GREEN BULGE LOG-05pannicky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREEN BULGE LOG-05pannicky

K. Well, im 14 and I was making some money mowing lawns and I heard good things about green bulge. I've been working out consistently and doing mma training. I was on mono for a while and decided i needed something better. So, I began reaserching and heard some good things bout green bulge. So I ordered some off bodybuilding.com and it came in in about 5 days.

Stats before green bulge.
    Bench-155 x1
    not sure on anything else lol.

Anyways, im at about a little bit pass half of the bottle and I look and feel fuller and bigger on workout days and on off days. GB gets me pumped pretty good. Gets me really energized and I push harder and look great during and afterwards. I feel stronger and bigger everytime i use it and it just makes me powerfull and pumped as hell.

Stats after green bulge.
    Bench-175x1
    Almost 14 inch arms, and a one inch lesser chest than my bro that does mma and works out. He has a really big chest, and surprisingly im only an inch away from him and it stands out. Alot of people tell me i look bigger and stronger, and mma training is easier as far as grappling, because im stronger.

I recommend this creatine. To me it kicks ass and works!

Why would you be taking anything at 14???? If you were to lift naturally, you have enough GH and Hormones going on to facilitate growth without needing creatine period. Bad idea in my opinion for someone who's not even reached/barely at puberty to start putting additional components into their body.

Also, your profile says 22. Lying to get on a website to post is retarded.
    Last edited by Spartan; 06-28-2007, 08:06 PM.
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment