X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood - The StoneColdTruth

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added potassium gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like theobromine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!
    Back to the basics!

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS USED:
    Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Bulk Cissus
    Basic Multivitamin

About Me:
    Name ? Josh or Stonecoldtruth/SCT
    Age ? 24
    Training ? Endurance Based Triathlon Training
    - Monday: Off
    - Tuesday: Run/Swim
    - Wednesday: Bike/Weights
    - Thursday: Run/Swim
    - Friday: Bike/Swim
    - Saturday: Run/Swim
    - Sunday: Weights

Diet ? Eating near maintenance calories (3000-3300) due to the intense nature of cardio. More on diet inside of logs.

Pictures ?

1.5 years ago

3 weeks ago

About The Log:
    During this log the following will be measured daily:
    Focus/Endurance/Energy

During this log the following will be measured weekly:
    Pumps/Strength Gains/Taste/Mixability
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Special Log Note/Thoughts:

One of my main reasons for wanting to try White Flood is that I am doing just literally a crapton of cardio. As such, I need something to help with my endurance. I had already been using Purple Wraath to assist in this, but after seeing White Flood a lightbulb went off in my little head..

What if I mixed Purple Wraath and White Flood? What would happen?

Well, if you've studied the formula of White Flood you would know that it has many ingredients which can help with not only focus, but endurance, glycogen sparing, oxygen transport, reduction of lactic acid buildup, and even more efficient/increased blood circulation.

If that were not enough by itself, throw in Purple Wraath to the mix. Suddenly we have the plethora of benefits associated with EAAs, and one of my favorite ingredients Citrulline Malate.

Together I hope to be able to keep up the intense triathlon training I have been doing, while maintaining muscle mass, all the while operating in a slight caloric deficit.

SCT
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Josh that wedding dance photo blows my mind, what a great adventure you've decided to take on
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          Josh that wedding dance photo blows my mind, what a great adventure you've decided to take on
          Thanks man! It has been a helluva ride so far.. I can't even fathom if I've came this far in 1.5 years, where will I be 1.5 years from now, muwhahaha.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
            2 scoops White Flood (weighed out since scoops are apparently a tad too large)
            1 scoop Purple Wraath

Other -
            Bulk Cissus 2500mg (upon waking, 8 hours later)
            Red Acid Gen 2 (4 hours postworkout)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Workout Scores:

Focus - 10/10 - I brought my mp3 player for weights, didn't use it. I sat in front of a tv while on the bike, didn't watch it. The gym was crowded, didn't phase me. I was more on point than a sniper from 50 yards.

Endurance - 9/10 - Mile 8 of the bike round was VERY difficult for me, however that could be due to riding after lifting. Still overcame and finished strong, which is why there is a 9.

Energy - 9.5/10 - Being used to Red Acid Gen 2 preworkout I have been off of caffeine for a while, and OH BOY.. White Flood kicked me in the ass. It would have scored a 10, but the rampdown of energy wasn't as smooth as I'd have liked.

Pumps - 10/10 - I am not a person who gets a lot of pumps, but today I was like.. INSANELY pumped. Biceps after working back, quads after leg extensions, hammies after biking, triceps after chest. Just insane all freaking over. I fear what would happen if I masturbated, popeye forearms for sure. Haha, that was a joke kiddos.

Workout Details:

Lifting -
            - 4 sets of 10 DB incline press
            - 3 sets of 10 DB bench press (flat)
            - 3 sets of 10 Dips (assisted)
            - 4 sets of 12 Seated Row (straight bar)
            - 3 sets of 10 Lat Pulldown (wide grip)
            - 3 sets of 15 DB Concentration Curls
            - 3 sets of 15 Spider Curls
            - 3 sets of 12 Horz. Leg Press
            - 3 sets of 10 Hamstring Curls

Lifting Notes -
            More leg work will be on Sunday, as that is the lower dominate day. Shoulders were not hit today due to swimming next 3 days. Weights used today will be baseline for the log, future workouts will note increases.

----------------------------

Cardio -
            - 9 mile bike ride, 25 minutes and 35 seconds (21.17mph avg)

Cardio Notes -
            Bike ride felt strong until about mile 8 when I ran into an issue with keeping a high enough cadence to keep my speed where I wanted it. Riding beside me was a fellow triathlete who trains at the gym. At one point in his earlier years he was actually ranked THIRD in his AG with the USAT. Insane stuff.. what is even better is that I kept up with him.

