Review Of samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review Of samples

First of al thank-you for sending me the samples. Here is what I experienced after taking these products.

White Flood

Gave me a tingly feeling and a hot flash type of rush. Taste was good I had no problem with it and it mixed real good. I can say I had some extra energy and I did see a pump after I was done. I really did like this stuff so I'll probably get some and give it a good try.

Purple Wraath

Same tingly sensation and hot flash over your body . Taste was a little like bubble gum a bit sweet but not that bad. Mixed good and gave me a bit more energy at the gym but not as good a pump as white flood.

Green Mag

Good taste and mixed well but at least for me I felt nothing. It was if I had taken water, but I am 53 and it probably is just me as others have said they liked it.

Conclusion

I liked the White Flood and will get a month supply and give it a good test

Originally posted by oldlifter
    First of al thank-you for sending me the samples. Here is what I experienced after taking these products.

White Flood

Gave me a tingly feeling and a hot flash type of rush. Taste was good I had no problem with it and it mixed real good. I can say I had some extra energy and I did see a pump after I was done. I really did like this stuff so I'll probably get some and give it a good try.

Purple Wraath

Same tingly sensation and hot flash over your body . Taste was a little like bubble gum a bit sweet but not that bad. Mixed good and gave me a bit more energy at the gym but not as good a pump as white flood.

Green Mag

Good taste and mixed well but at least for me I felt nothing. It was if I had taken water, but I am 53 and it probably is just me as others have said they liked it.

Conclusion

I liked the White Flood and will get a month supply and give it a good test

Thanks for the feedback !!

Comment

Working...
    X