People At The Gym That We Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People At The Gym That We Hate

I hate the little abercombie boys that travel in packs of 10 and take up the machines and benched for hours.....
    MY GREEN MAG LOG
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

The gun slingers, The guys that try to curl 5 times more then their body weight..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

I personally try not to notice pople when I lift, becasue I usally lift very hard, paying attention to only my self. I have 45-55 mins to get in and get it done. But on the ocassionaly set break, I notice some reall winners.

The 1/4 bench guys, I mean I guess the weight doesnt have to touch the chest anymore.
      Then the guy that his becnhing way to much weight, that is spotter is doing shrugs with the weight.

Comment

LOL I have seen them all!!!

I hate guys that gawk at you, like they are going to eat you for dinner.

People that interrupt you in the middle of a set (like they have something so important to say & it cant wait 30seconds).

People who dont wipe there disgusting sweat off the bench/machine/whetever.

People who dont rack their weights.

People who chit chat on cell phones while occupying equipment others need.

Females who look at you odd cuz you are actualy doing something in the gym.

Stalkers!
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Curlers and basically any dink who uses the squat racks or box inappropriately!!!

If you're going to shrug 20lb dumbells or do military presses with no more than 50lbs, WHY ARE YOU IN THE SQUAT RACK!?!?!!!

Go and grab the shiny metal barbells that go up to 80lbs and use those somewhere else!

My buddy waited so long for the squat rack because some dude was doing military presses and slowly adding the smallest possible plates you can add. He failed to realize that the entire gym was empty and he could have done that somewhere else.... but he needed the pins in the rack to hold his heeavvvy weights while he stretched and checked out his muscles.

I'm very courteous in the gym, but some don't realize just how serious others take this. Get the HELL out of their way. If I see someone with no expression, pushing mad weights and looking like he's going to murder a kitten, I stay out of his way. If he keeps looking my way, I'll let him know that I could help him squeeze an extra rep or two and boom, made a quick friend.

Lots of asian kids at my gym. They can't weight more than 100lbs and half of it has to be their hair. They look like someone straight out of an anime... when they snipe the bench while I'm filling up my water (the only time I will abandon it) it really gets me choked. Some don't know english and can't grasp the concept of working in between sets. Complete disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty

People that interrupt you in the middle of a set (like they have something so important to say & it cant wait 30seconds).

Stalkers!
            Damn Booty it sounds like you are talking about me and I don't like it.... LOL JK
            MY GREEN MAG LOG
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Stalkers!

I hate those lazy bastards that dont rack the weight, or the ones that leave the weight on the floor. Unless your mommy works there pick up the F..king weight, UGH...
              I hate when the females look at me, Im not here to impress anyone, Im here to lift. Sorry if im sweating like R-Kelly at the kids choice award, but it gets hot in the hoodie, tossing around the weights..

The interrupeters I had one dirtbag, come up to me while I was shoulder pressing 110's. gets inmy face, i can't hear him becasue I am jamming to my MP3 player, so he stands there until im done, THen he had the nerve to tell me, I should be using more weight. He looked like Screech from saved by the bell.
              I hate talking to anyone, never the less someone I don't know ugh,

Comment

As far as sweats concerned, there's clean gyms and dirty gyms, imo. At dirty gyms, I'll wipe off the seated curl machine and leg extension machines because I'll swass them up like someone dumped a bucket of water on it. But I think it's hilarious when newbies walk around and clean the shit out of every machine in sight, and after every set!!! lmao

At cleaner gyms I'll always clean my machines up. But at dirty gyms where everyone's ripped, stickin the juice, and pushing mondo weights, it's almost mandatory not to. Maybe it's just the gyms I've gone to?

But I think the golden rule is that if you swass it up, you wipe it up. If there's no sweat, no foul. I don't go to the gym go get clean, baby I get an' durty

Comment

www.johnlee.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    LMAO!

It's all in fun here (John can look at me like that if he wants too! ), but seriously when you are at the gym and someone stares at you like that, it's creepy. There is a difference between someone looking at you whether it be because they admire your hardwork, think you're attractive etc... I look at people for many different reasons, but I would never look at someone in a way to make them feel uncomfortable.
                    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                      As far as sweats concerned, there's clean gyms and dirty gyms, imo. At dirty gyms, I'll wipe off the seated curl machine and leg extension machines because I'll swass them up like someone dumped a bucket of water on it. But I think it's hilarious when newbies walk around and clean the shit out of every machine in sight, and after every set!!! lmao

At cleaner gyms I'll always clean my machines up. But at dirty gyms where everyone's ripped, stickin the juice, and pushing mondo weights, it's almost mandatory not to. Maybe it's just the gyms I've gone to?

But I think the golden rule is that if you swass it up, you wipe it up. If there's no sweat, no foul. I don't go to the gym go get clean, baby I get an' durty
                      Well I sweat my ass off when I'm at the gym & I wipe down what I use. There is nothing more disgusting then sitting/laying in someones pool of sweat. I see guys full of sweat, that dont bother me. If you're not sweating, I might have to question your workout . However I dont want to bathe in it!

Same goes for the guys that load 8 45lb plates on something. If you're badass enough to load it up, put your crap back! Why should I have to do it!
                      What typos?

Comment

Stalkers!

Lmao! C'mon, everyone enjoys a stalker
                        + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
                          Lmao! C'mon, everyone enjoys a stalker
                          rofl
                          I guess it depends on who the stalker is!
                          What typos?

Comment

rofl
                            I guess it depends on who the stalker is!
                            NO, SO will you stop stalking me now, your scaring me. Im going to call the

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                              NO, SO will you stop stalking me now, your scaring me. Im going to call the
                              OK.... I will stop!
                              What typos?

Comment

Working...
                              X