Question about WB/GB/RA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about WB/GB/RA?

I've been losing fat for a few months now, and will probably reach my goal weight around my birthday (Mid July). Presently I'm taking Red Acid, Green Bulge, whey protein, fish oil, and a multi vitamin. I'm lifting 4 days a week, and doing cardio on an elliptical 3-4 days a week. I eat mainly protein and fat, with just a small amount of carbs a day right around my workout. Every few days to a week I "reload" on carbs for energy.......depending on how burnt out I'm feeling. My muscles are getting stronger, and are somewhat growing, and I'm trying to do everything to keep it that way!! I'm very happy with my results thus far.

Now, onto my question..........In about 2 weeks I'll be ordering another months worth of RA and GB, and I'm thinking about ordering some White Blood to go with it. From most of the info/logs I've read about WB it sounds like it may be just the thing to add to my routine. I'd want to take WB at bedtime. Does this sound like a good idea, or should I just keep doing what I'm doing for now?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

White blood is not fully activated on a cut, however there are benefits to it pre-bedtime even while on a cut. However, looking at your situation I would rather see you pick up some Glycergrow before going to White Blood.

Either product will help you acheive your goals, but I think GG is better suited.

Cheers,
    SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      White blood is not fully activated on a cut, however there are benefits to it pre-bedtime even while on a cut. However, looking at your situation I would rather see you pick up some Glycergrow before going to White Blood.

Either product will help you acheive your goals, but I think GG is better suited.

Cheers,
      SCT
      Would you mind elaborating on this Stonecold? Maybe give me the benefits/drawbacks of each for my situation? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by josh71
        Would you mind elaborating on this Stonecold? Maybe give me the benefits/drawbacks of each for my situation? Thanks.
        Sure, Glycergrow is on a basic level a cell volumizer. However, it goes deeper than that. To begin with Glycergrow enhances the effectiveness of GB, which you are already taking. In addition, the big points as pertains to you is that Glycergrow will help with muscle fullness and vascularity, recovery, endurance, and even electrolyte delivery/hydration.

Basically Glycergrow helps keep you going strong even while on a cut.

White Blood is a Nitric Oxide and Transport Enhancer, and while on a cut some of the benefits relating to 'pumps' are downgraded. Taken pre-bedtime it does act as a GH booster, as well as having anti-oxidants and assists in protein synthesis.

As I said, both products will work for your goals, however here is the BIG difference.

1 jug Glycergrow has 2.2lbs of powder, which can last up to 40 workouts. (ie for me that is 2 months)

1 bottle White Blood has a month's supply, unless you weigh over 225 in which it is more realistically 3 weeks worth.

For me that makes the difference.

Cheers,
        Josh
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          1 jug Glycergrow has 2.2lbs of powder, which can last up to 40 workouts. (ie for me that is 2 months)
          Actually it should last about 120 workouts.... up to 6 months or so

Comment

Originally posted by josh71
            I've been losing fat for a few months now, and will probably reach my goal weight around my birthday (Mid July). Presently I'm taking Red Acid, Green Bulge, whey protein, fish oil, and a multi vitamin. I'm lifting 4 days a week, and doing cardio on an elliptical 3-4 days a week. I eat mainly protein and fat, with just a small amount of carbs a day right around my workout. Every few days to a week I "reload" on carbs for energy.......depending on how burnt out I'm feeling. My muscles are getting stronger, and are somewhat growing, and I'm trying to do everything to keep it that way!! I'm very happy with my results thus far.

Now, onto my question..........In about 2 weeks I'll be ordering another months worth of RA and GB, and I'm thinking about ordering some White Blood to go with it. From most of the info/logs I've read about WB it sounds like it may be just the thing to add to my routine. I'd want to take WB at bedtime. Does this sound like a good idea, or should I just keep doing what I'm doing for now?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
            Since I'm affiliated with Controlled Labs, you might expect me to jump in here and tell you to "pick up some White Blood yo !"... but unlike some companies, that's not "how we do" so-to-speak.

Based on YOUR specific scenario that you described above, I'm going to agree with Stonecold.... I would continue your current stack and no need to add anything at this time.

Now if / when you seem to plateau and you want to add another supplement to your stack / combo I recommend:

Purple WRAATH
            Carnitine / ALCAR
            GlycerGROW
            Sesamin

I hope that helps
            Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-03-2006, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Actually it should last about 120 workouts.... up to 6 months or so
              Yeah well my math is horrid! I was sitting here thinking that # looked wrong, muwhaha.
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

Comment

Working...
                X