-------------------------------

Product Scores/Notes -

Taste (alone, in water) - 4/10, where to begin. White Flood is definately a lemonade flavor, but I think it will be a continual modification to find the exact amount of water needed to make it tasty. Used 8oz water per scoop.

Taste (with purple wraath) - 7/10, oh yeah! This is where White Flood began to shine for me. The combination of the two strong flavors, lemonade and grape, meshed together well to provide a nice tart purple-ade flavor. Used 10oz water for 2 scoops WF and 1 scoop PW.

Mixability - 10/10, perfection! WF mixed effortlessly with a mere couple shakes of my shakercup.
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
              1 scoop Purple Wraath

Other -

Workout Scores:

Focus - 10/10 - Used my mp3 player on the run just because I felt like it today. Knocked out my longest interval distance yet. Definately on key with the mindset.

Endurance - 10/10 - Nearly 3 miles of running, 1/2 mile swim, and still got some fuel left in the tank? Priceless.

Energy - 9/10 - The energy wasn't as smooth today, but it was still there. It was just kind of raw and dirty, but hey everyone wants a freak in the sheets/supps, right?

Pumps - 10/10 - Pumps in my shoulders/triceps when swimming? This was almost TOO much, and damn those calves for being so pumpalicious.

Workout Details:

Run -
              - 35 minute interval walk/run
              - 2.81 distance (+.05 mile from last workout)
              - 3 minute walk - 4 minute run.. run dominant

Basketball -
              - 20 minutes of shooting around
              - Walk for successful shots
              - Jog for missed 3s
              - RUN for missed 2s

Swim -
              - 100 warmup
              - 100 kickboard
              - 100 side kick roll
              - 100 pull buoy
              - 500 distance swim

Cardio Notes -

I don't know why but I just felt SO strong on everything today. I ran into some pain on the 2nd run interval, but just adjusted my breathing and broke through it. It was in the lower back which makes me think I might need to add some more lower back training into my 2x weekly routine. I will added back extensions on Sunday.

I'm beginning to think that I will be ready for a Sprint Tri FAR before my first scheduled one, but at this rate I'll be able to be competitive in the Clydesdale division (230+)

Product Scores/Notes -

Taste 8.5/10, I decided to revisit the taste section after adding more water to the compound. The mixture was as follows:

2 scoops WF
              1 scoop PW
              32 ounces water

I think I used a TAD too much water as the flavor was VERY good but maybe even a tad weak. I will try tomorrow with 30 ounces and see if that is the sweet spot I've been looking for.

SCT, running late for work
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
                1 scoop Purple Wraath

Other -

Workout Scores:

Focus - 10/10 - In the zone from start to finish, the only thing that distracted me was how fast the bottom of the pool was speeding by.

Endurance - 10/10 - I felt off the chain with endurance, even after my swim I felt like I had just done a warmup. Also, the bike ride (while admittedly a maintenance ride) felt almost TOO easy.

Energy - 9.5/10 - Again, a nice solid energy, though it came on kind of strong during the swim. I almost found myself going too hard which led to a somewhat shoddy stroke. However, I regained composure and said to myself damn this stuff is strong.

Pumps - 10/10 - Again pumps in tris/shoulders while swimming and even more so while shooting bball.. insanity.

Workout Details:

Swim -
                - 1/2 mile total
                - 150 warmup
                - 150 kickboard
                - 150 6 kick rolls
                - 150 freestyle w/ fins
                - 150 pull bouy
                - 150 cooldown

Basketball -
                - 15 minutes of shooting around
                - Jog for missed 3s
                - RUN for missed 2s

Bike -
                - 5 miles, 13 minutes 22 seconds
                - Maintenance Ride only

Cardio Notes -

I must be a glutton for punishment, because shooting basketball after swimming is a hard thing to do. However, I was still draining 3s like crazy even after all that swimming. I remember the first time I tried to swim and then shoot ball I couldn't even shoot from the freethrow line. I seriously think that my endurance is just 1000% more than it used to be. I feel invincible.

Product Scores/Notes -

Taste 9/10, I think this will be my last 'tweak' of the water/pw/wf combo.. as I think I have gotten it as good as it is going to get. I used the following:

30 ounces COLD water
                2 scoops WF (weighed)
                1 scoop PW (heaping)

This actually tasted GOOD, in fact you could say I savoured it.

SCT
                Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
                  1 scoop Purple Wraath

Other -

Workout Scores:

Focus - 10/10 - In the zone from start to finish, the only thing that distracted me was how fast the bottom of the pool was speeding by.

Endurance - 10/10 - I felt off the chain with endurance, even after my swim I felt like I had just done a warmup. Also, the bike ride (while admittedly a maintenance ride) felt almost TOO easy.

Energy - 9.5/10 - Again, a nice solid energy, though it came on kind of strong during the swim. I almost found myself going too hard which led to a somewhat shoddy stroke. However, I regained composure and said to myself damn this stuff is strong.

Pumps - 10/10 - Again pumps in tris/shoulders while swimming and even more so while shooting bball.. insanity.

Workout Details:

Swim -
                  - 1/2 mile total
                  - 150 warmup
                  - 150 kickboard
                  - 150 6 kick rolls
                  - 150 freestyle w/ fins
                  - 150 pull bouy
                  - 150 cooldown

Basketball -
                  - Jog for missed 3s
                  - RUN for missed 2s

Bike -
                  - 5 miles, 13 minutes 22 seconds
                  - Maintenance Ride only

Cardio Notes -

I must be a glutton for punishment, because shooting basketball after swimming is a hard thing to do. However, I was still draining 3s like crazy even after all that swimming. I remember the first time I tried to swim and then shoot ball I couldn't even shoot from the freethrow line. I seriously think that my endurance is just 1000% more than it used to be. I feel invincible.

Product Scores/Notes -

Taste 9/10, I think this will be my last 'tweak' of the water/pw/wf combo.. as I think I have gotten it as good as it is going to get. I used the following:

30 ounces COLD water
                  2 scoops WF (weighed)
                  1 scoop PW (heaping)

This actually tasted GOOD, in fact you could say I savoured it.

SCT

Nice !!!

Comment

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
                    2 scoops White Flood
                    2 scoop Purple Wraath

Other -

Workout Scores:

Focus - 10/10 - While this was not the traditional workout, I felt mentally on point. It was almost as if my mind was moving faster than everything else around me.

Endurance - 10/10 - Swimming, 1 on 1 BBall, Half Court BBall AND Full Court BBall.. still not tired.. enough said.

Energy - 10/10 - Nice solid energy, still kind of raw though. No dropoff at all today though.

Pumps - 7/10 - Not a lot of pumps today even during the swim. That could be because it was a shorter swim.

Workout Details:

Swim -
                    - 1/4 mile total
                    - 100 warmup
                    - 100 kickboard
                    - 100 6 kick rolls
                    - 50 freestyle w/ fins
                    - 100 pull bouy (cooldown)

Basketball -
                    - 1 game 1-on-1 (final score 12-6, loss)
                    - 3 games 4-on-4 halfcourt (won all three games)
                    - 1 game 5-on-5 fullcourt (loss, but had 7 points and 11 rebounds)

Cardio Notes -

Talk about a crazy unplanned cardio session. I had originally planned to swim 1/2 mile and then do a run session. However, my body felt so in tune that when I swam it felt effortless. A quick heart rate check after the 450 showed only a 105 heartrate, which means swimming was TOO easy today. I decided to shoot some ball and ended up playing a multitude of games. While my shooting was not the best today I did grab over 10 rebounds in EACH game of 4-on-4 and 5-on-5. I also had quite a few steals and blocks over younger, faster, and more athletic kids/college students.

Product Notes -

As you may have noticed I accidentally took 2 scoops of PW and 2 scoops of WF. I think this could be why I felt like I was untouchable today. Going to talk to PT and see what he thinks about continuing this dosage, or seeing why he thinks 1 PW and 2 WF is better.

SCT

p.s. Happy St. Patty's Day.
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
                      2 scoops White Flood
                      2 scoop Purple Wraath

Other -

Workout Scores:

Focus - 10/10 - Two words, tunnel vision. I was so keyed in mentally today that I didn't even nod or say hi to anyone, hell I'm not sure anyone else was there.

Endurance - 9/10 - All the reps felt strong and solid as far as the endurance aspect.

Energy - 8/10 - Dirty and Raw, but a HUGE dropoff in energy as I was leaving the gym.

Pumps - 7/10 - Lots of pumps in my biceps and quads, but my hamstrings felt flat in comparison.

