Malky puts Blue-Up to the Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malky puts Blue-Up to the Test

Hello everyone! I've decided, for the next few months I shall write a log on blue-up to anser some of my personal questions, as well as give you some insightful information on the product.

==================================================
    What exactly is 'blue-up'?

Blue Up is the most potent natural testosterone booster available. Most testosterone boosters claim to raise your "testosterone"; testosterone is a broad term. Raising total testosterone is not very helpful by itself, because the body needs testosterone in a "free" or "unbound" state to use it effectively for lean muscle mass and strength gains. The problem is that most men have plenty of total testosterone, but their free state testosterone is on the low side. SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) keeps your body's testosterone locked up for potential use at a later time, but most men do not release enough of this bound testosterone naturally to make great gains. That is why we designed Blue Up to help your body produce more total testosterone while simultaneously helping to unbind your existing testosterone by limiting SHBG in your system.

The manner in which this formula operates hampers many of the side effects that were common with synthetic and older natural based testosterone enhancer use. So if you are looking to increase your free testosterone level and your strength in the gym, Blue Up is the way to go. This formula's potent extracts act in unison to help ignite your body's own mechanism for turning bound (useless) testosterone into free (useful) testosterone that is needed for muscle growth and pure brute power. This extra power translates into greater lifts and muscle growth.

Now lets look at the formula in a little more detail to see where Blue Up gets its strength from:

Tribulus Terrestris: in our formula is standardized for 80% steroidal saponins as well as 30% protodioscin. It has been shown to increase luteinizing hormone (LH) in the body. When LH is increased it signals the sites in the body to increase their production of the testosterone. This new testosterone contributes to your body's total testosterone, which can now be acted upon by the two other main ingredients, Avena Sativa and LongJack, to unbind this locked or potential that can lead to size and strength gains.

More information on Tribulus Terrestris

Avena Sativa: in our formula is standardized for 15% steroidal avenacosides A & B, the highest grade available on the market today. It helps to break bound testosterone from SHBG releasing it into circulation for use in the body.

More information on Avena Sativa

Eurycoma Longifolia (LongJack): in our formula is standardized for 40% Glyco Saponins and 30% Polysacharides. Our potent extract has been shown to help increase IGF1 levels. Most importantly, this extract will help increase total testosterone and inhibit SHBG, so that more free testosterone remains in the blood without increasing aromatization into estrogen. Studies on this particular extract have shown that the average male serum testosterone level rose by 100% after just 2 weeks of use.

More information on LongJack

Yohimbe: in our formula is standardized for 6.5mg of yohimbine, the active ingredient in yohime. Yohimbine works in various ways including as a vasodilator, which widens the blood vessels and allows more nutrients and testosterone to reach their intended targets faster and more efficiently. Yohimbine also increases sex drive and helps energize by way of a stimulatory effect.

More information on Yohimbe

Natural Caffeine: in our formula comes from all natural herbal sources and is an excellent stimulant that will get you pumped up for your workout. It works by way of stimulating the central nervous system and has an energizing effect that will help you push the weights a bit harder, which will lead to greater mass gains.

More information on Caffeine
    Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Background Information

Since the summer of '06 I have been devoting myself to (as pu12en12g would say) "fighting the war on genetics". Throughout the summer I have been following my diet and workout routines strictly while using some of Controlled Labs fabulous products. For the next few months I will be adding in blue-up to my stack to see the effects it will have. So lets look at the stack!

White Blood + Green Maginitude + Purple Wraath + Blue Up

Miscellaneous

I have already been using blue-up for the past 5 days to allow it to enter my system. Starting tomorrow (April 09, 2007) I will be posting my workouts and my eating habits.

Warning: Do not take tyramine containing foods or any prescription drugs with this product before contacting your physician. If you have hypertension, are obese or have a history of heart related ailments or any other disease please do not use this product before contacting your physician. Those under 18 years of age should not take this product

Comment

Week 1: Day 1

weigh in: 215 lbs
      BF% : estimated 10%

This morning I weighed in a little heaver from that lovely easter dinner yesterday. Little too much turkey I suppose.

so! this morning I woke up at 7:00 AM and took a serving of blue-up.
      Half an hour later I was in the gym doing cardio on the treadmill. I did 20 minutes incorperating HIIT. I do this before breakfast, when the glycogen levels are at there lowest from the nightly fast. That way I can tap into those fat stores much easier.

At about 8:15 AM I made myself up some breakfast. 6 egg whites, half a cup of dried oats with some blueberries mixed in and 1 scoop of whey mixed in with 500 ml of water. Plus a cheapo multivitamin, and some fish oil

At 10:15 AM I had 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese and ate it up with some cellery, plus a litre of water.

