Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking PW with Preworkout-Drink?

Hi!

Very happy to be here at CL. Last week my stack of WB/GB had arrived and I am planning of taking it next week. First to say, I am coming from Europe (Germany, so sorry for my english) and it is very difficult here to get CL Products. Also it is very expensive buying with EUROS. But I don´t mind at all. At this time it is nearly impossible to get PW and GG. But I found a company in the UK offering PW.
    In the next 2 weeks I will try to get theses 2 products plus Blue Up and begin to stack with these too.
    Now my question:
    Is it possible (recommended) to take the PW with my Preworkout Drink (Shock Therapy - I need a preworkout boost cause my workout is in the morning ) ?
    How should I take all these supps?

I am 32 years old, 3 years of average training, 4 month of "real" workouts and made some good progress.

If you are stacking PW, GB and WB then I would not think you would need the shock therapy, that would be a bit overkill. If you need an extra kick you can always add a caffeine pill to your preworkout supps . . . very cheap but effective energizer and it also an ergogenic as an added bonus.

I'm sure the CL guys can give you a better repsonse but that's my thoughts for ya.
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

not familiar with Shock Therapy, but I have morning workouts as well (very early) and take my PW as follows...

4:00am Protein Shake
      4:30am PW (chug cold water mixed w/ 2 scoops)
      5:00am workout

hope this helps
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by ppat
        Hi!

Very happy to be here at CL. Last week my stack of WB/GB had arrived and I am planning of taking it next week. First to say, I am coming from Europe (Germany, so sorry for my english) and it is very difficult here to get CL Products. Also it is very expensive buying with EUROS. But I don´t mind at all. At this time it is nearly impossible to get PW and GG. But I found a company in the UK offering PW.
        In the next 2 weeks I will try to get theses 2 products plus Blue Up and begin to stack with these too.
        Now my question:
        Is it possible (recommended) to take the PW with my Preworkout Drink (Shock Therapy - I need a preworkout boost cause my workout is in the morning ) ?
        How should I take all these supps?

I am 32 years old, 3 years of average training, 4 month of "real" workouts and made some good progress.
        hey, welcome aboard, glad to have people here from so many countries. that stack would be fine, but it is not necessary to combine shock therapy since you have white blood laready. you could add (as dr dave said above) just a caffeine pill if you wanted the extra energy. let us know how it goes for you.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

thanks for the respond.
          I only take something like shock therapy (before that I have used noxplode), because of the stimulating effect during workout. I am not that kind of person who likes drinking too much water before and during workout, so I am using some flavor - and boost! I am very comfortable with this and have found a good way for me. I am not a friend of caffeine pills. But a good thought.

1. is it ok to mix the PW with my preworkout and "during-workout-drink"?
          2. could you give me some plans (timetable) of supplementation with the monster stack like strester did? but for the whole day.

thanks. I will keep on posting my experiences with CL!

Comment

is it ok to mix the PW with my preworkout and "during-workout-drink"?
            That's fine and welcome to the forum !

Comment

thanks for the respond.
              I only take something like shock therapy (before that I have used noxplode), because of the stimulating effect during workout. I am not that kind of person who likes drinking too much water before and during workout, so I am using some flavor - and boost! I am very comfortable with this and have found a good way for me. I am not a friend of caffeine pills. But a good thought.

1. is it ok to mix the PW with my preworkout and "during-workout-drink"?
              2. could you give me some plans (timetable) of supplementation with the monster stack like strester did? but for the whole day.

thanks. I will keep on posting my experiences with CL!
              I have used Shock Therapy and can tell you from personal experiance you will not need it what so ever with PW. The energy and boost you get form PW is by far better.

Comment

@ddawg91:

this could be true. But:

I have read, that PW doesn´t taste good, so that you have to swallow it very fast and because of this it could not be used (for me) as a drink lasting several hours before and during workout.
                Second: For me the ST works very good and tastes good. Far better than NoXplode.

Anyone here who could post a schedule of supplementation with CL products?

Comment

@ddawg91:

this could be true. But:

I have read, that PW doesn´t taste good, so that you have to swallow it very fast and because of this it could not be used (for me) as a drink lasting several hours before and during workout.
                  Second: For me the ST works very good and tastes good. Far better than NoXplode.

If you like the taste of Shock Therapy , you won't mind the taste of Purple WRAATH

What time of day are you hitting the gym ?

Comment

I´ll go out of bed at 8 a.m.
                    hitting the gym at around 9:30 or 10:00 am
                    taking ON whey
                    and matrix for last meal

Comment

@ddawg91:

this could be true. But:

Personally PW tastes better then ST, but that is my opinion. What most do is mix PW with either of the blue Gatorade or either lemonade or peach Crystal Light. This allows for them to sip it over an extended time. I have had a few friends that did not like the taste so theya re doing this with no problem.

As far a schedule to when you should take your supps is this:

45-60 minutes pre take GB (about 30 minutes after pre workout meal)
                      30 Minutes pre take WB
                      10 minutes pre start PW

Comment

My schedule goes

60 Minutes Before - Red Acid + Green Bulge + Blue Up
                        30 Minutes Before - Glycergrow + White Blood (1 litre water)
                        In Gym Parking Lot - Purple Wraath

Damn, I'm an addict!
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Oh! I thought, WB should be taken pre bedime!?

And what about the other supplements? Is there nothing that should be taken post workout?

I need a schedule for taking:

GB
                          WB
                          PW
                          GG
                          Blue Up (whatever stim free or stim)

But thanks a lot for the idea with the Gatorade. I will try that.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                            lemonade or peach Crystal Light. This allows for them to sip it over an extended time. I have had a few friends that did not like the taste so theya re doing this with no problem.
                            Fruit Punch Crystal light works wonders too! Tastes actually GOOD to me with that Only 10 calories to make PW taste awesome.
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

Fruit Punch Crystal
                              what is that? which company? I doubt this exists in Germany

Comment

Working...
                              X