• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to grace91181

07 Heart of America Classic

2nd Novice
    3rd Heavyweight
    Best Female Poser

Grace utilized Red ACID and White FLOOD (had some ups and downs with it) during her contest prep (unsponsored).
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1857491

Congrats Grace !!!

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    Grace utilized Red ACID and White FLOOD
    ^^^^

....and Purple WRAATH

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      ^^^^

....and Purple WRAATH
      Haha You forgot GG as well!!

She looks awesome

Comment

Thanks so much

I'm using wf, ra, and pw again for my next competition October 13th in Ofallon,MO. I'm hoping to get leaner in my legs this time though. I'm detoxing this week and next week I start my diet. YEAH! LOL... the 2 months in between last show which was May 12th and now I've put on 10lbs and kept my b/f at around 16-17. Plus I've been going through physical therapy do to a bulging disk in my lower back. I was working my a$$ off in those 2 months to add some size to my back. We'll see if I did when I get down to competition weight. Anyways wish me luck and I'll probably doing another log. And thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it. People around here don't understand why I do bodybuilding shows and eat healthy all year round and its great to get the support from these forums.--Kelly
        Last edited by grace91181; 07-10-2007, 06:58 PM.
        Purple Wraath
        White Flood Red Acid Gen 2

Comment

Here are some other pics from my show...see what you guys think
          Attached Files
          Purple Wraath

Comment

You look amazing. You mention a current bf of over 16 %. What's your "fighting" percentage?

Comment

Do you mean my goal %? If thats what you mean looking at 8-9 by Oct 13th.
              Purple Wraath

Comment

Originally posted by grace91181
                Do you mean my goal %? If thats what you mean looking at 8-9 by Oct 13th.

Damn! I feel like such a fatass then....

Great work though, keep it up!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Yeah , I guess I meant your "fighting weight" as in competition weight.

Good god........ can you give me an example of your diet for one day? I need to do what YOU'RE doing

Comment

Well I went by Layne Nortons article for competition prep. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm
                    A day on competition diet for me looks like this:
                    pre workout meal 1/2 c oats 1 c berries 1 scoop protein cla/fish oil/sesaglow
                    post workout 1 1/2 scoops protein 25 grams waxy maize
                    45 mins after workout shake 3oz chix w/1/2 c brown rice, sm red potoatoe or 2 slices of ezekiel bread
                    3 hours later 5 oz of lean meat w/15 grams of carbs like the ones above
                    3 hours later same except no carbs cla/fish oil/sesaglow
                    3 hours later same except no carbs cla/fish oil/sesaglow
                    right before bed 1 1/2 scoops casein/whey mix and depending how much fat I had throughout the day 2-3 tsps almond butter

I can't have dark green vegetables, for some reason my kidneys don't process them right and I end up w/kidney stones. Only vege's I can have are corn and green beans.
                    And I also eat flank steak and ground buffalo the entire time I'm dieting.

Hope this helped ya out, I also lift heavy 6-10 the entire time except about 2 weeks out I up my reps to drain the glycogen from my muscles. Need anymore help let me know. I'll be more than happy to help out. Kelly
                    Purple Wraath

Comment

wow, that is some serious determination. I will never be in a competition so I'll never have to do that but I would LOVE your body when you're not competing!!!

How many carbs is that in a day, approx.?

Comment

Around 120 to start off with. I also refeed every 3-4 days where I up my carbs to 240 a day. They have to be good quality carbs too no cheats. It feels like a cheat since I double my carbs though.
                        Purple Wraath

Comment

Originally posted by grace91181
                          Here are some other pics from my show...see what you guys think

wow. you look amazing! i can't imagine how much hard work you put in! what great motivation.

good luck with getting ready for the october show!
                          1 Corinthians 9:24
                          Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Working...
                          X