12:30 PM rolls around and I have myself two chicken kabobs (taryaki style.. Mmmm) with a serving of broccoli, plus 1 scoop of whey mixed in 500 ml of water. I looove chicken

1:30 PM: I get myself ready to go to the gym. 1 scoop of green magnitude + 1 scoop of PW + 1 serving of white blood. BUT... the gym is closed! Crap! I forgot about the different hours that the gym has on easter monday. So todays workout consisted of isometric chest exercises, a whole lot of push-ups.. and bench press with rubber bands. I then went out and took my dog out for a jog. It wasn't too bad.. I did what I could but I was a little disapointed.

I finished my workout at around 2:45 PM, and immdediately I took 2 scoops of whey with a 500 ml of water 250 ml of power-aid, and a tsp of creatine monohydrate. Half an hour later, I had a bit of leftover turkey and some cellery plus a cheapo multivitamin.

At 6:00 PM I had 1 scoop of whey with 500 ml of water, plus a small serving of broccoli and a serving of fish oil

9:00 PM rolls around and I have my laaaast meal. 2 scoops of whey plus a litre of water and my cheapo multivitamin

-------------------------------------------------

Now, today I couldn't really say much about gains, becuase I didn't really work my body all that much. But I can say that my energy levels are quite high which is above normal. Usually when I diet like this, my energy levels start to decrease and I get tired as the day expires. Today, I was totally fine all throughout. But I did notice that my mouth was rather dry even though I drank plenty of water. I will have to see if this is just a fluke, or if its from the blue-up.
      Last edited by malky; 04-09-2007, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Week 1: Day 2

Sorry for the late post (if anyone is actually watching this thread :P). Its exam time and I've been studying a little. anyways, here is what today looked like!

Woke up at 6:00 AM today. Funny how the body works. Stick to steady sleeping habits and you don't even have to set the alarm clock! My alarm clock is always set to 7:00 AM, and I am usually in bed at 11:00 PM.. but last night I went to bed at 10:00 PM... ironic, I think. So I took my serving of blue-up and went to the gym. and let me say.. I WAS WIRED!! I hade so much energy this morning! it was incredible. I went on the stairmaster today, for 30 minutes. and let me tell you... I was running up those stairs!

Got myself back home for breakfast at 8:15 AM. Had myself 6 egg whites with some green onions mixed in, a scoop of whey with a litre of water, 1/2 cup of dried oats with blueberries mixed in, and finally my multivitamin and EFA. Today, I also decided to add in green tea to my diet. so I had a big ol' mug of that. Just plain ofcourse.

At 10:30 AM, I had myself 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, eaten with carrots. I drank another litre of water and had another mug of green tea aswell.

11:30 AM. Today, the lady wanted to go out for lunch. g-dam-it! I made sure we went to subway though I had myself a 6-inch turkey sub on whole wheat with lots of vegetables on it, no mayo or anything like that on it. Plus another litre of water

At 1:30 PM today I had myself a nice big ol' protein shake. 2-scoops of whey plus mango crystalLite and some strawberries. Mmmm

3:30 PM... I cooked myself up some grilled chicken (boneless-skinless). I had one breast, plus a serving of steamed broccoli. I'll save the other chicken breasts for later

4:30 : prep-time! I take my 1 scoop of green magnitude, plus 2 scoops of purple-wraath (STILL v1 ) and a serving of white blood. time to get r' done!

5:00 PM... Gym time! .. So today I did legs. heres what I did.
          • Superset:
          • leg extensions (3 sets x 12 reps): 285 lbs. Maxed that friggen machine out!
          • leg press (3 sets x 12 reps): 3- 45lb plates on each side.
          • barbell lunges (3 sets x 12 reps): 45 lb plate + 25 lb plate on each side

• Superset:
          • Leg curls (3 sets x 12 reps): 185 lbs
          • stiff leg deadlifts (3 sets x 12 reps): 45 lb plate + 35 lb plate on each side
          • Sitting calf raises (3 sets x 12 reps): two 45 lb plates

MY FRIGGEN GOD!!! usually when I superset, as the sets go on I have to lower the weight. But wow... today it was amazing. Probably the most weight I've lifted with my legs too. Solid workout for me

I finish up at 6:15 PM and have myself a protein shake with 2 scoops of whey, 250 ml of poweraid, lots of water, and a serving of creatine monohydrate.

