An amazing discovery!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazing discovery!!!

As a certain someone wanted more action on these threads...today I have discovered a new breakthrough in protein mixability and I'd like to share it with you all.

After my workout I did my normal thing, got a glass out and scooped some protein into it, milk, etc etc...and then it came time to open the silverware drawer and then the went off....it just came to me. Today I would not use a spoon...that would be too clumpy. Today I would not use a fork, it would take too much effort. At this point you may be thinking...sooooo what'd you USE?

Today I reached into my drawer and pulled out the 7th modern wonder of the world....the mighty SPORK. My shake proved no match for the metal monster as it was almost immediately annihalated by the far superior spork. So to all of you I pass along this innovative discovery. The next time you need to - bring out your sporks.

For more information on the spork please see spork.org

Originally posted by Maestro973
    As a certain someone wanted more action on these threads...today I have discovered a new breakthrough in protein mixability and I'd like to share it with you all.

After my workout I did my normal thing, got a glass out and scooped some protein into it, milk, etc etc...and then it came time to open the silverware drawer and then the went off....it just came to me. Today I would not use a spoon...that would be too clumpy. Today I would not use a fork, it would take too much effort. At this point you may be thinking...sooooo what'd you USE?

Today I reached into my drawer and pulled out the 7th modern wonder of the world....the mighty SPORK. My shake proved no match for the metal monster as it was almost immediately annihalated by the far superior spork. So to all of you I pass along this innovative discovery. The next time you need to - bring out your sporks.

For more information on the spork please see spork.org
    LMAO!!!
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

I anxiously await your next amazing discovery, oh mighty Maestro!

Comment

Gotta love the SPORK!!!

Comment

You have a METAL SPORK?!

Where did you get it? That's amazing!
          Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          Couples who squat together stay together.

Comment

I much prefer the foon.
            President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
            www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
              I much prefer the foon.
              Never heard it called that!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                Never heard it called that!

Oh sorry I meant to say I prefer poon.

You ever heard of that

CROWLER
                President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
                  Oh sorry I meant to say I prefer poon.

You ever heard of that

CROWLER
                  O yeah, you can never forget about poon!

Comment

Working...
                  X