Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supps that worked for you, as well as the ones that didn't..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supps that worked for you, as well as the ones that didn't..

A thread where we can see what supplements worked for you, as well as the ones that didn't... It can give us an Idea on what we can look into possible, and what to stay away from..

I hope this thread is acceptable. If not sorry, and please delete..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Had to send my Controlled Labs junk back frum where it came frum. Hit up that, there 105% money back guarantee.

*waits for people to throw stones and ban me*

I don't know if it's just because I'm more of a newb or because I'm sensitive to drugs, perhaps even placebo... but I've had a lot of success with everything I've tried.

Some things that are complete bunk would be BSN's Axit-HT. Oh my goodness... someone gave me a bottle of this for free... not knowing why it was free, I decided to take it even though I didn't need a test boost. I took it according to the label, then sporatically, then just finished it off a couple of days ago because I wanted to see if it really works once and for all. I'd say it's utter crap. I found out it was stolen from GNC and I'm glad I didn't pay a cent for it, although I felt a little bad that someone snatched it like that.

BSN's Nitrix also does squat. All day pumps... hahahah yah right. Post workout pumps were hardly prolonged, if at all. Got this for free (but not stolen!!!) because it sucked so bad. A friend has some at home sitting on his dresser... might as well throw it out it's so useless. Even their NO-Xplode doesn't compare to a lot of NO boosting products anymore. That stuff's loaded with caffeine and I don't particularly favor their conglomerate of ingredients and listings. Bleh, I won't buy anything else from them.

Comment

not a CL product, but OW protien and 1ad worked very well for me about 2 years ago. I stopped working out so now im on CL products....just started, but I will base my results from now until the day i return from deployment...sometime in august.
      The stack:
      PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
      5'9
      197.5 LBS
      BF% 29

Comment

GABA - Works wonder for sleep,
        Sesamin - Didnt do shit.
        Cissus RX - Screw Glucsosamine, MSM and every other joint product this stuff works!
        NOxidant - Think Im allegric to something in it could hardly breath after I took it

Comment

Working...
        X