Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIRL POWER Mini Contest #2 !!! (WINNERS: dogsofgold and sarahalyse !!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIRL POWER Mini Contest #2 !!! (WINNERS: dogsofgold and sarahalyse !!!)

GIRL POWER Mini Contest #2: YOUR favorite exercise (and why) ?

1. GIRL POWER CONTESTANTS: Post a video of you doing your favorite exercise and tell us why it's your favorite

2. Top picks will be selected for a public vote

3. Winner gets a CONTROLLED LABS T-Shirt =

Awesome, can't to see some of these exercises

Comment

oh, this will be a tough one!
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
        oh, this will be a tough one!
        This will seperate the GIRLS from the POWERGIRLS

Comment

Hrmm not sure how to go about videotaping that but we'll see

Comment

i agree...it will be a bit tricky to video tape...but i'll figure out something.
            1 Corinthians 9:24
            Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Most cell phones / digital cameras can record video clips

Incidentally, I have a POS cell phone that doesn't record video.... friends who have the latest / greatest phone = for the win Anyone SEA what I did there ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Most cell phones / digital cameras can record video clips

holy cow, didn't even think about that.
                Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Do we have a deadline on this one? I won't be hitting the exercise I'm planning on doing again until the 14th. Cool??

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
                    Do we have a deadline on this one? I won't be hitting the exercise I'm planning on doing again until the 14th. Cool??
                    Sounds fine !

Comment

Alright, here is my video of me deadlifting 135lbs for 10 reps! Deadlifts are my favorite because they are what I have made the most progress on and they are the biggest amount of weight I use while at the gym on any exercises. Love being able to throw a full plate on each side now!!! My back is a little too arched on the first rep on account of this being the first time I did deadlifts from the floor. But I got into it pretty quickly and my form was on for the rest of it!

Comment

Alright, here is my video of me deadlifting 135lbs for 10 reps! Deadlifts are my favorite because they are what I have made the most progress on and they are the biggest amount of weight I use while at the gym on any exercises. Love being able to throw a full plate on each side now!!! My back is a little too arched on the first rep on account of this being the first time I did deadlifts from the floor. But I got into it pretty quickly and my form was on for the rest of it!

Maybe it's just me but all I can see is a black screen but I can hear it.
                        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Great job, that was awesome

Comment

Nice... we could have a winner here folks !!!

Comment

Thrusters...one of my favorites!

Thrusters is one of my favorite exercises because this compound movement combines the squat with an over head shoulder press and pushes my body to the max, which is a great thing! I love leg and shoulder workouts and this does it all.

It can be done with a barbell or dumbbells. I only had 30# db available. I only did a few in the video because I just got done with a full workout prior. (Silly me)

Comment

Working...
                              X