Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which method of taking PW have you seen the best results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which method of taking PW have you seen the best results?

Taking it pre-workout ~10 mins.

Sipping pre, during, post.

Other?
    Taking it pre-workout.
    21.74%
    Sipping pre, during, post.
    69.57%
    Other- note
    8.70%

chugging 2-4 scoops 10-15min pre workout has worked for me ...

i know others have sipped it during workouts, but i've never tried it
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Here is what I've been doing lately
      2 scoops PW + 2 GG pre
      1-2 scoops PW + 2 scoops Xtend + 2 GG during
      2 scoops Xtend post

I like this so far . . . still deciding on the during dose of PW
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Should height/weight affect these dosages? I'm 16, 5'11" 195.

Comment

don't know if PW (or any CL product) is recommended for users under 18 y/o, but you don't need to modify your dosage with those stats
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDav
            Should height/weight affect these dosages? I'm 16, 5'11" 195.
            No you don't, but personally for a 16 year old I would stick to the basics of protein, fish oil, multi, and a good diet.

Comment

Yes, I know you guys can't legally recommend it I've heard that about 20 times already.

Comment

i like sipping it pre and durring

Comment

I mix 2 scoops with about 6oz of water, shake and throw it back..hopefully nothing is left or else i have to prepare myself again The burst of energy usually kicks in when I need it. I also drink alot of water during my workout, so I guess that helps cycle it through..IMO..
                  The stack:
                  PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                  5'9
                  197.5 LBS
                  BF% 29

Comment

I take scoops pre workout with 4 scoops of GG. I dump all 4 scoops of GG in my mouth and wash it down with PW.
                    MY GREEN MAG LOG
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

i just mix it all together and chug it as one big drink...i also throw back my gluta-force with it.
                      The stack:
                      PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                      5'9
                      197.5 LBS
                      BF% 29

Comment

6 scoops PW-6 scoops xtend in 1.5 litre bottle during during my work out is the best that i felt so far.

Comment

I like sipping it pre and during as well.

Someone had mentioned that if you're trying to be ultra efficient, you should get sufficient blood flow to get the most out of your PW (pretty sure it was Tank). I personally start drinking it on the drive to the gym and when washing down my GG, and try finishing it off by the time I'm done my first big excersize. On chest day I would warm up and probably do incline or flat bench, and after doing xxx amount of sets I would be filling up a fresh bottle of water. Get me?

I think that this is the best for me at least. If anyone else does this, I'd like to know. It's about the same as drinking it pre, but you have some blood flow and increased heart rate if that makes any difference (placebo?).

Comment

Pre, During, and Post.

Initially when I started PW, I chose to do 1 scoop 30 min. pre, 1 scoop immediately pre, then 1 scoop immediately post, with pretty nice effects. Two weeks ago, I cranked it up to 2 scoops 30 min. pre, 2 scoops immediately pre, then 2 scoops immediately post, and all I can say is WOW! My endurance has really hit an all time high. I can really crank out the reps like a machine! With that being said, I really have to be careful not to overtrain. Needless to say, when I upped the dosage, fatigue levels have really been minimized, which is very !
                            Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 06-11-2006, 03:59 AM.
                            God Bless,
                            Stu

Comment

1 and a half scoops 30 min before then 1 and a half again right before
                              "Man you keep eatin' those, youre gonna turn INTO a chicken."

Comment

Working...
                              X