Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Up & SAN Tight ... problems with mixing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up & SAN Tight ... problems with mixing?

as the title states, I'm cycling off of GB and WB ( please don't start with the "you don't need to cycle" statements), but maintaining BU and PW before workouts ... if I wanted to do some fat loss for a few weeks and get the metabolism really burning, would it be safe to add in SAN Tight? I'm concerned about the stimulants in BU that I'm already ingesting and don't want to consume more than what is safe by adding Tight ... but I have a half bottle sitting in my cabinet that I'd like to get rid of. This will only be for a few weeks before I start my big GB/WB/BU/PW/XF/Xtend stack ...

thanks in advance...
    jdouchebag for president

I'll give the final nod on this one to pu12en12g or Tank, but I personally think that is TOO much Yohimbine between the two products.

Aside from that, I see no other glaring issues, but again wait for Pure to answer on this one.

Cheers,
    SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

^^ bumpity bump
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
        ^^ bumpity bump
        if you are ok with yohimbine then it should be fine, just make sure to space Blue Up and tight dosages by at least 6 hours.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

get the stim-free blue up and take it before bed.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            get the stim-free blue up and take it before bed.
            that is another option if he doesnt already own the blue up.

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

yeah, already own the blue up ... only a few days worth of pills are left ... I'll just wait until it's gone then use up the Tight ... thanks for the replies, all.
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

rock on

Comment

While u guys are on the topic of comparing supplements, Im not quite getting the go in 'strester's supplement routine on fish oil......(as a supplement?). As far as my knowledge goes i've never heard of fish oil helping out anything relating to body building/muscles :S

Isn't it used to healthy up the organs inside or is there something in it that helps flush those other supplements through thoroughly??

I've got a lot to learn -> give us a quick link or a quick reply n i'll b happy

Comment

Eating oily fish on a regular basis is not appealing to most people. Not only that, oily fish are not easily available in many parts of the country. However, fish oil supplements offer a convenient and easy way to get the benefits of fish oils.

Fish oils are derived from the fat of deep-sea, cold water fish and are a natural source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs). Omega-3 is an important nutrient for maintaining a healthy brain and nervous system. Fish Oils themselves are said to contribute to healthy heart function and joint flexibility as well as supporting brain, nerve, and visual function.

A premium fish oil naturally supplies the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.

Comment

other EFA info

As you probably know, consuming dietary fat is an important part of a fitness orientated lifestyle, and more importantly, overall health. Fats can be broken down into two basic groups, saturated and unsaturated. More importantly, fats can be labeled as essential and nonessential.

Essential fats must be consumed through ones diet because the body cannot synthesize them.

The Essential Fatty Acids

Alpha linolenic acid (LNA) (omega-3) which can be converted into:

Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) (omega-3)
                      Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (omega-3)
                      Linoleic acid (LA) (omega-6) which can be converted into:

Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) (omega-6)
                      Dihomogamma linolenic acid (DGLA) (omega-6)
                      Arachidonic acid (AA) (omega-6)

What Do They Do?

Energy Production
                      Diffusion of oxygen into the bloodstream
                      Brain and nerve tissue development
                      Control cell membrane fluids
                      Stabilize insulin and blood sugar levels
                      Anti-inflammatory effect
                      Helpful in inflammatory conditions
                      Strengthen immune system
                      Reduce water retention, by assisting in sodium and water removal.
                      Calming effect and regulates mood [2]
                      No doubt, essential fatty acids are of extreme importance. There is more to them though.

Learn more about the benefits of EFA on Clayton South's Health Facts.

How Much Should You Be Getting?

We see the importance of essential fatty acids. Now how much do we need. The general recommendation is a ratio of LA to LNA of 4:1 or 3:1. The reason for this ratio is the fact that LNA is metabolized four times quicker than LA. So for every one gram of LNA, you should consume three to four grams of LA. Also, most diets get ample amounts of LA, but very low amounts of LNA. There is not an established RDA for essential fatty acids.

Choosing The Right "Supplement" For You

As you begin to look at essential fatty acids supplements, oils, or foods you will notice that just about all of them have more LNA than LA. You remember that you should be getting a ratio of LA to LNA of 3-4:1, but do not be alarmed. As mentioned, you get a good amount of LA in your diet already. But because you need LNA in your diet, most companies- supplements contain more LNA than LA.

Capsules Vs. Oil

One of the first things people look at when buying anything is the price. It is much more economical to buy an oil, such as flax seed, than to buy capsules. You get more EFAs this way. But, one thing you will notice is the oil's taste. I for one actually like the way flax seed oil taste. It makes other people want to puke though. If you feel you do not want to taste your EFAs, I recommend buying capsules.

Capsules are also more convenient. Just throw one in your mouth and wash it down with water. You can also easily take capsules with you one the go. You have to figure out how much money you have to spend, the need for convenience, and you personal preference for taste.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you can get all your EFA needs through food. Here is a short list of some foods that contain EFAs.

Where They Are Naturally Found

Omega 3:

Salmon
                      Tuna
                      Trout
                      Walnuts
                      Flax Seeds
                      Pumpkin Seeds
                      Flax Seed Oil
                      Hemp Seed Oil
                      Soy Bean Oil

Omega 6:

Corn Oil
                      Soy Bean Oil
                      Sunflower Oil
                      Safflower Oil
                      Walnuts
                      Pumpkin Seeds
                      You can sprinkle flax seeds in your cereal or salads, eat fish, or grab a handful of walnuts to get your EFAs.

So what it comes down to is choosing what is best for you. The important thing is that you get those essential fatty acids and live a healthy life.

Comment

what he said
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by mickydeemus86
                          While u guys are on the topic of comparing supplements, Im not quite getting the go in 'strester's supplement routine on fish oil......(as a supplement?). As far as my knowledge goes i've never heard of fish oil helping out anything relating to body building/muscles :S

Isn't it used to healthy up the organs inside or is there something in it that helps flush those other supplements through thoroughly??

I've got a lot to learn -> give us a quick link or a quick reply n i'll b happy
                          this is a good topic, but next time please bring it to the "general supplement section" dont mean to be a tight ass but want to keep everything organized well here. thanks for the understnading in advance. now lets and

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole