Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My GB/GG/PW/WB stack... anything else needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GB/GG/PW/WB stack... anything else needed?

ive just started weight training properly.

my diet is pretty good, and the only supp that ive been using is ON 100% Whey

i have decided to step my training up...

im gona try and get my diet as close to perfect for my needs as possible and ive just purchased the following supplements...

CL - GB/GG/PW/WB
    ON 100% Whey (Gold Standard)
    Fish Oil Caps
    EAS L-Glutamine
    Multivitamins + Multiminerals

is there anything missing, should i add anything else?

im 5'9 - 140lbs and 21 years old (almost) my aims are to gain lean mass, as much of it as possible. my bodyfat is pretty low, so i dont need a fat burner (not yet anyways) and seeing as im pretty young i dont need a test booster...

any recommendation guys? thanks in advance

ALSO - ive read that some people stack other creatine with the GB... should this be a mono creatine...? any recommendations on whats best?

Im currently taking the same supplements as you. Minus the L-Glutamine, took it for awhile and did some research. Some say that the Glutamine is so abundant in foods that we eat that supplementation is not need. Also read that its really good for bodybuilders prepping for a show with low bf. As far as extra creatine, I take bulk CEE post-workout.

Comment

Originally posted by vipstarr

im gona try and get my diet as close to perfect for my needs as possible and ive just purchased the following supplements...

CL - GB/GG/PW/WB
      Fish Oil Caps
      EAS L-Glutamine

im 5'9 - 140lbs and 21 years old (almost) my aims are to gain lean mass, as much of it as possible. my bodyfat is pretty low, so i dont need a fat burner (not yet anyways) and seeing as im pretty young i dont need a test booster...

ALSO - ive read that some people stack other creatine with the GB... should this be a mono creatine...? any recommendations on whats best?
      Looks pretty good, make sure you drink lots of water (1 gallon minimum). There is nothing wrong with adding bulk crea post workout but it is not required or needed, just an added benifit. Nice to see that you realize that you don't need a test booster.

Are you going to do a log? Keep us updated.
      Last edited by ddawg91; 06-01-2006, 05:02 PM.

Comment

don't forget the OATS!!! depending on your taste and your goal either steel cut oats or rolled oats are a good addition to all shakes.
        Additionally, something like a casein based protein or cottage cheese can be good before bed.

I have heard mixed reviews about glutamine . . . consider bulk Leucine instead as there seems to be plenty of support for it's role in triggering the anabolic response in muscle.
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

CL - GB/GG/PW/WB
          Fish Oil Caps
          EAS L-Glutamine

Looks solid overall... I'm not a fan of glutamine powder, BUT it won't hurt.

What do you have planned as far as workout protocol and nutrition ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
            don't forget the OATS!!! e.
            yerrrrr me matey

i think i will post like a pirate from now on what do you guys think ?
            my green magnitude log wrote as a pirate would be killer
            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

are you going to post a journal, i'd like to watch the results.

My stack will be very similair, but i will be cutting down from higher weight to lean mass
              Ht: 6'1"
              Wt: 200 lb.s
              BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
              17% (8/2/06)
              Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

thanks all for the reply.

there was a typo in the last post im actually 130lbs (not 140lbs)

received my stack today, gona start using it all as of tommorow...

in response to the diet questions/comments... the staple foods in my diet include oats, brown/wholmeal-rice/bread/pasta (white for post w/o) chicken, fish, beef, turkey, tuna, potatoes, more oats lots fo fruit and veg, and of course WATER!

ive cut out junk completely as i never cared much for it in the first place, same with fizzy 'soft' drinks

i will keep a journal of my progress and will post here every three days, and hopefulyl post pictures of gains made

thanks for the support everyone...

ONE QUESTION - IF IM TAKING PURPLE WRAATH... DO I NEED TO TAKE BCAA'S? ASWELL OR NOT?

Comment

ONE QUESTION - IF IM TAKING PURPLE WRAATH... DO I NEED TO TAKE BCAA'S? ASWELL OR NOT?
                  Additional Free-Form EAA / BCAA aren't "necessary"... but don't let that stop you

The optimal time to take Free-Form EAA / BCAA is pre / during workout / cardio, which is why Purple WRAATH is both effective and cost-effective.

Comment

Working...
                  X