Red Acid Gen.2 & Sesaglow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Acid Gen.2 & Sesaglow

Day 1 Controlled Labs Stack ( I think this would be considered sponsored)
    (Red Acid Gen.2 & Sesaglow) (also Green Mag Pre-workout)

Weight: 543
    Waist: 76in
    Chest: 57in
    Biceps: 25in
    Thighs: 41in
    Neck: 19.5in

First day went good, no real changes were felt with the supplements, other than it suppressed my hunger really well, but normally with any supplement it takes a day or two for you to start feeling the real effects. No GM today because this was an off day for me at the gym, but I will defiantly try that out tomorrow. As far as eating goes I had 2 Kashi granola bars at 9:30 am and at 1pm I had a bowl of chicken soup and at 5pm I had another bowl of the chicken soup

This is basically how I'm going to set up my daily log:
    *Daily I will post my feelings on the supplements
    *Daily I will post my meals
    *On the days I work out I will post that info as well

I am going to take my weight and waist measurements every 15 days, therefore today on the 10th of May and also on the 25th of May.

Also I am going to take pics today and on the 25th of May

Day 1 Pics

And if you have any meal ideas or any suggestions feel free to hit me up

EZ

Awesome !!

Comment

4-26-07

Today i felt real good, couldnt do my morning walk cause it was raining blahhh, but i felt real good on the supplements, and i took the green mag before the gym and felt like a champ while i was lifting, worked out for 2 hours and gave out agian lol, my body gave out but i felt like i could do a million more things haha

as for food blahh

10am: hot green tea and 2 kashi granola bars
      2pm: chicken and potatoes
      9:30pm (after gym): I totally messed up on my diet when i came home my parents were eating and i had a bowl of what they were eating, and it was spagetti and i know i shouldnt have ate it but i did anyway blahhh, damn these TEMPTATIONS haha

As of tomorrow I am going to get real strict on my diet, cause i need to lose between 70 and 100 pounds by august, and i know i can do it, i just got to get focused

but im definatly loving the supplements

Comment

4-27-07

What upppp lol

another good day, felt the supplements real good today, had me kind of heated and sweating alot, and i liked it haha, i took 2 scoops of green mag pre workout and kind of overworked my shoulder at the gym so i am going to calm down on benching for a few days, i think ima work on my legs more now for a week and lighten up my weight alot on the benches and dumbell presses.

as far as food goes today, i had a kashi bar for breakfast with some hot green tea, lunch i had 3 tacos lol and for supper i had some roasted chicked, and i got hungry agian a few minutes ago and had another kashi bar, i took in around 1000 cals today

but overall a real good day
        Last edited by imjustez; 04-27-2007, 09:30 PM.

Comment

4-28-07

Today was a pretty boring day, didnt go to the gym because my chest and shoulders were still sore from yesterday, and i just needed a break, so today was just a lazy day lol, im pretty sure everyone gets um, I still felt real good, loving the supplements, cant wait for monday to hit then ima really turn into a new and even more improved me, trying to find someone to lay me out a workout plan (hint hint) lol because I normally just do whatever each day i go to the gym and i know im supposed to be working one thing one day and something different the next but my routine is pretty much one every other day i work the same muscles and i think i should be working out different, so if anyone has a workout sheet that they use and wouldnt mind giving me a copy of it let me know

as far as food goes today, i ate a little too much chicken today, i only ate 2 meals but i kinda feel i over did those 2 meals, iono why but it happens maybe 1 time a month i do like that, but it definatly wont happen anymore, ima start doing the 6 small meals a day as of tomorrow, and get my diet in order

well thanks for taking time out to read this, and feel free to hit me up if you have any suggestions or anything

EZ

Comment

nice job, keep it up
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

4-29-07

Today was GREAT hehe, felt great on the supplements as always, worked out for 2 hours on the gm and felt like i could do a hell of alot more, but i had previous things i had to take care of so i left early on that, tomorrow im starting a new workout schedule for these body transformation contests, instead of 2 miles each morning im upping it to 5 miles, and days when im not working out at the gym im going for 10 miles and im going to start doing harder training and workouts at the gym, less weight more times on my body and legs, but more weight on my biceps and triceps, by the end of these 3 months, i want to lose almost all the fat around my arms, i know it might not get as big as i want it but im defiantly gonna shoot for it, and im going to shoot for losing 100lbs in the next 3 months as well, so ima get myself together and fast

as far as food today, i had steak this morning, protein shakes this afternoon and i just ate some chicken, but im going on an all protein and complex carb diet from now on, chicken, tuna, turkey, and oatmeal

