asianbabe and red acid v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asianbabe and red acid v2

Red Acid GEN 2™ is the most advanced fat incineration matrix available today... so effective you can actually feel it working !! This unique formula is designed to enhance your metabolism, control your appetite and cravings, and keep you focused and energized all day long.

Key Attributes:

* Thermogenic fatloss you can FEEL
    * Control Appetite and Cravings
    * Long Lasting Energy
    * Enhanced metabolism
    * Ephedra Free / Ephedrine Free
    * Body Fat Reduction via Lipolysis
    * Help Activate PPAR-alpha
    * Enhanced Blood Flow
    * Insulin Regulation
    * Yohimbe Free / Yohimbine Free

Even with proper diet and cardio, many individuals will eventually experience problems losing fat at an "optimal" rate. Now we have the answer: Red Acid GEN 2™. Unlike other fat loss products, Red Acid GEN 2™ helps you to achieve fat loss via several different pathways to overcome your metabolism for optimal fatloss results.

Red Acid GEN 2™ includes a special cacao extract, that serves as a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha) agonist and can help to modulate ghrelin levels, producing a hunger satisfaction and stimulating glycerol and fatty acid release from adipocytes throughout the body. To enhance this effect, we included herbal appetite suppressants that work via the brains central nervous system rather than the digestive tract to deliver a one-two punch to "knock out" hunger and cravings.

With cravings and appetite under complete control, we took Red Acid GEN 2™ to the next level with powerful naturally occuring energizers, nootropics, and thermogenics like isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide, theobromine, hordenine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine. Forskolin stimulates cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) and a synergistic blend of cayenne extract and raspberry ketones releases norepinephrine, which in turn increases lipolysis and results in the reduction of fat storage. The potent cayenne extract aids in delivery and absorption. Working together, these powerful compounds work to increase your metabolism, activity level, and focus all day long making Red Acid GEN 2™ one of the most powerful and effective fatloss products on the market.

Let's face it, fatloss shouldn't be torture... with the Red Acid GEN 2™ formula, instead of constant hunger, low energy, and carb cravings, you can focus on cardio, the gym, and the other important things in your life !

Above was taken from the Controlled Labs writeup, view references here: http://controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=67#
    Last edited by asianbabe; 05-12-2007, 05:06 AM.

Me..

Sex: Female
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 125
    Bodyfat - lots in the stubborn midsection ; skinny fat 20%

Goal (ST): recomp; and lose 5lbs of fat in the process
    Long term: Forever recomp and live a healthy happy fitness oriented lifestyle

Training:

..Mon - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Abs; Cardio
    ..Tues - Legs/Back/Bis/Calves
    ..Wed - Cardio
    ..Thur - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Abs; Cardio
    ..Fri - Cardio
    ..Sat - Legs/Back/Bis/Calves
    ..Sun - OFF

Nutrition:

..Mon/Thurs - Pre/post workout carbs, mostly fibrous carbs for the remainder, 1.5g/lb protein (~165g); ~50g fat
    ..Wed/Fri - Fibrous carbs + legumes; ~50g fat, 1.5g/lb protein
    ..Tues/Sat - high carb days, little fat, 1g/lb protein
    ..Sun - off; fewer carbs, higher fat, 1.5g/lb protein

Cals will range anywhere between 1500 and 2000 a day, depending on what I'm doing.

Foods:

Not set in stone, but my diet is one that is lifestyle oriented. I have been really strict with myself in the past, and I don't think that was the right attitude.. sometimes I would be skipping meals, then bingeing, then repeating was not cool, dieting is always a challenge for me. No doubt stress and lifestyle are a big factor, but I am a work in process in learning how to juggle everything. Oh yeah, and I am almost always hungry!!

Ok.. foods I like to eat:

Protein: Chicken breast, cottage cheese, kangaroo, tuna, fish, whey, eggs
    Carbs: Oats, Oats, Oats, noodles, sometimes rice, bread, pasts.. bananas, fruits, veggies (everything!)
    Fats: Avocados, almonds, walnuts, fishoils, olive oil

Dosing: 2 caps in the am (pre-workout); 2 caps later in the day.

Alright, lets go!!!

Last edited by asianbabe; 05-12-2007, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Saturday 12th May 2007

LEGS & BACK

.. sumo squats: 15x66; 12x77; 10x88; 8x99; 6x110; 2 sets 1x132 (PR!)
      .... ss calf raises 5 sets x 20

.. legpress 3 sets: 10, 10, 11 x 330 (last set: dropsetted 10 x 286 + 10 x 230 (+ one rep PR at the end!)
      .... ss back warmup machine rows 3 sets x 15

.. narrow grip pulldowns: 15x66, 12x70; 10x77; 8x82; 6x88 (PR!)
      .... ss chair straight legged ab raises 5sets x 12 (straight became bent towards the end..)

.. straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets: 10x9plates
      .... ss cable biceps curl 3 sets: 10x9 plates

...by this time I was completely TRASHED. Psyched myself up for the PR on squats, and was pleasantly surprised at my ability to push it, but it felt unsatisfying for some reason. I hardly ever do singles, and though it was a PR with the BIG Wheels, I still felt, meh! Legs were gone after leg press. I don't even know how I could have gotten through Leg days in the past where I did double the number of exercises.. hmm anyway, back felt good. Supersetting smaller muscles helps to save time, as I always feel too tired at the end of the workout to focus on calves or abs. Would have liked to do some more biceps, but I was just completely fatigued. It was a great workout! My strength has been crazily increasing!

Dosing: 2 caps in the am (30 min pre-workout); 2 caps @5pm.

No unusually increased sweating during workouts. Today is high carb day, I've been eating fine...

Foods..

Carbs eaten today: oats, bananas, wheat bread, weetbix, milk, chickpeas
      Protein.. chicken breast, whey, cottage cheese

Totals 1959cal 28f 363c 117p

Last edited by asianbabe; 05-12-2007, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Sunday 13th May 2007

Rest

Holy crap was I not hungry today. Went to work all day... so far definitely feeling the suppressing effects..

Dosage: 2caps @10.30am; 2 caps@5pm

1) Cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, avocado, broccolli
        2) Chicken, avocado, broccolli
        3) Chicken, avocado, broccolli
        4) Whole egg, kanga sausages, broccolli (because I have 4kgs of this!), yoghurt, nuts, fishoils
        5) Jelly

Totals 1142cal 46f 67c 132p

I am truly stuffed.

Last edited by asianbabe; 05-13-2007, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Monday 14th May 2007

Chest & Shoulders

..low incline bench 15x44, 12x55, 6x66, 10x66 9x70, 10x70, 8x77, 4x81
          ... calf raises 3 x 20

..dips 3 sets: 6,6,5
          ....cable flyes 15,15,10 x 4 plates

.. shoulder machine: 4 sets: 12x66, 6x88, 2x10x66
          ....decline abs 3x15

...+ cardio - 1hr step class

I would have loved to do dome more shoulders and triceps, but was running late again, and I wanted to get the cardio in... reps were all funny with benching. Maybe I was till trying to wake up. No more stims for me for a little while, so we'll see how my body adjusts.

1st dose: 2 caps - 1hr after breakfast, 30min pre-workout
          Nothing unusual to report. No increased energy, sweating was normal(a lot!), though I did get some mad calf pumps during step. That's about it so far.

2nd dose: 5.30pm

::Food::

1) Oats, whey
          2) Oats, whey, yoghurt, cottage cheese
          3) Chicken, broccolli
          4) Jelly
          5) Roo, broc, tomato, mushrooms

Totals: 1755cal 41f 195c 164p

Comment

Tuesday 14th May 2007

Back & Legs

..Chins: 1,1,3,2
            ..Underhand pulldowns: 10x66; 8x77; 6x88
            ..Machine row: 10x55; 2x10x44
            ..Db biceps: 15x11s; 10x15s; 12x13s
            .... hyperextensions 2x12
            ..Leg press 15x198; 12x242; 10x286; 8x319; 6x352 -- 10sec rest 6x352 (PR!)
            .. Db lunges: 10x22s, 3 sets: 10x33s
            .. Cable curls 3 sets: 10x9 plates

Workout was all over the shop today. Everything I wanted to use (well.. I only wanted the squat rack, really) was taken. I couldn't do my beloved squats, so meh, started on back instead... pretty monotonous, leg press was frkn awesome though, on the last set I was only aiming for 6, got it done no dramas, rested a tad, then went again. Siick! Lunges were also killer. I haven't done them for so long and just picked up whatever weight, had to rest between legs (and sets) though for a little bit because grip always fails on these (heavy for me) dumbbells.

1st dose: 2 caps @ 7.30am; 1.5 hours after breakfast

Took some time to wake up this morning... Got up at 6 to eat, and do my readings, but I actually crawled back into bed at about 8am for a 10min snooze (oops!) it was too tempting! But I dragged my arse out and though the workout wasn't satisfying, even with the PRs it was passable. Mornings are gonna suck this winter!! But I'll be returning to heavy stim usage soon, I'll just bear with none for now

2nd dose: 4.30pm. Appetite still down!

