Maintenance Calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Calories

I finally sat down and wrote all the things i consume on a normal basis. To my surprise found out that im about 1000 calories under my 3000 maintenance calories. I was planning on cutting soon but now that i have the true numbers cant cut out 500 calories a day. So need help on what to do. Im thinking increase the calories to 3000 and maintain that for a month or two to get my body on track then cut the 500 calories. What do you think, let me know if any more detail about me needed?

I would just bump it up to 2500 at first to see what happens and go from there. You might gain some weight at first but your body will catch up and things will work out.

Comment

bump calories up and increase cardio
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

thanks for the info already started to adjust. anyone have a link to where i could find the nutro break down of basic foods like chicken, veggies, etc... so i can put together a new menu to hit 3000 calories. or maybe a meal that i could eat six times a day that meets that, that would be easier and better?

Comment

Originally posted by echoe
          thanks for the info already started to adjust. anyone have a link to where i could find the nutro break down of basic foods like chicken, veggies, etc... so i can put together a new menu to hit 3000 calories. or maybe a meal that i could eat six times a day that meets that, that would be easier and better?

dunno what's easier ... but you can use fitday.com to get the breakdown of foods you are consuming ...

good luck
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
          X