Comment

4-30-07

what upppp

today was gooood, went for my 5 mile stroll this morning, but i got a late start and left the house at 12 so i got a nice sunburn lol but i felt good afterwards, kinda tired today so when i got back from my walk i went to sleep and woke up too late to go to the gym, but felt real good today, feel like im losing weight good, ima weigh myself tomorrow for the contest thing and take some pics for that, so i cant wait to see how much ive lost in the past 5 days lol

as far as food today i ate a kashi bar this morning and a little piece of a chicken breast that was left over from last night, and tonight i ate some stew beef and potatoes, i didnt eat from like 12- 10 lol, cause i was sleep, and i probably wont eat agian till tomorrow afternoon, but ill get back on track

EZ

Comment

5-1-07

today was a good day, i got all prepared for a transformation contest and weighed, and started my transformation diet plan and everything of that sort, and to my surprise i lost 8 pounds sense my last weigh in on the 25th, so in 6 days i lost 8 pounds, so the pills are working great, the creatine is making my workouts go alot smoother, im really feeling a difference now, but this progress has nothing on these next 3 months, watch and see how i change, im shooting to lose 60-85lbs in 3 months which should be ez

as for food today, i did just what i wanted to do, oatmeal for breakfast, can of tuna for lunch and for supper i had a baked pork chop and some veggies (not my choice for supper, but i had to cook for fam and they wont eat plain chicken breast off the foreman grill haha

Comment

5-2-07

well today pretty much sucked, my uncle passed away this morning and i have been bummed out about it all day, i didn't really do any exercises today all i did was walk for 2 miles, ill get back to the gym in the morning

as far as diet, today i had some potatoes and a baked pork chop this morning and i cooked some brown rice and chicken for supper, i didnt really eat anything else today

Comment

5-3-07

hey folks, just another good day in my world, supplements are great, i feel great, kinda overworked my shoulder at the gym, but stopped before i did any real damage, my strength is getting alot better, my biceps are getting large, by the end of the summer i think ill be a sexy beast haha, girls at the gym have been talking to me more about how proud they are of my weight loss thus far, and that always motivates me alot haha, I have never had gorgeous females compliment me, so its nice to actually have that going on now

as far as food, i didnt eat enough today, i really need to focus on my diet, i ate 3 eggs this morning then i ate steak and brown rice for supper, i drank a muscle milk at the gym so i guess you could count that as a meal too, cause i ate the eggs at 8am, muscle milk @ 4pm and steak with brown rice @ 9, but like i said ill get really focused on eating smaller meals closer together, by the way that cookies and cream muscle milk tasted GREAT!!!!!!! haha

Comment

5-4-07

well today was alright i guess, went to work with my pops, so that was enough exercise for me today lol, still used the supplements, had me sweating alot at work, felt real good tho

as far as diet i didnt really eat healthy enough today, but i learned my lesson because i have been feeling sick all afternoon, i noticed that once i stop eating food with grease in it, if i have a little bit of something greasy i get sick as hell, oh well that definatly wont happen agian

Comment

Solid updates man !

Comment

5-6-07

Well today is just one of those days were im sick of everything lol, i dont know how much i weigh, cause my scale says one thing one day and another the next day, yesterday i supposably weighed 533, and today i weigh 546 i need to buy a new scale this cheap ass scale aint working, but im too broke to affored a 250 dollar scale at the moment cause no one wants to hire my fat ass, damn this sucks so bad, i have been to so many fucking job interviews, and its the same shit everywhere, they are hiring until i show up in person, then they suddenly do not need help anymore, FUCK why cant i just get a break it just seems like i keep taking one step forward and 9 steps back, i know this aint supposed to be a diary or anything like that im just needing to vent at the moment, cause it seems like the whole world is against me lately, i worked for my pops for the past 2 days at his construction company, i dont get paid hardly shit working with him tho because i cant really do shit there cause im too fat to get on scaffolding so i just walk around all day, and i found out that i still cant fucking stand up past 7 hours without my ankles feeling like they got knives stuck in them, blahh well im not gonna ramble on i just needed to get that out of my system

i been taking the supplements but i have been stressed out so i have been eating unhealthy, no that much just not like i usually do, iono, im on the verge of giving up at the moment, it all sucks

thats it,
                            EZ

Comment

5-12-07

wow, i havent updated this in a while, i have been feeling like shit lately, im not sure whats wrong with me, but im going to the hospital to get checked out tomorrow, im sure its not the supplements i just need to find out whats wrong with me, because i have been dieting but i gained 10 pounds in the past 3 days and one of my legs has started swelling, so i dont know whats wrong with me ill find out and ill start keeping this updated regularly agian

talk to you all soon
                              EZ

Comment

Working...
                              X