Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XFactor and what CL product have you used together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XFactor and what CL product have you used together?

I'm thinking about working in some Xfactor in a few months, still researching XFactor a bit, and wanted to know if any of you have stacked it with a CL product? How were the results compared to your expectations prior to beginning the stack? Any side effects?

Is there a combination of XFactor and a CL product that you would like to see stacked together and logged?
    jdouchebag for president

I used GlycerGrow the entire time I was on X-Factor. I'd been using GG for about 6 weeks by then (I did a 1 month log at bb.com) and I liked it a lot. The pumps were good, endurance and focus was great, and I can definitely attest to the combined effect of both supplements being pretty much constant soreness. While being sore isn't always an indicator of growth, it's pretty obvious I did grow. I gained 12lbs on XF, and I think it's safe to say 8-10 was muscle. It's most obvious in my entire back and legs. My traps finally POPPED!
    Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    Couples who squat together stay together.

Comment

x factor and green bulge + purple wraath would be great together.. you need additional magnesium while on x factor so the MCC (magnesium creatine chelate) in green bulge would definitely help that..

purple wraath would be good here because EAAs are anabolic.
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by superhombre2k
        I used GlycerGrow the entire time I was on X-Factor. I'd been using GG for about 6 weeks by then (I did a 1 month log at bb.com) and I liked it a lot. The pumps were good, endurance and focus was great, and I can definitely attest to the combined effect of both supplements being pretty much constant soreness. While being sore isn't always an indicator of growth, it's pretty obvious I did grow. I gained 12lbs on XF, and I think it's safe to say 8-10 was muscle. It's most obvious in my entire back and legs. My traps finally POPPED!
        Good feedback, thanks sh2k

Originally posted by Mr.Aries
        x factor and green bulge + purple wraath would be great together.. you need additional magnesium while on x factor so the MCC (magnesium creatine chelate) in green bulge would definitely help that..

Mr.Aries, would green bulge be enough additional MCC or should I add more with a magnesium supplement?
        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

Agreed... that would be awesome for cutting or bulking.

Some other additions that I would consider:

- Carnitine / ALCAR (especially if cutting)
          - Forskolin (if cutting)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Agreed... that would be awesome for cutting or bulking.

Some other additions that I would consider:

- Carnitine / ALCAR (especially if cutting)
            - Forskolin (if cutting)

thanks, pu ... think I might try this when I start bulking near the fall
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              I'm thinking about working in some Xfactor in a few months, still researching XFactor a bit, and wanted to know if any of you have stacked it with a CL product? How were the results compared to your expectations prior to beginning the stack? Any side effects?

Is there a combination of XFactor and a CL product that you would like to see stacked together and logged?

I highly recommend this:
              X factor + cAMP + Green bulge + White blood+ bcaa
              http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=763337

he is having amazing results.

Comment

I ran X-factor with Green Bulge, White blood, ZMA and BCAA's. I took White Blood pre workout for two weeks and then stared taking it pre bed due to the intense pumps white blood and x-factor gave me. Overall results from this stack were decent but not what I expected.

Comment

I would have to say, your best bet would be to add in purple wraath while on x-factor. That is because, x-factor increases protein synthesis, so you cant go wrong with adding in more EAA's and bcaa's. I would also say Green bulge because creatine is good to take while on it, and Blue up, i beleive thats what its called, there test increaser would be good, because extra test on an x-factor cycle im sure wouldnt harm!

Good late mate!

Comment

I plan to run XF again in the future when money isn't an object, and I'd love to run an extensive CL stack with it... White Blood, Green Bulge, Purple Wraath, and GlycerGrow.

I think CL should run a "Pimp My Cycle" promotion. The products are so colorful, like a pimp's wardrobe.
                    Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                    Couples who squat together stay together.

Comment

Good feedback, thanks sh2k

Mr.Aries, would green bulge be enough additional MCC or should I add more with a magnesium supplement?

i cant comment for them or CL, but i dont think it would hurt to supplement in extra magnesium anyway. its dirt cheap, and has lots of benefits.

Comment

yes, instead of adding more MCC< you should add a little bit of extra magnesium.
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

so I spent some time reading up on X-Factor and White Blood before bed (been taking it in the mornings before my workouts since November) and figured out this supplement schedule (work in progress) ... does anyone see any glaring issues where something has been overlooked? what recommended changes?

I'll be consuming about 6-8 meals a day, but just wanted to address the supplements at this time... TIA for any feedback (both positive and negative)

4:00am
                          Green Bulge
                          Blue Up
                          Multi-Vitamin

4:30am
                          X-Factor
                          Raw Oats, Whey, Glutamine Shake
                          Magnesium

4:45am
                          Purple Wraath

5:00am
                          Xtend during workout

6:30am
                          Raw Oats, Banana, Whey, Bulk CEE, Glutamine Shake

10:30am
                          X-Factor with meal

3:30pm
                          X-Factor with meal

7:30pm
                          Multi-Vitamin
                          Magnesium
                          White Blood

8:00pm
                          Casein Shake w/ skim milk
                          X-Factor
                          jdouchebag for president

Comment

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...10#post8130110
                            thats my green bulge xfactor log
                            its short but contains everything you would want to know
                            if you can spare the 150 go for it
                            i gained 14.5 lbs it was great
                            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

so I spent some time reading up on X-Factor and White Blood before bed (been taking it in the mornings before my workouts since November) and figured out this supplement schedule (work in progress) ... does anyone see any glaring issues where something has been overlooked? what recommended changes?

I'll be consuming about 6-8 meals a day, but just wanted to address the supplements at this time... TIA for any feedback (both positive and negative)

4:00am
                              Green Bulge
                              Blue Up
                              Multi-Vitamin

4:30am
                              X-Factor
                              Raw Oats, Whey, Glutamine Shake
                              Magnesium

4:45am
                              Purple Wraath

5:00am
                              Xtend during workout

6:30am
                              Raw Oats, Banana, Whey, Bulk CEE, Glutamine Shake

10:30am
                              X-Factor with meal

3:30pm
                              X-Factor with meal

7:30pm
                              Multi-Vitamin
                              Magnesium
                              White Blood

8:00pm
                              Casein Shake w/ skim milk
                              X-Factor
                              That looks good... my main concern would be insomnia

Comment

Working...
                              X