:: (higher carb day)

1) Oats, whey
            2) Oats, whey, cottage cheese, banana, yoghurt
            3) Wholewheat pasta, chicken, pasta sauce
            4) Cottage cheese, yoghurt, walnuts, almonds
            5) Baked Potato "chips", zucchini

Totals 2138cal 43f 275 c 174 p

Another carby day over. Had some nice potato chippies with chicken salt, can't wait for low carbs, low cals and cardio tomorrow! or maybe I can..Bleh!
            Last edited by asianbabe; 05-15-2007, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Nice !!!

Comment

hey there! I just found your log! I have been considering trying the Red Acid V2, so I would like to follow along with your progress!

I couldn't help but notice, you eat kangaroo??? what's it taste like? Do they raise kangaroo like they do cattle and chickens?
                "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Hey pu and sexyback!

Sexy, I am not 100% sure, but I wouldn't say so...they are our national symbol.. hehe and I'm eating it.. well otherwise it goes into pet food.. and it isn't very popular here because it has a pretty strong gamey taste. Even though it is probably the most nutritious meat around! And they are cute looking things too! Tastes like beef, but stronger, and juicier, and less saturated fats, one of my faves. Hmm I ate it 3x today..

Here's a link to learn about it: Great macros
                  http://www.sgm.com.au/html/nutrition.html

Comment

Wednesday 16th May 2007

Cardio

Workout: 1 hour combat class (mod-high intensity)
                    YouTube - DJ Darren - I wanna dance with somebody (warning, great vid)

1st dose: 10.30am
                    2nd dose: 4.30pm.

Nothing major to report, I did get hungry by around 5pm home time after work though.. that's coz I ate about 600 cals the whole day.. , got in some yummy carbies for a pretty ok cardio session! Although it hasn't any stims, I do feel that I am less "dead" by the end of the day than I otherwise would have been.

:: (lower carb day)

1) Tuna, mozzarella, broccoli, olive oil
                    2) Kanga, broc, avocado
                    3) Kanga, broc, avocado
                    4) Kanga, broc,avocado (yes I cook the whole lot in the morning, so that's why I eat the same thing all day); + 3 rice paper rolls
                    5) Cottage cheese

Totals 1404cal 46f 106c 155p

Comment

hey there,
                      very interesting about the kangaroo....I'll have to check out that link.

so, is the red acid affecting your sleep at all?
                      One thing that worries me is the appetite suppressent, if I take it, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get all my calories in.
                      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

I can definitely feel the appetite suppressant factors, BUTTT... I can always still eat enough

Comment

Thursday 17th May 2007

Chest, Shoulders, Tris, Abs + CARDIO

Ok this was a mucky workout, saw a mate there this morning and we caught up a bit (don't kill me, we hadn't seen each other for 2+ months.. so yeah.. went something like this..)

.. MP 15x33, 12x39, 10x44, 8x50, 6x55, 7x55 (rep pr!)
                          ....decline abs 5 sets x 10. (slow and hold)

..db incline bench 15x15s, 2 sets: 10x22s, 2 sets: 6x28s

then some dips.. 3 sets 6,6,5
                          hanging raises few sets
                          db laterals 3 sets: 12x8s, 2x10x11s
                          some tricep pushdowns 2 sets. 15, 10 reps x can't remember what plate it was..

then straight onto spin class!
                          ...so cardio - 45min bike - mod-high intensity.

First dose 2caps @7.30am (45min hour after breakfast; 45min before training)

Thoughts - today was a sweater for sure. An annoying drip down my long hair as well.. and down my neck. But yeah, got warm pretty easily even though it was a pretty freezing morning. Started with shoulders first to give them some love, got one rep more than last time so YAY! I don't think I'll increase the weight until I can do 8. My arse is still sore from last nights kicking and punching, and compounded today during spinning. Luckily legs aren't until Saturday

2nd dose: 3.30pm. No irregular sides to report!

--food-- (moderate carb day)

1) Oats, whey, strawberries
                          2) Oats, whey, strawberries, cottage cheese, yoghurt
                          3) Tuna, musclemilk
                          4) Cheese & broc
                          5) Grilled perch, baked zucchini & roasted capsicum
                          6) Jelly (raspberry ripe flavoured!)

Totals 1674cal 38f 180c 159p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9cNYlmXEY

Comment

Friday 18th May 2007

OFF

1) Tuna, egg, olive oil
                            2) Bar
                            3) BBQ chicken, kettle chips (this was b.i.g..)
                            4) Cottage cheese, fishies

Totals 1492cals 64f 89c 154p

Last edited by asianbabe; 05-18-2007, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Yea budday !!! It should be kicking in soon (if not already)

Comment

Working...
                              X