Buzzin' from Phenibut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzin' from Phenibut

It's been a while since I've tried it, and now I'm at work, and I'm feeling so happy and warm and fuzzy and I'm very chatty today

lol I have this grin on my face and someone noticed how different I'm acting today but I can't help it

LOL, I've been thinking of trying something like that for a while now. I'm a very angry person and I could use something to help me relax. I've had my sights set on SNS Phenibut XT and nEuphoria.

What kind of Phenibut are you taking BTW? Bulk?

Comment

whoa, I totally forgot that I made this thread! Yes, I take bulk phenibut. I think I took a little more than I should have because I felt very loopy later in the evening, like I was drunk. My next order is gonna be nEuphoria.

Comment

Originally posted by hypnotikk
        whoa, I totally forgot that I made this thread! Yes, I take bulk phenibut. I think I took a little more than I should have because I felt very loopy later in the evening, like I was drunk. My next order is gonna be nEuphoria.
        I'd like to see a comparison review!

Comment

Originally posted by ncangey0513
          LOL, I've been thinking of trying something like that for a while now. I'm a very angry person and I could use something to help me relax. I've had my sights set on SNS Phenibut XT and nEuphoria.

What kind of Phenibut are you taking BTW? Bulk?
          if your in cali go talk to a psychiatrist; they'll get you hooked up with th e right herbs to make you relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            if your in cali go talk to a psychiatrist; they'll get you hooked up with th e right herbs to make you relaxed.
            Hahaha look at the insinuations.... jeeeeez haha

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
              Hahaha look at the insinuations.... jeeeeez haha
              ? huh ?

Comment

? huh ?
                Teasing you about the psychiatrist thing. I personally use Phenibut to combat Lethargy along with YN, that seems to be the ticket for me. Bulk Huperzine has worked well for me as well.

Comment

oh, I was poking humor at the liberalness of california, where psychiatrists/psychologists can prescribe medical marijuana for anxiety/stress related disorders (something which occurs in monsterous proportions) and almost anyone [with a hint of intelligence in psychology] should be able to fake

don't get me wrong, I love the law, and wish I lived in CA..but I'm a jackass like that and realize the political ramifications of such liberaliness.

Comment

oh, I was poking humor at the liberalness of california, where psychiatrists/psychologists can prescribe medical marijuana for anxiety/stress related disorders (something which occurs in monsterous proportions) and almost anyone [with a hint of intelligence in psychology] should be able to fake

don't get me wrong, I love the law, and wish I lived in CA..but I'm a jackass like that and realize the political ramifications of such liberaliness.
                    Well, I live in Nevada, if you want to see the true definition of lax, come here.

Comment

Working...
                    X