• Show
Clear All

• Comparison: GM vs GB

Green MAGnitude
    Usage: 4 months
    Dosage: 1 scoop pre workout

My breakdown of GM:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1205

This was an altogether excellent experience. This product was a delight to drink. The most notable things I noticed was an endurance increase and a slight jolt of energy. I usually combined it with PW, but some days I would use it by itself. Strength increases were there also. The biggest thing was an increase in endurance, energy and mental focus (obviously the tyrosine.) Draw backs of the product was sometimes i would get a 'sour scoop' where it didn't taste as good as usual. Also, as with other powders, they have a tendancy to get a little messy / powder on things when you are mixing it with a funnel and poland spring bottle. I also think that arginine or a nitric oxide compound would've been a nice combination for those who like to use a standalone or one product pre workout. I think this product is great when stacking with other powders such as PW, GG, WF, because it mixes with almost anything sweet to make a great tasting concoction. Very affordable and long lasting.

Overall: 9/10

Green BULGE
    Usage: 2 weeks (so far)
    Dosage: 5 caps pre workout

My breakdown of GB:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2610

I love this product because of how convenient it is. I can grab 5 caps and be on my way. There's no mixing involved. Biggest things I've noticed with this product is strength increase and pumps. I miss the increased focus given by the tyrosine in Green MAG. But there's no taste, and it's very easy to swallow these green caps. They are also transportable very easily - easy to take to work, on vacation, on the go. Drawbacks are the 500mg CEE - I think an extra 500mg of MCC would've been a better pick, but the CEE adds a different method of creatine delivery, so variety is the spice of life. Props to CL for removing Glycocyamine and giving me a chance to try this product once again. I think this product is good to stack with white BLOOD or by itself, because it's convienent (BLOOD is pills also), or by itself because it combines nitric oxide precursors (AEE) along with antioxidants.

Overall: 9/10

Personal Situation:
    I've been trying to limit my supplement intake for personal and financial reasons. I wanted a single small product for pre workout that would cover my bases to increase strength and pumps. I've found that Green BULGE cannot be beaten when it comes to healthy, affordable, easy to use and effective standalone creatine products.

RR
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 04-29-2007, 08:21 AM.

RR always does an awesome review/comparison, nice job man
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      RR always does an awesome review/comparison, nice job man
      Thanks Tank. I love sharing my info and experiences with these products.

I think GlycerGROW and Green MAG/BULGE is a great stack - they both work off of the amount of water consumed. You could effectively kill two birds with one stone by consuming large amounts of H20 while supplementing both of these products

Comment

Working...
      X