at 7:00 PM I have myself the other two chicken breasts I cooked up plus some steamed green beans.. and my multivitamin and EFA ofcourse. oh, don't forget the water!

at 9:00 PM today I have my laaast meal. 2 scoops of whey plus a litre of water

-------------------------------------
          today, I thought was a great day for me! I had so much energy all throughout. Plus, I could lift more weight for longer periods of time. Some good endurance going on there. I did still have this dry throat, but it is nothing major. Infact, I kinda like it. It keeps me drinking lots of water. Physically, I have started to become alot more veigny too. Looking good I must say. I should post some pictures.
          Last edited by malky; 04-11-2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by malky
            Week 1: Day 2

Sorry for the late post (if anyone is actually watching this thread :P). Its exam time and I've been studying a little. anyways, here is what today looked like!

Woke up at 6:00 AM today. Funny how the body works. Stick to steady sleeping habits and you don't even have to set the alarm clock! My alarm clock is always set to 7:00 AM, and I am usually in bed at 11:00 PM.. but last night I went to bed at 10:00 PM... ironic, I think. So I took my serving of blue-up and went to the gym. and let me say.. I WAS WIRED!! I hade so much energy this morning! it was incredible. I went on the stairmaster today, for 30 minutes. and let me tell you... I was running up those stairs!

Got myself back home for breakfast at 8:15 AM. Had myself 6 egg whites with some green onions mixed in, a scoop of whey with a litre of water, 1/2 cup of dried oats with blueberries mixed in, and finally my multivitamin and EFA. Today, I also decided to add in green tea to my diet. so I had a big ol' mug of that. Just plain ofcourse.

At 10:30 AM, I had myself 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, eaten with carrots. I drank another litre of water and had another mug of green tea aswell.

11:30 AM. Today, the lady wanted to go out for lunch. g-dam-it! I made sure we went to subway though I had myself a 6-inch turkey sub on whole wheat with lots of vegetables on it, no mayo or anything like that on it. Plus another litre of water

At 1:30 PM today I had myself a nice big ol' protein shake. 2-scoops of whey plus mango crystalLite and some strawberries. Mmmm

3:30 PM... I cooked myself up some grilled chicken (boneless-skinless). I had one breast, plus a serving of steamed broccoli. I'll save the other chicken breasts for later

4:30 : prep-time! I take my 1 scoop of green magnitude, plus 2 scoops of purple-wraath (STILL v1 ) and a serving of white blood. time to get r' done!

5:00 PM... Gym time! .. So today I did legs. heres what I did.
            • Superset:
            • leg extensions (3 sets x 12 reps): 285 lbs. Maxed that friggen machine out!
            • leg press (3 sets x 12 reps): 3- 45lb plates on each side.
            • barbell lunges (3 sets x 12 reps): 45 lb plate + 25 lb plate on each side

• Superset:
            • Leg curls (3 sets x 12 reps): 185 lbs
            • stiff leg deadlifts (3 sets x 12 reps): 45 lb plate + 35 lb plate on each side
            • Sitting calf raises (3 sets x 12 reps): two 45 lb plates

MY FRIGGEN GOD!!! usually when I superset, as the sets go on I have to lower the weight. But wow... today it was amazing. Probably the most weight I've lifted with my legs too. Solid workout for me

I finish up at 6:15 PM and have myself a protein shake with 2 scoops of whey, 250 ml of poweraid, lots of water, and a serving of creatine monohydrate.

at 7:00 PM I have myself the other two chicken breasts I cooked up plus some steamed green beans.. and my multivitamin and EFA ofcourse. oh, don't forget the water!

at 9:00 PM today I have my laaast meal. 2 scoops of whey plus a litre of water

-------------------------------------
            today, I thought was a great day for me! I had so much energy all throughout. Plus, I could lift more weight for longer periods of time. Some good endurance going on there. I did still have this dry throat, but it is nothing major. Infact, I kinda like it. It keeps me drinking lots of water. Physically, I have started to become alot more veigny too. Looking good I must say. I should post some pictures.
            So far so good + nice detail

Comment

Sorry for missing a few days here, I have them written in my log book but I've been to busy/lazy to put them in! but tonight, after my exam (discrete mathematics in computing II) i will be putting all the days I've missed! for anyone who is actually reading this log anyways

Comment

Originally posted by malky
                Sorry for missing a few days here, I have them written in my log book but I've been to busy/lazy to put them in! but tonight, after my exam (discrete mathematics in computing II) i will be putting all the days I've missed! for anyone who is actually reading this log anyways
                I'm reading btw, just not commenting

Comment

Working...
                X