The OFFICIAL 2006 NBA Finals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OFFICIAL 2006 NBA Finals Thread

Tank must have sent some Purple WRAATH to Miami....

This is the year of the Heat.

Comment

Nothing makes me angrier then seeing the Heat in the finals. Being that I'm a knicks fan (yea yea i know), I have hate for the heat in my blood ever since the good ol' rivalry days. Also, being that I live in Florida, it is truly amazing at the amount of bandwagon fans there are in the state of florida. Seriously, ask 10 heat "fans" what their starting lineup was before shaq got there and 7 out of 10 wouldn't know. Not to mention they couldnt fill half the arena when they werent winning and didnt have shaq/wade playing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Tank must have sent some Purple WRAATH to Miami....
        Tell him to send it to Pheonix right away!! I really hope to see Suns vs Heat in the finals, should be a really great matchup. These whole playoffs have been really good, one the the best in NBA history IMO, especially since my Chi-Town Bulls were in it.
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

MAVS Muthafukas! STFU everyone else

Send my man Dirk some GB Tank!
          + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
            MAVS Muthafukas! STFU everyone else

Send my man Dirk some GB Tank!
            Dude, I just sent Shaq some GM/PW/GG/GB/RA/BU/WB... I think Dallas is going DOWN.
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              Dude, I just sent Shaq some GM/PW/GG/GB/RA/BU/WB... I think Dallas is going DOWN.

boy please.. never hate on dallas!
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Miami is gonna tear dallas apart, however I do think Shaq could use some Red Acid for the series

Go D.Wade!!!
                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  boy please.. never hate on dallas!
                  I ain't hating on Dallas, I'm just realistic.. If Dallas makes it past game 5 I'll be shocked.. Shaq is going to go on Dallas.
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

man.. you guys are so good... maybe they shouldn't even bother playing the game and just base things off of predictions.
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                      man.. you guys are so good... maybe they shouldn't even bother playing the game and just base things off of predictions.
                      Don't be upset because you know Dallas aint got nothin on Miami.

Miami--------Dallas
                      -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

BWAHAHAHhhahahahaha! The Mavs are gonna whip Miami so bad Shaq is gonna retire....Yeah I said it!
                        + =

Comment

First Game tonight Boys!!
                          -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

man..this is totally off topic.. but i just dropped my bottle of jifi water (stolen from work) and about 1/2 the water shot up onto my keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                              man..this is totally off topic.. but i just dropped my bottle of jifi water (stolen from work) and about 1/2 the water shot up onto my keyboard.
                              Ha, thats what you get for stealing mofo! BTW you know theres a rant thread right.
                              -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                              X