Shocker Nutrition Extreme Energy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Nutrition Extreme Energy!

Hey, just about 2 minutes ago the mail man came and delivered me a free bottle of Shocker Extreme Energy. On Bb.com i signed up to test there products but they said i wasnt old enough (only 15) but they sent me a free bottle!

I dont really want it but if there going to give it to me, i figure out something to do with it!

JDub

this is my third free fullsize product! PRetty happy!

You don't have to do a log if you don't want to, but do a review of it at the end, as a "show of your appreciation."

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
      Hey, just about 2 minutes ago the mail man came and delivered me a free bottle of Shocker Extreme Energy. On Bb.com i signed up to test there products but they said i wasnt old enough (only 15) but they sent me a free bottle!

I dont really want it but if there going to give it to me, i figure out something to do with it!

JDub

this is my third free fullsize product! PRetty happy!
      No offense JDub, but at 15 you don't need all of these products. I would rather see you take advantage of your youthful metabolism and growth abilities while you can.

Josh
      Back to the basics!

Comment

yeah, i am not going to be using this product because i am not really into energy pills.

Jdub

i dont know what i should do with it!

Comment

Working...
        X