Ongoing referral system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing referral system?

Would anyone else would be interested in an ongoing referral system.
    You would get rewarded for x amount of referrals. So that we can continue growing but without having a time limit on getting referrals.

I was thinking when you get 5 you get a shirt and when you get 15 you get a free bottle of product.

I have a few concerns about this, which will be noted in the (under construction) rules section of the Street Team forum.

Main thing we want to avoid is spam or anything that could be perceived in any way as spam by anyone... ever.

Comment

understandable, but how do you plan on making sure its true referrels?
      Ht: 6'1"
      Wt: 200 lb.s
      BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
      17% (8/2/06)
      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

exactly. it wouldnt work. Maybe if ur referrals post atleast 50 posts u get a t-shirt, but when it comes to giving out free products, i dont think CL need to do that anymore to get this forum growing. I dont think they could pocket it.

Comment

whips out his ....

PERL desk reference and begins jotting notes down for a script that will generate 15 referrals and have each one post a minimum of 50 times, but less than 75 ...

jdouchebag for president

Comment

we dont need to grow as a community, but as individuals. so, I say just send jdiritto free products for being here to help everyone grow respectfully.

Comment

Working...
            X