Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Starting new shift need advice please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Starting new shift need advice please!

I was just informed that starting next week i will have to run the midnight shift for the next six months this will be a 4-3 shift 4 days on 3 days off start time at work will be 9:00 pm to 7:30 am
    if anybody can help me with a supplement schedule and timing i greatly appreciate it

supplements used and finally received is

GB-WB-RA-BU-PW-GG- SCIVATION SESAMIN AND XTEND-CAMPHIBOLIC-AST-DHEA-OMEGA3 PILLS-FLAX SEED PILLS-ON WHEY GOLD PROTEIN 10 POUNDS
    10 POUNDS ALL THE WHEY ISOLATE WAY PROTEIN - PRO-LABS CREATINE-PRO-LABS GLUTAMINE

TRAINING: i would like to hit the gym 2 times a day for cutting like 8:am and then again at 6 or 7m should i hit the weights in the morning with 1 hour cardio then at night do 1 hour cardio? and yes i will do a major log for this with pic's i also would like to include GM into my supplements two any help with this is greatly appreciated

TIA

WOAH!!!! how many supps are you taking?!?!?!?!
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      WOAH!!!! how many supps are you taking?!?!?!?!
      HAhahaha! well i take 48 grams of all the whey iso with a 1/2 cup iron oats and 1 pill Sesamin 1 of the omega 3 and 1 of the flax at 5:AM 7:AM
      i take 3-RA pills 7-GB-3-WB and 3 scoops of GG with 16 ounces of water,7:15
      start drinking 1.5 liters of water with 6 scoops of PW and 6 scoops of XTEND
      off to the gym 7:45 AM start with a warm up of 10 min cardio bike than i start hitting the weights drinking 1 liter, after my work out i usually do about 65 minutes of cardio starting from level 5 at 2.0 mph on the treadmill till i get to level 15 at 3.5 mph usually burn about 1035 calories during the cardio also i finish .5 liter of PW-XTEND - leaving the gym i have a power shake on whey gold with 40 grams protein 7 grams pro labs creatine and 2 grams glutamine
      and 1 pack animal pack, 11:30 am 1 cup of egg whites from egg whites international and 1 cup of oatmeal and a cup of coffee 2:00pm 3 RA-pills 2:30 pm 10 onces of boiled chicken breast with 1 cup of broccoli and a half cup of brown rice
      6:PM 8 ounces of boiled chicken breast with salsa and 1 cup broccoli with
      1 sesamin 1 flax and 1 omega 3 pill 11:PM protein shake 40 grams on whey protein
      11:45PM 2 camp pills and 1 Dhea pill good night..if you think that anything is wrong please let me know i went from from 345 pnds down to 265 goal is 205
      with a lean bmi of 188 at 6 to 8% BF TIA...

Comment

Originally posted by trizz
        TRAINING: i would like to hit the gym 2 times a day for cutting like 8:am and then again at 6 or 7m should i hit the weights in the morning with 1 hour cardio then at night do 1 hour cardio?
        [/FONT]
        that sounds like it would be fine.

i've been working a very simular shift for a couple years now and what works best for me is to workout in the morning when i get done with work at 7am i usually workout at about 8:30-9. You should also know that i do my cardio at work, which requires me to walk 10+ miles and to do heavy lifting.

supplement timing should pretty much be the same as if you work during the day. Depending on when you plan to sleep and if you decide to workout in the mornings, you may want to take BU as soon as possible.

Keep in mind also that not everybody can adjust to this shift so its important that you make sure you get enough rest in the day

Comment

You should be fine, just make sure to listen to your body. Like Batting333 said, get enough rest. Graveyard is one of the toughest shift on a person.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by trizz
              GB-WB-RA-BU-PW-GG- SCIVATION SESAMIN AND XTEND-CAMPHIBOLIC-AST-DHEA-OMEGA3 PILLS-FLAX SEED PILLS-ON WHEY GOLD PROTEIN 10 POUNDS
              10 POUNDS ALL THE WHEY ISOLATE WAY PROTEIN - PRO-LABS CREATINE-PRO-LABS GLUTAMINE
              Holy &#%^#%$^ !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Holy &#%^#%$^ !!!!!
                do you think its to much? these are the micro breakdowns

target carbs are 35% target Cal's from carbs are 805
                target fats are 20% target Cal's from fats are 460
                target protein are 45% target Cal's from protein 1035
                total target Cal's are 2301

target carb grams are 201
                target fat grams 51
                target protein grams 259