No announcement yet.

New guy just getting back into lifting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy just getting back into lifting.

Hi, new to the site and just getting back into lifting. Im an endomorph so I am constantly fighting the battle of the buldge and right now I am losing. Looking to drop some pounds and add/tone up some muscle.

Just ordered

Blue Up
    GlycerGrow
    Green Magnitude
    Purple Wrath
    Red Acid
    Sesaglow
    White Flood

Basically all the products listed as the extreme weight loss / cutting stack.
    Going to follow that dosing schedule also.

Renewing my vows with my wife in Apr 08 and wanting to drop about 40lbs by then.

Read only great reviews of Controlled Labs products, looking forward to seeing some results.

Wish me luck and Thanks. Any suggestions and tips are welcome.

Originally posted by TheBocSez
    Hi, new to the site and just getting back into lifting. Im an endomorph so I am constantly fighting the battle of the buldge and right now I am losing. Looking to drop some pounds and add/tone up some muscle.

Just ordered

Blue Up
    GlycerGrow
    Green Magnitude
    Purple Wrath
    Red Acid
    Sesaglow
    White Flood

Basically all the products listed as the extreme weight loss / cutting stack.
    Going to follow that dosing schedule also.

Renewing my vows with my wife in Apr 08 and wanting to drop about 40lbs by then.

Read only great reviews of Controlled Labs products, looking forward to seeing some results.

Wish me luck and Thanks. Any suggestions and tips are welcome.

Welcome to CL ! Be sure to increase the dosage gradually, especially on the GlycerGROW and White FLOOD. Did you get the Blue UP original or the Stim Free version ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

Welcome to CL ! Be sure to increase the dosage gradually, especially on the GlycerGROW and White FLOOD. Did you get the Blue UP original or the Stim Free version ?
      I went with the original I believe.

Comment

Working...
      X