread for ALL WRAATH customers... the last thing we want is for our customers to suffer from bad breath.
            Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-09-2006, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Did Tanky not mention the next batch of PW to have a bit of a better flavour? The ginger becomes pretty prominent after a while... my water bottles all stink, but good thing they're not reusable ones.

I just save dasani bottles or powerade bottles for a few days. That steeze breaks down after a while and I don't want to be drinking that broken down junk. Good tip for anyone else drinking lots of PW. Oral hygeine's also key. I've got braces for another few months so I can vouch for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                Did Tanky not mention the next batch of PW to have a bit of a better flavour? The ginger becomes pretty prominent after a while... my water bottles all stink, but good thing they're not reusable ones.

I just save dasani bottles or powerade bottles for a few days. That steeze breaks down after a while and I don't want to be drinking that broken down junk. Good tip for anyone else drinking lots of PW. Oral hygeine's also key. I've got braces for another few months so I can vouch for that one.
                yup, the next batch will taste much better.
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

wicked

Comment

yeh ive felt the bad breath before. kinda like a fish smell or something. just drink some water and it goes away. (probably not really a fish smell, dont know why i recall it to smell like that)

Comment

Yeah, it definitely can leave a funky smell.

I just chew a peice of gum until I brush my teeth. Seeing as how I eat every 2.5-3 hours and have braces, I'm brushing them often enough that pw doesn't bug me.

Comment

I like the taste of PW

Comment

my gf wont kiss me after i drink it. hilarious

good way to make her stop nagging at me "you work out all the time"

haahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X