*Official Recipe Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official Recipe Thread*

Post any good healthy recipes you guys know of, I know I get sick and tired of eating the same old stuff. Here goes mine.

Tuna Burgers:

Ingredients
    2 eggs
    1 can of tuna (water)
    1/4 diced onion
    1/4 diced green pepper
    1/2 cup bread crumbs
    1tbs mayo (fat free)
    1/2 lemon

Directions
    Mix ingredients in a bowl, seperate them into 4 balls, put on stove and press on them with a spatchula forming them into circles, cook until they are brownish (4 min. each side about), and thats pretty much it. You can put them in buns and top em off with cheese. They are very good. You can also customize this recipe for taste preference.
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

I'm sure everybody has a variant of this, but....

Oatmeal/Cottage Cheese pan*****.

3 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1/3 cup oats
    1/3 cup cottage cheese
    1/3 cup fruit (optional)
    1 - 2 tsp almond meal

Mix and fry as you would a regular pancake, but on low heat.

Comment

tuna + peanut butter + milk
      tuna + salsa + parm cheese + milk
      tuna + peanut butter + parm cheese + milk

eggs + wheat toast + peanut butter + milk (sandwhich style)
      eggs + smoked kalbosi (from foreman grill) + all the condimients you want + salsa

peanut butter + wheat toast + sliced turkey + milk

and when I marinade chicken, i get creative.. my last batch had cinnamon flavoring in it, pretty unique lol

should be in diet/fatloss..
      Last edited by jiritt0; 05-31-2006, 05:57 PM.

Comment

High Protein Cheesecake
        - 4 pkgs (8 oz.) of Philidelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese
        - 1 1/2 Cups Splenda
        - 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
        - 5 egg whites
        - 2 sccops ON 100% Whey, Vanilla
        - 1 Pie Crust (I used a premade graham cracker crust)
        *OPTIONAL*
        - Strawberries
        - Sugar Free Syrup
        - Fat Free Cool Whip

Blend the cream cheese, splenda, vanilla, and whey in a big bowl. Add the egg whites one at a time, and continue mixing until you have used all the whites. Pour your mix into the pie crust (i had extra, just store any left over mix into a container and stick it in fridge), and bake at 325 for 55min. Place cake into the fridge to cool for 4 hours. For some extra flavor, take a handful of strawberries, quarter them, and place them in a bowl. Spread sugar free syrup (or just sprinkle some splenda) over the berries. Add the strawberries with a scoop of cool whip as a topping for Of course, like any recipe, these ingredients are by no means set in stone. Play around with the amount of whey for a desired protein/carb ratio. You can also remove the crust all together if you have the appropriate non-stick pan (i made this as a semi-cheat meal, hence the graham cracker crust).
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Pizza Recipes.

1 whole wheat pizza crust (I use Boboli).
          BBQ sauce (KC Masterpiece is pretty good stuff).
          Skim mozzarella cheese (shredded).
          Red onion (diced).
          Pre cooked chicken (I use the Butterball brand).

I don't have approximate measurments, I pretty much eyeballed it. I spread as much BBQ sauce on the pizza crust as I felt like using. After that, I put about a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce. I diced up about a quarter of an onion and threw that on there. Finally, I tore up about half of the container full of chicken into smaller pieces and threw those over the sauce, cheese and onion. I placed the pizza in a pre-heated oven at 450 degrees for 8 minutes. Viola, a good ass pizza that isn't entirely bad for you.
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Protein shake recipe

2 cups of milk
            2 scoops of ON's Vanilla whey
            3 tbls pistachio pudding mix
            2 ice cubes

Mix and enjoy the this extremley delicious shake. You can put a couple of drops of green dye and tell your buddies its a hulk serum, then tell em not to piss you off or else!!!
            -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
            -Jack Bauer

Comment

protein and oat cookie/bars

This is probably more for bulking but it's still kinda healthy
              This one is still in the refinement stage but here is what it is so far . . .

4 scoops of A.I. vanilla whey isolate
              1 cup rolled oats
              1 tsp vanilla extract
              1/3 cup milk
              4 TBSP PB
              2 TBSP Avant sesalean
              1/4 cup Avant Supercarb
              1 tsp baking soda
              pinch of salt
              1 egg

put on cookie sheet if you want cookies or a pan if you want bars . . . so far I have only made cookies b/c I'm still working on it.
              Bake @ 350 8-10 minutes or until done

It is scalable . . . i.e. you can make a double batch
              I think my next refinement will have a bit more PB and whey (the A.I. scoops are kinda small, I want more protein) I think it tastes pretty good but ehh who knows
              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

i don't want recipes.. I just need a health-conscious girlfriend..
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Dewd, my gf's going to college in a month and a half to take a chef's program. She's obsessed with cooking.... she used to feed me frickin silly and I lost weight when she started working night shifts lol

Pretty soon I won't need to cook for myself anymore. It's sweet. Find a gf who can cook!!! I never knew that mine had an affinity for cooking until we started going outn!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                    Dewd, my gf's going to college in a month and a half to take a chef's program. She's obsessed with cooking.... she used to feed me frickin silly and I lost weight when she started working night shifts lol

Pretty soon I won't need to cook for myself anymore. It's sweet. Find a gf who can cook!!! I never knew that mine had an affinity for cooking until we started going outn!

in your sig, what the heck is GREEN MAGNUM?!
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                      in your sig, what the heck is GREEN MAGNUM?!
                      Thats the street slang for Green Magnitude.. what are you behind on the times?
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                      X