Clear All

• Controlled Labs Product Review

First day using all four products.

Green MAGnitude: Creatine Matrix Volumizer

White Flood: Preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer

Purple Wraath: Ergogenic Essential Amino Acid Matrix

GlycerGrow: Cell Burst Formula

Also used Vitargo as my Carb load up.

With less than 5 hours of sleep, than lifting 14 hours later I was just amazed with my results. I can only contribute my strength, rep and endurance to the above listed products.

After taking all the products in a timely manner I was astounded with the pump I reach without even lifting a weight yet.

To put it in simple terms I usually do a straight pyramid lift with for Barbell Chest presses. Norm is 2 warms up sets than 4 heavy sets in different rep ranges.

Typical working set for me is 315 9-12 reps, 365 5-8 reps, 315 as many as I can get, finish with 225 for 16-24 reps. Than head over for some dumbbell press.

Today was different. I had so much energy that I had to do more set and more reps. I could not get tired. I did 8 working sets all in the upper weight limits and had to force my self to go over and do some incline dumbbell press and continue my workout.

Simply amazing products. More energy, endurance, stamina which provided me with endless sets and reps.

Thanks Controller Labs, and of course all the REPS out there that were kind enough to answer my questions.

Glad ya had an awesome workout. Welcome to the revolution. CL FTW!!!!!
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
      Glad ya had an awesome workout. Welcome to the revolution. CL FTW!!!!!

thanks very exciting..................

Comment

Originally posted by TENACIOUS
        First day using all four products.

Green MAGnitude: Creatine Matrix Volumizer

White Flood: Preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer

Purple Wraath: Ergogenic Essential Amino Acid Matrix

GlycerGrow: Cell Burst Formula

Also used Vitargo as my Carb load up.

With less than 5 hours of sleep, than lifting 14 hours later I was just amazed with my results. I can only contribute my strength, rep and endurance to the above listed products.

After taking all the products in a timely manner I was astounded with the pump I reach without even lifting a weight yet.

To put it in simple terms I usually do a straight pyramid lift with for Barbell Chest presses. Norm is 2 warms up sets than 4 heavy sets in different rep ranges.

Typical working set for me is 315 9-12 reps, 365 5-8 reps, 315 as many as I can get, finish with 225 for 16-24 reps. Than head over for some dumbbell press.

Today was different. I had so much energy that I had to do more set and more reps. I could not get tired. I did 8 working sets all in the upper weight limits and had to force my self to go over and do some incline dumbbell press and continue my workout.

Simply amazing products. More energy, endurance, stamina which provided me with endless sets and reps.

Thanks Controller Labs, and of course all the REPS out there that were kind enough to answer my questions.

Awesome... keep us updated for sure !

Comment

Working...
        X