Bulking Routine(During Sports)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulking Routine(During Sports)

In about 2 weeks I will be getting my new bulking stack of Glycergrow, Cellmass, and Muscle Milk. I am currently in soccer season and it is hard to find a good split routine to fit my needs. I need to gain some good weight, about 25 pounds is my goal. My current routine is a 4-day split.

Arms
    Rest
    Shoulders/Back
    Rest
    Chest
    Rest
    Legs

Can anyone give me opinions on a new routine?

You want to gain weight while in soccer? One thing I see that can be an issue is the amount of running and food intake that is needed to do a bulk.

WHat days/ time do you have practice/ games and what days can you lift and what time?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      You want to gain weight while in soccer? One thing I see that can be an issue is the amount of running and food intake that is needed to do a bulk.

WHat days/ time do you have practice/ games and what days can you lift and what time?
      Right now its tryouts which involve alot of running. But when the season starts it will be practice every weekday with a game or two a week.

I can lift on any day I am not tired because half the time i have sufficient equipment to workout at home.

Comment

I would change the cellmass and add in a WPI at the least. Don't forget multi-v's and omegas. Staples to any stack.

Comment

So basically you are doing anywhere of 1-2 hours of cardio a night, do you have time to lift in the AM?

Comment

No because right now i work in the morning and then school is gonna start soon.

Comment

So what is your current schedule with workout? What my concern is that you go to practice then the gym. Basically you have already used a lot of energy, nutrients, and even hormones on practice and are not prime for your workout to bulk. Most athletes focus on maintenance during season and then bulk after.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                So what is your current schedule with workout? What my concern is that you go to practice then the gym. Basically you have already used a lot of energy, nutrients, and even hormones on practice and are not prime for your workout to bulk. Most athletes focus on maintenance during season and then bulk after.
                I really need to bulk during the season and after the season because i need to gain alot of weight and need the season time to do it. I currently do a 4-day split with workouts on Sunday and Saturday and two during the week with a day of stretching as well.

Comment

Working...
                X