Stallone Pudding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stallone Pudding

I bought a can of this stuff when BN had them for 99cents.. finally tried it, and i must admit, its pretty dang good!

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1710

I'd def recommend it if you got the money to spend and want a healthy snack. the vanilla cream is what I have, but i bet the chocolate is good as well. banana cream.. idk bout that

Originally posted by jdiritto
    I bought a can of this stuff when BN had them for 99cents.. finally tried it, and i must admit, its pretty dang good!

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1710

I'd def recommend it if you got the money to spend and want a healthy snack. the vanilla cream is what I have, but i bet the chocolate is good as well. banana cream.. idk bout that
    My rankings..

1 - Lemon Creme
    2 - Banana Creme
    3 - Chocolate
    4 - Vanilla

The downfall.. soy protein.. me hates soy protein!
    Back to the basics!

Comment

a little bit of soy wont kill you..

the downflal to me is the fact 24 cans = 32$.. something liek 25$ would be nice.. lol

Comment

the downflal to me is the fact 24 cans = 32$.. something liek 25$ would be nice.. lol
        I picked mine up for 24 cans @ $10 on a clearance sale at a local health food store. :P
        Back to the basics!

Comment

cheap ass
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            cheap ass
            yeah, so. I'm the kind of guy that will skip buying a girl that 10$ martini, and go straight into gaming too. or, my favorite, I go on 'dates' (a.k.a. public get togethers before sex occurs for the more conservative female) to subway at college; when my roommate works.

Comment

yeah, so. I'm the kind of guy that will skip buying a girl that 10$ martini, and go straight into gaming too. or, my favorite, I go on 'dates' (a.k.a. public get togethers before sex occurs for the more conservative female) to subway at college; when my roommate works.

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I'm guessing you don't go out with high maintenance girls.
                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                -Jack Bauer

Comment

No. fck them, they can get themselves a boyfriend with goals, so they can use his money throughout the relationship/marriage, than cheat on him with guys like myself.
                  my .02

Comment

you go on dates? More to you. I haven't been on one of those in years ...I'm still having going to random parties at school and when I spot a lady thats I always have to get the from a buddy (although they have been known to and then I feel later ) and then I watch her

Comment

and when she looks I and . Thats when I usually get either the the and am or a back in which case I hurry and get over there So I walk over and up next to her and we start to ...next thing you know and even more

Comment

This method works wonders and you don't have to talk at all. Just straight

is nice but its usually bad for you unless its a day. Plus dating might lead to which ultimately leads to and then if you make it to she gets all and

Comment

when you and act like a or try to have fun by Plus you have to worry about and I'm never allowed to grow a and no matter what I do I feel like theres a over my head its really

Comment

and its just not

Just as long as shes , over 18 so I don't deal with the , not drunk enough that she and doesn't have a boyfriend who will get and then you, cause you'll just end up in
                            To avoid this as long as I make it to every sunday I'll be

Comment

I hope this wild use of helps you see the and you're able to I'm So On, good luck with your and for reading this I hope it made you

and thats my attempt to use every single smiley in 1 story. (sorry it was split up, only 10 images per post!!!)

Comment

Working...
                              X