Workout Details:

Lifting -
                      - 4 sets of 10 DB incline press ... +5lb increase on DBs
                      - 3 sets of 10 DB bench press (flat) ... same as previous week
                      - 4 sets of 12 Seated Row (straight bar) ... +10lb increase from previous workout
                      - 3 sets of 10 Lat Pulldown (wide grip) ... +10lb increase from previous workout
                      - 3 sets of 10 Db Shoulder Press ... same as previous week
                      - 3 sets of 12 Horz. Leg Press ... +25lb increase from previous workout
                      - 3 sets of 10 Hamstring Curls ... same as previous week
                      - 3 sets of hip abduction ... +15lb increase from previous workout
                      - 3 sets of 15 Spider Curls .. same as previous

Lifting Notes -
                      Felt very solid during all lifts, BUT I still feel hesitant on the shoulder stuff as I really don't want to get injured again.

I wish I would have had more time today for the workout, but I had only an hour to pull off all of that workout, so it was quite compacted as it was for rest times.

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Nice volume !!!

Comment

Dose 6, Sprint Training

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
                          2 scoops White Flood
                          2 scoop Purple Wraath
                          2 caps Red Acid Gen 2 (crazy, I know)

Other -
                          2 caps Red Acid Gen 2 (4 hours postworkout)

Workout Scores:

Focus - 7/10 - Now before you guffaw in amazement, hear me out. I was focused during my workout, but I found myself slowly drifting into fantasyland about triathlons.. The cause? My workout felt TOO easy.

Endurance - 10/10 - While my focus may have drifted my endurance felt like I was just doing warmups and teasing myself with promises of harder and longer work.

Energy - 10/10 - Energy.. more like synergy! I felt like I had tapped into a power grid which could fuel me forever.

Pumps - 8/10 - Triceps were SWOLE from the swimming.

Workout Details:

Swim -
                          - 700yd total (odd distance, I know)
                          - 500 distance
                          - 100 kickboard
                          - 100 6 kick rolls

Biking -
                          - 12 miles
                          - 34 minutes 53 seconds
                          - Avg Speed 20.64mph
                          - Top Speed 33.23mph

Cardio Notes -

Before heading to the gym I felt uninspired, unmotivated, and just un.. However, after hitting the locker room and changing into my swim suit I felt it.. like something hiding just beyond the edge of my vision. I had a sudden euphoric feeling like the world was suddenly aligning itself and I was in the path of correction. I closed my eyes and sat for a moment, just soaking in the change that was occuring. After opening my eyes I knew that this workout would be one to remember.

When I hit the pool I didn't really have a plan of what to do, so I decided I'd just swim my triathlon distance (500yds) to see if I could hold my form through it all. I've been practicing a lot of FQS (front quandrant swimming) and so I really put it to the test here. FQS means that you are attempting to get both arms into the front quadrant at the same time. To do this, a form of catch-up stroke must be implemented. Essentially the lead arm stays in front until the stroking arm hits around between the shoulder and elbow of the outstretched arm. This style of swimming is actually easier to perform once I got the hang of it. I knocked out 500 yards in record time for me and never once got winded.

After the pool I changed clothes and headed for the bike. While this was certainly not a brick run (ie fast transition) I did not dabble around, merely going from one to the next. As I hopped on the bike I began to peddle and my normal speed felt fairly easy. The bike never became exhausting, but it was not 'easy' either, I merely kept a high cadence and watched the sweat pour off of my arms/shoulders/forehead/chin/fingers.

This workout was the first one where I truly found my center.

Product Notes -

I did take 2 Red Acid Gen 2 along with my PW/WF, but do not recommend this to other users. While I obviously had a kickass workout, that many stims are pretty darn intense and if you are sensitive to stims may be a system overload. I am unsure if I will continue this dosing or not as I do not want to skew the feedback of WF.

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
                            2 scoops White Flood
                            2 scoop Purple Wraath
                            2 caps Red Acid Gen 2 (crazy, I know)

Other -

Workout Scores:

Focus - 7/10 - Now before you guffaw in amazement, hear me out. I was focused during my workout, but I found myself slowly drifting into fantasyland about triathlons.. The cause? My workout felt TOO easy.

Endurance - 10/10 - While my focus may have drifted my endurance felt like I was just doing warmups and teasing myself with promises of harder and longer work.

Energy - 10/10 - Energy.. more like synergy! I felt like I had tapped into a power grid which could fuel me forever.

Pumps - 8/10 - Triceps were SWOLE from the swimming.

