60 Day PW/GM/GG review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Day PW/GM/GG review

It's now been almost 60 days since i started on this stack. Time sure flies when your having fun....
    (This was also Unsponsored)

PURPLE WRAATH :

The Purple Wraath was to start with not a very nice tasting supplement but it has now grown on me and i quite like the stuff now.
    There where different ways i tried to get it to taste better but the one i liked the best was mixing it with the Green Mag.

This supplement is an excellent product for not only Endurance but helps fight the Fatigue and Lactic acid build up in the gym too.
    This is if you like the 'BACK BONE' of the stack as this is the one that allows you to push yourself even harder at your workouts whether it be Resistance or Cardio Sessions.

I was able to extend my Cardio sessions throughout the 60 days with the use of Purple Wraath and also give some extra in the gym too.

Even though i only took this on training/cardio days i found that i did recover from my previous workout quicker.

I would recommend anyone use this product that wants a good pre/during workout supplement.
    The rating i gave this was knocked down for the taste as not a lot of people would like this. But however CL have made a new Version with a better taste so hopefully i will be able to get hold of a sample of this sometime.

As for the effectiveness of this product - AWESOME - is all i can say really.

Rating - 9.5/10

GREEN MAGNITUDE :

This tastes absolutley 'GORGEOUS' and is a great Creatine product with great value for money.
    I did however get better results from the Green Bulge but couldn't sustain it on my Budget and so opted for the Green Mag which gave similar results at a lesser cost to the pocket.

This was a good supplement and definatley helped in the increase of my strength in the gym and also my bodyweight increase. I Especially liked the Tyrosine in this as it gave me a Pep-up first thing in a morning before the gym and as soon as i got out of bed on non-training days.

This got the rating i gave as like i said i got better results from GB and there are probably other products out there that could yield better results but are not as econmical on the pocket.

Rating - 8.5/10

GLYCERGROW :

This was the first time i have used a supplement like this and it was good.
    The mixability was shocking though and so had to scoop it into the mouth and chase with the [color]Green Mag[/color].
    I got used to this after a while though and it became no problem at all.

I noticed with this product that i was aching in places i didn't know existed and so some serious extreme stretching sessions where needed to alleviate this. But this actually made me more supple too from the stretching.

The pump i got from this product wasn't much to start with but as i progressed with it they became quite intense and sometimes painful...

It is a very economical supplement and should have enough to go through a cutting stage too to see how it works for that too.

Rating - 8/10

Overall these 3 supplements together are an excellent stack and when an addition of a test booster it just enhances the effects all round.

I would recommend anyone give this stack a try for 2-3 months and they should see some great results from it too.

Overall Rating - 8.5-9/10

Work Hard Play Hard
Working...
X