Hi all at CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all at CL

Heya all, I'm new to CL, and got a few questions.

I live in Denmark, so took about 8 days from I ordered to I had the package.
    (White Blood, Green Bulge, Purple Wraath & GlycerGrow, but when I did open the box was the GlycerGrow unfortunally broken, and most of it where laying around in the box.
    So maybe next time you can put some (powder?) in it, so it wont break again?

The stack has been suggested numerous times on other popular boards. People seem to be getting great results off of it, my last stack was the NO xplode (2 months ago) But back to track, I'm not exactly sure when to take PW & CW since I have always been told to take it 30min pre/work out, till I got the bottles where It says something different.

Great forum you guys got here, and thanks!

Originally posted by Chrille
    Heya all, I'm new to CL, and got a few questions.

I live in Denmark, so took about 8 days from I ordered to I had the package.
    (White Blood, Green Bulge, Purple Wraath & GlycerGrow, but when I did open the box was the GlycerGrow unfortunally broken, and most of it where laying around in the box.
    So maybe next time you can put some (powder?) in it, so it wont break again?

The stack has been suggested numerous times on other popular boards. People seem to be getting great results off of it, my last stack was the NO xplode (2 months ago) But back to track, I'm not exactly sure when to take PW & CW since I have always been told to take it 30min pre/work out, till I got the bottles where It says something different.

Great forum you guys got here, and thanks!
    hi welcome aboard, sorry to hear about the broken glycergrow. we now have a new stacking page that will hopefully be helpfult o many people, your stack is called the Green Bulge, White Blood, Purple Wraath, and GlycerGrow "Monster" Stack:

check it up on this page: http://controlledlabs.com/show.php?s...tacking%20Info

again, glad to have you on board and let us know if you have any questions.
    tank
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)