Workout Details:

Swim -
                            - 700yd total (odd distance, I know)
                            - 500 distance
                            - 100 kickboard
                            - 100 6 kick rolls

Biking -
                            - 12 miles
                            - 34 minutes 53 seconds
                            - Avg Speed 20.64mph
                            - Top Speed 33.23mph

Cardio Notes -

Before heading to the gym I felt uninspired, unmotivated, and just un.. However, after hitting the locker room and changing into my swim suit I felt it.. like something hiding just beyond the edge of my vision. I had a sudden euphoric feeling like the world was suddenly aligning itself and I was in the path of correction. I closed my eyes and sat for a moment, just soaking in the change that was occuring. After opening my eyes I knew that this workout would be one to remember.

When I hit the pool I didn't really have a plan of what to do, so I decided I'd just swim my triathlon distance (500yds) to see if I could hold my form through it all. I've been practicing a lot of FQS (front quandrant swimming) and so I really put it to the test here. FQS means that you are attempting to get both arms into the front quadrant at the same time. To do this, a form of catch-up stroke must be implemented. Essentially the lead arm stays in front until the stroking arm hits around between the shoulder and elbow of the outstretched arm. This style of swimming is actually easier to perform once I got the hang of it. I knocked out 500 yards in record time for me and never once got winded.

After the pool I changed clothes and headed for the bike. While this was certainly not a brick run (ie fast transition) I did not dabble around, merely going from one to the next. As I hopped on the bike I began to peddle and my normal speed felt fairly easy. The bike never became exhausting, but it was not 'easy' either, I merely kept a high cadence and watched the sweat pour off of my arms/shoulders/forehead/chin/fingers.

This workout was the first one where I truly found my center.

Product Notes -

I did take 2 Red Acid Gen 2 along with my PW/WF, but do not recommend this to other users. While I obviously had a kickass workout, that many stims are pretty darn intense and if you are sensitive to stims may be a system overload. I am unsure if I will continue this dosing or not as I do not want to skew the feedback of WF.

SCT

Comment

Supplements Taken:

Preworkout -
                              2 scoops White Flood
                              2 scoop Purple Wraath

Other -

Workout Scores:

Focus - 8/10 - During the weights portion of my workout I felt like my workout was going to be one of those where you just put in your time and get out. I literally did NOT want to be there, however after weights I decided to shoot some bball, and then it all kicked in.

Endurance - 10/10 - Focus was crap, but endurance was like a fresh water spring.. no matter how much you drink, it still flows.

Energy - 7/10 - Energy could have been better, I think this is because of a lack of sleep though.

Pumps - 5/10 - During weights I was just not getting the pumps I've experienced thus far, still average but nothing extreme.

Workout Details:

Lifting -
                              - 4 sets of 10 DB incline press
                              - 2 sets of 10 Machine Bench Press .. shoulder needed a tad more stability today
                              - 3 sets of 10 Seated Row (straight bar)
                              - 3 sets of 12 Lat Pulldown (wide grip)
                              - 3 sets of 15 Spider Curls
                              - 3 sets of 15 skullcrushers

Basketball -
                              - 15 minutes shooting around
                              - Jog for missed 3s
                              - Run for missed 2s

Swim -
                              - 900yd total
                              - 100 warmup
                              - 100 pull buoy
                              - 100 kickboard
                              - 100 6 kick rolls
                              - 100 freestyle w/ fins
                              - 100 fingertip drag
                              - 100 fist drill
                              - 100 catchup drill
                              - 100 cooldown

Lifting Notes -

I avoided doing legs/shoulders today because I have a bike/run tomorrow and didn't want to fry my legs, and the shoulder just didn't feel up to lifting today. Good lifts though, same weights as previous and felt easier, will probably move most weights up on Sunday's lifting.

Cardio Notes -

As I mentioned earlier I really wasn't feeling it at all during lifting. Normally I am a very motivated gym-goer, but today I was like.. wtf is going on... I even considered just going home after the lifting. However, I noticed a couple guys I know shooting ball, so instead I grabbed a ball and went and shot around. Almost immediately I felt better and knew I was going to knock my swim out of the park. My swim was just awesome today, felt strong on every drill and wasn't even tired after finishing my swim.

Product Notes -

Week 1 review will be done after work tonight, dear god I hope I can get off early.

SCT
                              Last edited by stonecoldtruth; 03-21-2007, 02:54 PM.
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                              X